1938 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.421053/5Overall Rating 4.421053/5Overall Rating 4.421053/5Overall Rating 4.421053/5rating 4.421053
Overall Rating 2.15789/5Overall Rating 2.15789/5rating 2.15789rating 2.15789rating 2.15789

Carol M.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
For me it was the service from Tom in the service area. He was very helpful and with the help of the ones that serviced my car did in a timely manner.
Overall the service department did a great job with providing me with the service that I needed. I would recommend them to anyone that ask.

Shuron W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly People & Awesome Service!
Customer service was friendly & great!
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for allowing Southtowne Hyundai Service Department to perform your vehicle maintenance. I look forward to working with you in the future.

08/14/2018 Category: Service
As usual the employees were very kind and helpful. Made having oil change a pleasure.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/14/2018

Thank-you for your reply to our survey request. We appreciate your loyalty to Southtowne and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle maintained in the coming year.

BW
Good Service

2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Automobile service place
They take your car right in and do the service and gets it back to you pronto.

Peachtree City, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai
Great!

NP
Nicall P.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for always providing great service

Reginald S.
Fairburn, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Oil change.
The service I didn't make an appointment it was not.a long wait
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/09/2018

LJ
Linda J.
Palmetto, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for sick a great job
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/08/2018

850692

Juanita B.
Atlanta, GA
Still a great place
For visit on 7/23/2018 my service advisor was Tom Watt. I had a previous encounter with this same advisor she. I initially purchased my vehicle a few months ago, May. I return to the dealership a few weeks later because my light for passenger was blinking. He did not ride with me to hear the sound, nor was he courteous in explaining why the light might sound off. All of which I was no expecting at this dealership. I ended up going to a different location and seeking advice, and just writing it off that perhaps Tom was simply having a bad day. Fast forward to my next visit on 7/23/2018, the one for this survey. I encountered Tom Watt again. I thought I would see a different advisor but I assume she was out for the day, didn’t seem anyone else was available at the time. Tom took forever to greet or acknowledged I was even standing there beside my vehicle which was parked approx 5 feet from his. The service representative assistant Lucille Johnson, she saw me standing there and came over. She was very kind, I told her I had an appointment and I arrived a few minutes early (15 mins early) but no one had come to greet me or anything. She listened to my concern, then went to a gentleman behind the desk, came back with an answer that someone would be with me next. Suddenly Fom Watt came over. He didn’t greet me, but I greeted him good morning. After I advised as I did with the assistant abo7t the appointment, he actually did not allow me to finish and cut me mid sentence... I guess he knew what I wanted, but he was incorrect and got the service request incorrect as well, which I noticed as I was about to sign the request form. He became very upset when I advised of the error and starched the ink pen from me, removed the paper, snatched the other paper off the printer to his left so hard that the other papers on the printer came off and when he slammed it on the desk for me to sign, the other papers from these flew off as well. The servicemen who came to take my vehicle back approached us and he verified the service. Tom Watt corrected him that the service input was incorrect and adviced of the new order entry. Based on the verbiage used it sounded like he was trying to placed blame on the customer (me) for changing my mind but I didn’t. I actually had the original service email request and the follow up email as well in my records, however it was not my place to speak up about this because we had secured the service and it was unnecessary to bring this up. After my encounter with Tom Watt, everyone who I encountered after him was very nice. I conversed with a few customers who ended up being a blessing disguise as I am in the market for a home, and the the other representatives for checkout and purchasing automotive assessories were very kind. Only because of them and a few others I have encountered at SouthTowne Hyundai Newnan, I will return to this location. However, if at all possible, if there are any customer service classes offered or any coaching that could benefit Tom Watt, I strongly suggest them for him. I work in customer service as well, and we offer classes as such to our employees every few months or so. Thank you.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/08/2018

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. Our goal is complete satisfaction. It’s obvious we fell short of our goal.
  I will look into the situation. Someone will contact you to attempt resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Again I apologize for not meeting your expectations and I appreciate your business.
Sincerely,
Parts and Service Director
Southtowne Hyundai
770-634-8100 cell number

Marshall B.
Atlanta, GA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly and responsive
Great service and communication is great. Staff will do everything they can to make sure customer has a good experience

Carrollton, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Trust but verify
Be careful of service upsell here. Was told that I had "Yellow" status on air and cabin filters when I had changed them myself less than 2 weeks earlier.

Sincerely,
Parts and Service Director
Southtowne Hyundai
770-634-8100 cell number

Lea M.
Senoia, GA
Fast and Efficient Service
I went in to get my oil changed. I had an appointment at 4:15, and I was pulling out of the parking lot by 4:55! The service was fast and the people are always friendly.

James S.
Senoia, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
5 stars
very good.

Meliton B.
Fairburn, GA
My service
I received excellent service today

2001 Hyundai Elantra
great service
Thanks

LA
Larry A.
Douglasville, GA
Nice friendly svc Good People
I am 76 years old and not as knowledgeable about using the road side service. I paid to get the car towed, If I had known how to use the road side service through the company I would have saved Money.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/06/2018

I apologize for the non 5 star service this trip. I will strive to make your next trip 5 star all the way. If I can get the original reciept where you paid for towing I will submit a request to Hyundai for reimburcement. Please call 770-634-8100, cell number

Fayetteville, GA