Luthersville, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
NIKKI was great
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/23/2020

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for the 5 Star review!

SG
Sara G.
Fairburn, GA
Quick and Efficient
This dealership was quick and efficient with my oil change and patching my tire. Plus they had a decent price of $25 for the patch. They did everything within about an hour or so. I would love it if they had a car wash and vacuum feature during service, but otherwise everything was great. Nikki was even able to help me by applying a discount to my oil change, which I was very grateful for! Will be back again.

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

2021 Hyundai Palisade
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Great people to work with
The service team always greets you with a smile and keeps you informed of everything going on

College Park, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Nikki is the best
Always a pleasant to deal with, friendly kind and does everything to try to help save money!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/22/2020

PS
Philip Cyprain S.
Peachtree City, GA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Sonata plugin hybrid 2017 trunk latch fail
My trunk latch failed and I brought my car in to the service folks at Newnan and I was super impressed by their service. Their professionalism was top notch and time they took was mind blowing.
Folks, I recommend Southtowne Hyundai for your auto services. Those guys are on point at their job.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/20/2020

Cathie B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Southtowne Hyundai Service Dept
As always, I received exceptional service. Carmen is a definite asset to Southtowne Hyundai.

KF
Kathleen F.
Lagrange, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
Carmen in the service department always goes above and beyond to assist me and my needs. She is the reason I always come to the dealership for oil changes and service of any kind. She just ordered four new tires for my Elantra.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/19/2020

James S.
Palmetto, GA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people
Friendly helpful people
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/13/2020

FC
Franklin C.
Lagrange, GA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2020 Category: Service
I was taken care of at Southtown. I didn’t have an appointment and they still took my car and provided me with excellent service. My wait time was not long at all.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/12/2020

2021 Hyundai Palisade
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly staff
Service department is exceptional.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/10/2020

VR
Vera R.
Fairburn, GA
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Stay Road Ready with Southtowne Hyundai
I have been treated to the same quality service as the day I purchased my Sonata five years ago.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/09/2020

LW
Lillie W.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Great job!
Very happy with service
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/07/2020

Nilli Spurling

2015 Hyundai Accent
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Horrible
Tried to scam me out of money, rude, didn’t fix the problem I took it there for. Will definitely not be returning nor buying future cars from this establishment.

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal! Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible! Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and we appreciate your business.

Allen Bruce
Svc & Pts Director

770 253-1407

SG
Steve G.
Peachtree City, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2020 Category: Service
As usual, Service advisor, Wes Lawson, provided exceptional service.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/03/2020

Wes Lawson

HF
Hassan F.
Atlanta, GA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
My service advisor is exceptional she is professional and takes her time to explain the plan of action. If you stop by, I recommend you see Nikki Spurling.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/24/2020