Overall Rating 4.5138881/5Overall Rating 4.5138881/5Overall Rating 4.5138881/5Overall Rating 4.5138881/5rating 4.5138881
Overall Rating 2.0277743/5Overall Rating 2.0277743/5rating 2.0277743rating 2.0277743rating 2.0277743

SL
Stacy L.
Lagrange, GA
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Service/Recall
They worked me in did great work and very people oriented, excellent service.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/22/2019

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

Charlene S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Southtowne Hyundai of newnan is the best dealership south of Atlanta. The service writers are really nice and the technicians are quick and know what they are doing. The detail shop is really Dan Smith is the best detailer I have ever know he can can clean a car like no one else. However the manager Keith was not helpful at all and could use some classes on detailing.

Philmon Thompson

Tyrone, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Change service rep attitide
Rep is demeaning and condescending

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

Lagrange, GA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for the 5 Star review!

RA

HT
Helen T.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Impressed !!
I was very pleased with check in and the servicing of my car. The people were very professional.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/19/2019

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for 5 Star review!

CD
Curtis D.
Greenville, GA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
All good
Best of the best

04/17/2019 Category: Service
In and out
Great service, I had a recall on my 16 Sonata , they got me in and out like they said when I scheduled the appt.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/18/2019

KR
Kayla R.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
Overall great service & not to mention, I was in & out in no time!

FH
Faye H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
appointment on time and service done quickly.
Carmen had everything ready very quickly and I was happy to get service done so quickly.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/16/2019

DJ
Deborah J.
Peachtree City, GA
04/15/2019 Category: Service
You don't want my title.
Appointment does not save time.

David G.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
In and out quickly.
Services were performed correctly and at the quoted cost. Very satisfied.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/15/2019

04/14/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
This dealer provides good customer service.

Fairburn, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service from start to finish

MA
Michael A.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
good service
good service
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/13/2019

LW
Lynn W.
Close to home
Loved the purchase of the vehicle. Service takes awhile. But the constant pressure to buy an additional service made me wonder if he knew what I really needed. He assured me he isn’t on commission but I doubt it. Very inappropriate to say give me all fives. I’ll cone back because this is the first disappointing experience. But I’ll ask when the ladies are working - their nice, honest and earn their 5.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Shell B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Southtowne Hyundai Newnan - #1 Service Department!!
I purchased my car at another dealer (had none in stock here when I was ready to buy), I purchased so I could have a local dealer to service my Elantra. This dealer has treated me well from the first service! Always find regular services are done on time, and the dealer even washes my vehicle!! I have been in service area for 45+ years, and this is, by far, the BEST Service Department I have ever dealt with! Car is done right, on time and even cleaned!!. Ms. Krauth is very good at keeping me informed of scheduling, any future repair requirements and completion of work. It doesn't get any better than Southtowne Hyundai in Newnan!!

AR
Anawake R.
Bremen, GA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I had a bad experience the 1st time but the Manager called me and corrected it for me.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/11/2019

Barry McKee

BR
Barbara R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Very thorough and quick service
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/10/2019