Overall Rating 4.5599998/5Overall Rating 4.5599998/5Overall Rating 4.5599998/5Overall Rating 4.5599998/5rating 4.5599998
Overall Rating 2.1500038/5Overall Rating 2.1500038/5rating 2.1500038rating 2.1500038rating 2.1500038
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Carrollton, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Great staff and get you what you want!
You can go in with not so good credit and they will try their absolute best to get you into a car.

Luther B.
Stone Mountain, GA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2019 Category: Service
recall repair
repair done with in time limit quoted
all personal very professional and friendly
we were provided with customer service to restaurant while, waiting we appreciated this

a great dealership
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/14/2019

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for the 5 Star review!

BE
Brandy E.
Palmetto, GA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
#1serviceguy
Brian Munson provided me with exceptional service. He builds a rapport with his customers. Since I have known him he knows who I work for and he always ask me how’s
It going. I’m sure you all get thousands of customers but for him to ask how’s it going and the name of my employee goes along way he truly cares and it shows. I told him I had to go back out of town but needed work done on my car he followed back up with me and I was able to get a scheduled appointment that worked around my hectic schedule through him. I just wanted to tell him thank you this experience meant a lot to me and I would definitely refer anyone to go to Southtowne but ask to speak to Brian Munson he will definitely exceed your customer service experience.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/11/2019

KD
Karen D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Good service and friendly staff.

Union City, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure working with Brian
Brian in service, is always very nice, professional, and informative. I live near a Hyundai dealership, but I choose to drive 20+ minutes for the exceptional customer service that Southtowne Hyundai Newnan provides! Lifetime customer 😃

CP
Cleopatra P.
Atlanta, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service was great
The rep greets with a professional attitude for providing excellent service to my car

It's okay for service
None at this time
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/09/2019

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal! Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

Mary C.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Courteous, dependable, friendly, reasonably priced service department. I have been satisfied and greeted with a smile every time I have been to the service department.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star reply to our survey request. We appreciate your loyalty to Southtowne Hyundai, and we look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs in the future!

James T.
Tyrone, GA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil change over $50
Price keeps going up. Now over $50.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/07/2019

Fayetteville, GA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Tuscon
I have had amazing results at this dealership after experiencing terrible service at the Riverdale location. Southtown Hyundai of Newnan not only heard my issue but worked diligently to solve it!! They were professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend their service department.

Sharpsburg, GA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Carmen is great and very professional and is always willing to help.

Carrollton, GA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Karmen is great! Soy
Karmen is a great service advisor. I am angry with Southtowne though. I had a pushy salesperson call me wanting to talk about my trade in value while I was waiting for my vehicle to be serviced. She would not take no for an answer so I hung up on her. The technician said I needed tires so I agreed to purchase them. When they brought my vehicle out I requested one of my old tires to use as a spare. He stated they had already been put in the locked bin and he could not get one for me. I asked if he could get one when someone came with a key and I would pick it up later. I was told no. That really makes me wonder if I actually needed tires. I was told at checkout that they will no longer honor the card with every 4th oil change free. Had I not bought the tires with lifetime rotation I would be going somewhere else for my service. I have been loyal to Southtowne and Hyundai since 2001 but I will not recommend them anymore. I feel very disappointed and taken advantage of.

OG
Omar G.
Fayetteville, GA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Grossly overcharging
5.99 steering wheel coupling ended up being over 270 dollars.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/05/2019

Kenneth M.
Atlanta, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Timely service

BP
Benny P.
Willing to help
They know me by my name and works with me on any issues that I might have. This is the second car that I have purchase here and the main reason that I came back was for the service and convenience of being close by.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/04/2019

Daniel P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for such wonderful cars and great service!
Our family has purchased three excellent Hyundai cars from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan. We love our cars and we really appreciate the excellent service that we have always received. Wes and Carmen in the Service Department have always gone out of their way to take good care of our cars. We highly recommend Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan.

BW
Brian W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/31/2019 Category: Service
I was able to make a apt and get in the next am. I worked with service writer Nikki she was a joy to work with. She got me in and back out in quick time. Did not have any wait was by far the best experience I had going to a service dept. I will return when needed.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/01/2019

TR
Teresa R.
Franklin, GA
10/31/2019 Category: Service
South Towne service center goes above and beyond in the service department!

TP
Tonya P.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast service---great communication--everything was great.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/31/2019

WB
William B.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
Great service. Everything was perfect. I felt like I was treated like family.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/30/2019

RO
Ronald O.
Waverly Hall, GA
10/28/2019 Category: Service
AWESOME SERVICE!!
ALWAYS a good experience for me whenever I take my car in for service and maintenance . The staff is exceptional.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/29/2019