2066 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4499982/5Overall Rating 4.4499982/5Overall Rating 4.4499982/5Overall Rating 4.4499982/5rating 4.4499982
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

James H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Good service. Annoying requests for survey
The sales team is great. The service department has improved.

Doris W.
Tyrone, GA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Your service crew
Recall was handled and the service crew went above and beyond

M Rae P.
Atlanta, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Promptness Attentiveness
Always felt welcomed and taken care of. After the sale is important.

Carolyn H.
Sharpsburg, GA
service was outstanding
I was completely satisfied with the quality of service I received

Brenda H.
Fayetteville, GA
Carmen is the best.
Carmen is wonderful. She actually is responsible for us buying the Hyundai we have now.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/12/2018

Carman Krauth

Robert B.
Lagrange, GA
Carmen, Service Consultant
went above and beyond for us

Carman Krauth

CP
Carol P.
Locust Grove, GA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Ioniq Cruise issue
we have a sporadic cruise control issue. I know that the computers register some problem codes, but not on this. sometimes the cruise will resume to the previous set speed and sometimes it will not.
the dealership is trying. they are very professional and even provided a loaner car while they kept the Ioniq a few hours. I appreciate that.

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. Our goal is complete satisfaction on every visit. On your cruise issue there has been a case created with our tech line and all notes documented, and they are looking into their data base to see if any other occurances have been documented on this particular issue with the Ioniq cruise control!

Linda M.
Franklin, GA
Cleanliness
Service Dept is clean. However Everytime I've went in I've stood an waited for someone to acknowledge me standing there even with driving my car INSIDE the service dept. Carmen NEVER looks up from her desk at you. Carmen, Tom and Forrest all need customer service training in my opinion
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/11/2018

I apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. I will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

Chris H.
Roanoke, AL
10/11/2018
Oil Change Service
After my first review I was contacted by Bruce and Carmen from Southtowne Hyundai. I do appreciate you both contacting me about my concerns and trying to figure what we could do to make my next trip a successful one. Thank you and I will be back.

Thank You! We appreciate your business and look forward to making your next visit a 5 Star experience!

Mary B.
Douglasville, GA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
First service on wife's car.
I took my wife's Tuscon in for the first service. Everyone in the service department was pleasant and helpful. I was in and out in less than an hour.first

Thank you for allowing Southtowne Hyundai Service Department to perform your vehicle maintenance. I look forward to seeing you in the future for all your vehicle needs.

Friendly staff
Recall repairs were made in a timely manner.

Cynthia S.
Douglasville, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
LOVE SOUTHTOWNE HYUNDAI of NEWNAN
I was taking my car for service at the OTHER dealership and was becoming very dissatisfied with each service. So after having to return 3 times after a service, it was time to make a change even if I had to drive further away from home. I have been COMPLETELY satisfied with how the service techs check you in, relay back to you about other related issues with your car.... I will be back and have told others about my experience with SOUTHTOWNE HYUNDAI of NEWNAN.

Thank you for your response in choosing Southtowne Hyundai for your 5 STAR service needs. We appreciate your business!

GO
Garry O.
Franklin, GA
great service
great service

Roanoke, AL
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Service takes too long
To get my oil changed took over 1 1/2 hours. They also put filter in. Service is slow. Drove 1 hour to get there and an hour to get home makes this nearly 4 hours out of my day to just get oil changed!!!! However, they do have a small waiting area for you to wait in with TV, water and a few snacks. One time I came they washed my car which was great especially since I had to wait so long -nothing done that day but oil change! This time I waited and they said they did not wash cars on Saturday's anymore. I was disappointed. Before it seemed to be a perk for having to wait so long. I bought my car here and the Salesman I had was GREAT! The Service here not so much!

I have read your email and I want to apologize for not meeting your expectations last Saturday! We have instituted a new appointment sytem for the Express Service Oil changes , please next time call a day or so ahead and set an appointment so there will be little to no waiting . We know your time is valuable especially on the weekend!
Thanks
Parts & Service Director
Southtowne Hyundai
770 253-4701 ext 2601

JJ
Julie J.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
I was kept informed all during day of progress.
I was pleased with results and even though it took a long time...24 hours...I was called several times to update me on the progress.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/10/2018

AH
An H.
Lagrange, GA
The staff so kind
The staff so kind but so busy. If the staff can control whole process and share its progress with customer
it will be better i belivee

Thank-you for your 5 Star reply to our survey request. We appreciate your loyalty to Southtowne Hyundai and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle maintained in the coming years.           Brian Munson

NP
Nicholas P.
Peachtree City, GA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
My car had a rattle that came from the dealer. It was nothing mechanical, just annoying. After a couple attempts to resolve the issue their manager Allen got involved and took personal ownership of issue. They were able to identify where the rattle was coming from and fixed the issue quickly. They were very flexible with my busy work schedule and very good with communicating the work that needed to be done and when it was completed. Thank you Allen and team for fixing the annoying rattle in my car, my music has never sounded better!

Service with a rattle
Long short is that I bought a car from here the day after Thanksgiving. My car came with a rattle by the rear speaker. Mechanically the car has been great, its just this rattle drives me nuts when I drive 30 miles to and from work each day while listening to the radio. I have taken my car in a couple times now to have it fixed. The first time they said they found out what the issue was and ordered me a new sub. On my second visit to have the sub installed I left the car there all day to be fixed. (They didn't offer a loaner which I thought was poor service since the issue is under warranty). They called at 11am and said the car was ready. I picked it up after hours and the rattle was still there. I was obviously very upset. I called to voice my concerns to the manager, Barry Mckey, the next day but he wouldn't talk to me. He told his service rep that all he could do was have me bring the car in again. No apology, just a casual, hey come waste another day of you life with your car in our shop response. Service here is poor. I love Hyundai. I have owned multiple and currently own one. When it comes to servicing your vehicle however I would go to a different dealer. This Dealer needs some work and change of management before I would recommend taking your vehicle here. Purchased my vehicle from here and had a similar buying experience. Took 8 hours from start to finish. It's definitely a management issue.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/09/2018

Nick,
Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations of 5 Star service. After reviewing your survey, we fell short of our goal, I will be reaching out to you shortly.
Thanks
Service Director
Southtowne Hyundai Newnan

GB
Gail B.
great service and staff
I was greeted quickly upon arrival, service tech efficiently did multi-point check, prepared paperwork and called, as he'd said he would, when work was complete and car was ready.

John D.
Sharpsburg, GA
2015 Sonata Recall and Oil change
When I arrived service personnel approached me almost immediately. Professional and kind. Dealing with this dealership and including sales and service I have been treated just fine. We really like our 2015 Sonata Limited

Peachtree City, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick service
Always fast, efficient service.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for your response in choosing Southtowne Hyundai for all your 5 STAR service needs. We appreciate your business!