John H.
Fairburn, GA
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Thank you Carmen and crew for a job well done
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/19/2020

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

John Hillard

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/20/2020

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for the 5 Star review! Our apologies for the errant response!

GT
Glenda T.
Powder Springs, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great job!
Carmen takes very good care of us!! Thank you Carmen!

WB
William B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent Quality
Great price. Great quality and great service ar Southtowne Hyundai.

Todd B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Lukas

02/17/2020 Category: Service
Mrs
Brian did everything he could to help us
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/18/2020

Brian Munson

Rossi M.
02/17/2020
1st Time
Made the appointment online. Great app. Easy to use. Arrived early for Monday morning appointment. Was having oil change, tire rotation and balance. Niki was the service rep. Conscientious and pleasant. Somehow my wait time was much longer than others. Wasn't that bothered. They have a good selection of used Genises, Mercedes, Cadillacs, and Pirches. Js
Niki checked on me at least 3 times.
Didn't have hot coffee in the waiting area and didn't get the printout of the multi point inspection. Good experience. Niki made it better.

MA
Michael A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/17/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE
GOOD SERVICE
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/17/2020

KW
Kelli W.
Bowdon, GA
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Everyone was great!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/15/2020

Brian Munson

GB
Gail B.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
great people and service
My technician was very thorough and provided updates as he promised. Work was done quickly and completely and I was notified when work was completed.

bRIAN mUNSON

PH
Patricia H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I have had (3) visits for repairs in the past 3 months and my service advisor (Carmen Krauth) has taken excellent care of me each time and kept me updated about the progress of the service repairs. The technician that worked on my vehicle each time (Nick Gassler-425) did a superb job as well. I am extremely particular about my vehicle as the dealership knows and when I picked her up after the work was performed each time the car was just as I had left it inside and out. Customer service is so important and I cannot say enough good things about my overall experience at this dealership.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/11/2020

Joe C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Great Car
Was driving to work and my car overheated. First major service done to my car with over 200000 miles. The water pump cracked and hose busted too. I dropped the car off on the Saturday morning it happened, they fixed it and replaced my belts too along with a valve cover gasket. My car is running great again. Thanks Carmen for being so nice and keeping me informed on what was going on.

Tyrone, GA
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Too Expensive for warrantied cars.
I feel the price for an oil change and tire rotation to be pricey.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/10/2020

Marilyn H.
Sharpsburg, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Qualiy Service
I was totally satisfied with my recent Santa Fe service appointment.

Sharonda C.
Union City, GA
02/07/2020 Category: Service
i really appreciated the quick service
your service advisors are very professional and knowledgeable

RD
Robert D.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Carmen was great! very pleasant and helpful, will ask for her next trip.
My opinion is that a Hyundai should go to a Hyundai dealer to get the best qualified technicians, I always feel good about
bringing my car there.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/06/2020