CD
Chris D.
Temple, GA
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
I was very pleased with the work an time frame my car was fixed in now I’m back running great again thanks SOUTHTOWNE
JERRY S A. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/15/2021

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for the 5 Star review!

Carrollton, GA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai recall and yet, no courtesy vehicle????
I have bought THREE Hyundais from this dealership in the last five years. One of these vehicles has been issued a recall. YET I was told that despite the fact I live 40 minutes away and the recall fix takes a whole day I will not get a courtesy vehicle!! This is a recall-for an error on the part of Hyundai. Yet I have to get there first thing in the morning--and someone has to drive as well to take me back home only to do it all again at the end of the day.
Needless to say, I HAVE PURCHASED MY LAST HYUNDAI IF this is the way you treat your loyal customers.

Gustova is excellent btw-no reflection on him and how much he goes the extra mile for customers. Maybe the dealership should also treat people that way.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/13/2021

Carrollton, GA
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Customer service was great, Gustavo couldn’t have been more helpful! Everything was quick and painless!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 04/05/2021

Tyrone, GA
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Excellent service and friendly staff.

Joseph M.
Marietta, GA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/31/2021 Category: Service
customer oriented
professional crew
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/31/2021

EC
Edward C.
Stockbridge, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Crisp
Everything was done at an exceptional level and I was saved a few dollars, blessings.

LD
Linda D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/29/2021 Category: Service
I love my Hyundai so I thought it would get the best service at the dealers.
I love my car. I do not like to be told you need this or that now or soon to keep engine running great. I already had work done so how could they tell I still needed work done. Just their mileage tune up so to speak. Once I said I had already done it they said oh you are good to go.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/30/2021

SJ
Shawna J.
Mcdonough, GA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great Team of professionals. Very friendly, and they get the job done in a reasonable amount of time. Very likely to return.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/24/2021

Ruby R.
Peachtree City, GA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service there is great
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/23/2021

Rachel S.
Griffin, GA
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Amazing customer service and detail
Wes is the best at Hyundai Newnan Service Center. He is informative and very customer focused and friendly. He had my vehicle in tip top shape quickly and was sure to check in with me for any updates. I felt valued as a customer. Thank you, Wes!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/22/2021

Wes Lawson

MK
Martha K.
East Point, GA

03/16/2021 Category: Service
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/16/2021

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal! Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible! Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and we appreciate your business.

Allen Bruce
Svc & Pts Director

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/17/2021

AV
Alex V.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/15/2021 Category: Service
your folks have great people skills
its important to be completely informed what services will be done to ones car..your service folks do that with great care so that one can fully understand whats being done to the vehicle..thank you very much

Carman Krauth

PH
Pamela H.
Sharpsburg, GA
2020 Hyundai Kona
Great job!
After a not so good experience Hyundai went above and beyond to make up for it. It’s much appreciated and deserves a 5 star rating. Thanks!

03/14/2021 Category: Service
Service declining
I used to be super excited about their customer service but the last few times I can tell the employees are not quite as enthusiastic. Not sure if I just happen to walk in on those off days or if something else has changed at the dealership, e.g. management etc.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/15/2021

Allen Bruce

Hogansville, GA
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Eyontris
N/A
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/11/2021

Malcolm W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/09/2021 Category: Service
ABS Recall Completed on time
ABS recall was completed on time. Advisor was not knowledgeable of the Blue Link shut down for this year model at the end of the year. the advisor was not sure of any options for the customer since this was a selling feature of the vehicle at the time of purchase. Advisor was not aware of what features of the nav. and media system would work after Blue Link shuts down.
JERRY S A. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/12/2021

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!