Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
4.2

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Communication Improved
I appreciated the manager of the service department, Matt, reading my response and reaching out to me to resolve the issue. Matt was professional and understood how to resolve the situation, and that is what I consider to be GREAT customer service.

04/29/2021 Category: Service
I was expecting better
I had doubts that the work that needed to be done was going to be done, so I had to return because my vehicle's history was not checked.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thanks for your feedback, although I'm sorry to hear that your visit was less than exceptional. I'll reach out later to discuss and hopefully resolve the issue for you.

Alison M.
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Worked with me to resolve an error
Matt the Service Manager was true to his word, and called me for more details on a difference in quote vs charge issue and worked with me to find a resolution. Upon review, he acknowledged an overcharging for the service and submitted a refund request. Was nice to have the opportunity to discuss the issue in more detail and feel heard. Definitely changed my view of the business as a whole and I would recommend them since they appear to want to work with clients to make sure things are correct and issues are resolved, though the runaround was still a bit of a headache for something that should've been relatively straightforward. Ultimately, I am glad that management is willing to work to resolve issues as they arise and take care of their clients.

04/26/2021 Category: Service
Get the pricing right
Was quoted a price for a service, and paid $150 more. Was told a different price for another service. Unsure if this was to cover up the misquote, or if they just don’t know what their own services cost.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Knightdale, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Elantra Service
I recently took my car to Southern States Hyundai for servicing. The Service Technicians, manager and all were very pleasant and took good care of my car. They also offered me refreshments and a very nice high tech waiting room to lounge in while I waited. After having a conversation with the Manager about the wait time that took a bit longer than expected, I was very satisfied to know that they will give me an option in the future to schedule any services needed, if more than one, on multiple days of my choosing as a convenience to me. Great customer service!

04/20/2021 Category: Service
Service Wait
The facility was nice, but the wait time for the service was longer than expected.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

PB
Patricia B.
Clayton, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Friendliest Professionals
Friendliest professionals I’ve ever dealt with. Service was easy in, easy out (I waited will work was being done).

04/01/2021 Category: Service
Service review
Great service, courteous, friendly yet professional. No complaints.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

CP
Connie P.
Clayton, NC
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2021 Category: Service
I received prompt and professional service. Highly recommend.

03/30/2021 Category: Service
I received great service at a minimum wait time
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Wake Forest, NC
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Oil leak issue quickly resolved!
Went in for an oil leak and the issue was quickly resolved!

03/19/2021 Category: Service
Oil leak after the first oil change appointment!!
Went in for a 7500 mile, 1st oil change. Noticed a piddle of oil after leaving the car parked in the garage for few days. Lost acceleration in the car. Need to go back to get it fixed.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Thanks for coming back in so we could get the issue resolved for you. Please let me know if there's anything else that we can help with. Thank you!

Cary, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Excellent manager response
Service manager Matt called and spoke with me, answered my questions and clarified a confusion I had regarding engine oil. Thank you.

03/18/2021 Category: Service
Wrong oil was put in the engine: Synthetic blend in stead of full Synthetic that I was expecting.
I was expecting full synthetic oil as I was explained by the Salesman instead they put synthetic blend.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Connie M.
Louisburg, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/16/2021 Category: Service
hyundai maintanence---excellent service all the way
My wait time was not long. As always the waiting room was very clean and comfortable. Service was explained and completed as explained. Very polite.

02/10/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance, oil change, etc.
I have been coming to the dealership for 5 years. Same dependable service.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

- Matt King, Svc Mng

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Better the second time around.
Addressed my concerns quickly.

12/02/2020 Category: Service
Not happy
See above.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

Thanks for your feedback, although I'm sorry to hear that your visit was less than exceptional. I'll reach out later to discuss and hopefully resolve the issues for you.

Dennis B.
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!
As a first time Customer at Southern States Hyundai, I have been exceptionally pleased.

10/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!
I have visited Southern States Hyundai twice for Vehicle Service. I have been exceptionally pleased with both visits.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thanks for your feedback, although I think we need to discuss the service visit. I'll reach out later to resolve any issues that you may have.

LG
Lettie G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is great
My visits are always welcome and good

10/23/2020 Category: Service
I will continue to take my car there
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for your feedback, although I am sorry to hear that your service visit was less than exceptional. I'll reach out later to discuss and hopefully resolve the issue.

JO
Joseph O.
2012 Hyundai Accent

10/23/2020 Category: Service
how to have great service
The service staff is great and are always helpful. They contact you with everything that is happening while you are there.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

09/30/2020 Category: Service
Impressive follow up!
Thank you, Matt, for the follow up!

09/26/2020 Category: Service
Challenging experience. Too much to type.
Patience was tried, left uncertain about what exactly happened while I was there close to 5 hours waiting.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

I'm sorry that your service visit was less than exceptional. Obviously, this is well below our standards. I will reach out later to discuss and hopefully resolve the issue.