Overall Rating 4.4603146/5Overall Rating 4.4603146/5Overall Rating 4.4603146/5Overall Rating 4.4603146/5rating 4.4603146
Overall Rating 2.14516/5Overall Rating 2.14516/5rating 2.14516rating 2.14516rating 2.14516

Timothy S.
Senoia, GA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change Loyalty Program Ended
I've taken my 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT for oil changes at Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan since I bought the car there. One of the primary draws to going back was their program, "buy 4 oil changes and the 5th is free". I was paying for my 4th oil change when I was informed the Service Manager was ending the program as of January 1, 2019. Didn't bother getting the loyalty card punched, since I wouldn't need another oil change before January. May have to consider changing the oil myself to save the drive.

PH
Peter H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
The pickup / drop-off from home is perfect for a one car family.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 12/10/2018

Thank-you for your 5 Star reply to our survey request. We appreciate your loyalty to Southtowne Hyundai and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle maintained in the coming years.

12/09/2018 Category: Service
This facility consistently provides great customer service and all of the employees are friendly.

Tina M.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Loyal!
I am now on my 3rd Hyundai - one SantaFe and 2 Tucsons. I love the brand. I have always had great service.

LJ
Lisa J.
Senoia, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
👍🏻

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Personnel were very nice and accomadating.
I don't like having to provide a review. Make it shorter
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 12/06/2018

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

Deborah B.
Douglasville, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
None
No review as this is my first dissatisfied experience

Let me begin with an apology for not being able to meet your expectations. Someone will reach out to you shortly to get this corrected. Again we apoligize for not handling your service visit correctly!

Your Southtowne Service Team

KD
Karen D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good customer service and personal attention

Thank you for allowing Southtowne Hyundai Service Department to perform your vehicle maintenance. I look forward to seeing you in the future for all your vehicle needs.

2001 Hyundai Elantra
great service
thanks
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 12/05/2018

Carmen Krauth

Shirley S.
Peachtree City, GA
2015 Hyundai Equus
12/05/2018 Category: Service
The staff and customer service at this location is what keeps me coming back.

LW
Lynn W.
Friendly and convenient
I HATE that the new Service Manager has eliminated the buy three oil changes and the 4th is free. That was a perk that encouraged me to purchase other services on the free month. Oil changes at the dealership are not cheap and take longer than at an oil change place. No the perk is gone. Not a good decision.

WB
William B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Carmen gives the best service and advice for the care of my Elantra. Thank you Carmen.

Douglasville, GA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Good service good people good dealership
Good service good peopel
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 12/04/2018

ER
Elizabeth R.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Quality of the people make it wonderful.
I am thankful for Brian who made sure that things went well even when the utility company was working on the lines. He is always helpful and kind.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Always prompt and very efficient

Peachtree City, GA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
They took care of everything!
Very pleased!

NL
Norris L.
Fayetteville, GA
A little redeemed
My last experience here was not the best, but this one was much better.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 12/03/2018

CL
Chanwoo L.
The service is good.
It was great that the staff responded to it in a friendly manner and inspected and perfected it quickly.

Marilyn H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent Service.
It is a pleasure to have a car dealership service department of this quality in our area.

RD