Overall Rating 4.4285695/5Overall Rating 4.4285695/5Overall Rating 4.4285695/5Overall Rating 4.4285695/5rating 4.4285695
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Senoia, GA
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Quick & friendly service.
I have used the service dept. twice for my 2018 Sonata. I've had an oil change and the tires rotated. They were quick & friendly.

Leinda B.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/20/2018 Category: Service
prompt and always keeps me updated on what services will be needed in the future.
great service department

AV
Anneliese V.
Columbus, GA
Visit
The atmosphere of the dealership is just unbelievable. We have never felt so comfortable and well received. The employees treat you like family.

Suzanne S.
2018 Sonata Oil Change
The oil change went very quickly. My only issue was that I couldn't even get into my car afterwards as the seat was moved so far forward. My key fob didn't move it back to the preset setting and the person that drove my car must have been very short. I couldn't get it back to the original condition.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan

Thank-you for your reply to our survey request. We appreciate your loyalty to Southtowne and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle maintained in the coming year. I apologize for the seat thing, yes we have two vertically challenged people working here. We try to not move seats but they sometimes have to. We would be glad to help get it back in place.

Kerry B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
oil change
very fast and they did a great job

HS
Holly S.
Fayetteville, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
15,000 mile maintenance
Had 2 cars to be serviced at the same time. No extra cost were added and I was out a little after an hour. Waiting area was comfortable and clean.

Michael S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Love Carmen in the Hyundai service department!!
Carmen always gets me what I need and gives me her full attention while she’s helping me. She always makes sure I understand everything, and that I get the care. We have 3 Hyundai’s and get all 3 serviced there. If Carmen is unavailable to assist me when I arrive, she always touches base to make sure “I’m good”!

EC
Edward C.
Stockbridge, GA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Crisp’s words
They took very good care of me and my car.

2006 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Service
We have been using Southtowne Hyundai for our car services for over 10 years. Would recommend them for friendly service and thorough work.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Service
Friendly staff and knowledgeable mechanics make this a great place to service our cars.

AH
Alan H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service Reps!
Carmen Krauth was very nice and helpful. Explained everything when I picked up my car.

Martha D.

Fayetteville, GA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
05/14/2018 Category: Service
5 - star
outstanding overall customer service. Carmen, Tommy, Charlie and the entire team.

AW
Ariana W.
Fairburn, GA
Only place for me
It feels good to go there and people are familiar with you.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan

I apologize for the non 5 star service this trip. I will strive to make your next trip 5 star all the way.
Carmen Krauth

SA
Sarah A.
Gay, GA
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil change, inspection, in and out, and a great price too

Daniel C.
Great fast service
Great fast service

KC
Kevin C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly, welcoming,kept me informed.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan

Thank you for allowing Southtowne Hyundai Service Department to perform your vehicle maintenance. I look forward to working with you in the future.Brian Munson

Jimmy P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Service done in a timely manner
Service done in a timely matter
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan

Thank you for your response and choosing Southtowne with your service needs.Tom Watt

Carolyn H.
Sharpsburg, GA
service was outstanding
I was completely satisfied.

Joel R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Easy scheduling, great customer service!
Easy scheduling. Great customer service! Friending staff.