Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5rating 4.5340945
Overall Rating 2.1363683/5Overall Rating 2.1363683/5rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683

RP
Robert P.
Villa Rica, GA
2012 HYUNDAI AZERA
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Service Reps and overall maintance team
Excellent. Will continue to recommend Southtowne to other Hyundai owners.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/25/2014

Thank-you so much for responding to our survey request. It is so nice to hear our efforts at providing excellant service to our customers is working. Referals from customers like you give us an opportunity to grow our customer base and provide quality service to more Hyundai customers.

Robert M.
Fayetteville, GA
08/18/2014 Category: Service
Friendly service for 22500 mile service
Friendly greeting immediately upon arrival. Timely service while I waited. No extra charges or sales pitches
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/26/2014

Thank you for your business and loyalty with us here at Southtowne Hyundai. We sincerely appreciate our customers!

Barry McKee, Service Advisor

Renee B.
08/17/2014 Category: Service
Only cares about sales, not the customer!
The sales people talk down to you and the service people care more about talking to each other than helping the customer. They think women know very little about cars.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/19/2014

We apologize that you feel you had a bad experience here at Southtowne Hyundai. We strive to be the best that we can but like most things in life...we are not perfect.  The Service Advisor that wrote your car up, is in fact, a female employee that has been with us for over 10 years. We do not feel that your statement, "They think women know very little about cars." is correct. We have several women that work in our dept and they are valued employees and are very knowledgable in what they do. We will do what we can to make your experience with us a better one, if you choose to visit us again. We feel our previous scores and surveys are a testament to our integrity and also will show that we truly care about all of our customers.

Carmen Krauth and Torey Simmons, Service Advisors

CHARLES S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgable staff
Hyundai of Newnan got me in and out quickly. They completed the service without finding "additional problems". Been going to them for car purchase and service for 2 years and they value their customers.

DAVID H.
Grantville, GA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/12/2014 Category: Service
The service was terrible . The vehicle they sold me had special features that no one could show me how to use.
I will never buy Hyundai again. An expensive lesson learned!
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/23/2014

Dave,
 I truly apologize for service as well as sales notmeetingyour expectations.
Forrest Smith

GW
GAIL W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/04/2014 Category: Service
Torey in the service department was awesome
Great experience with service department when I left my car for repair. Torey was awesome to keep me updated on the status of my car and providing me a loaner to drive while they had my car.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/05/2014

Thank you for your score and feedback! I enjoyed getting to help you and if you need anything at all.. please let us know. I truly enjoyed getting to work with you!

-Torey Simmons

ST
SRIHARSHA T.
Atlanta, GA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/04/2014 Category: Service
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/06/2014

Thank you for all of your business!

-Barry McKee

james c.
Anniston, AL
08/03/2014
Fast and Polite
The best service I have ever had with a car dealership. I had been searching for a particular Santa Fe Sport for about a month, look on the internet and found one at southtown. Called gave the rep all my info. text a picture of my trade, ins. and license. and BOY when I arrived from 1.5hrs away they had the paperwork ready and car parked out front ready to go. Everyone was polite and professional. I think that I should have gotten a better interest rate but overall I am very pleased with doing business with southtown.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/23/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this. It is our goal in both sales and service to excede your expectations. While it may be too far for you to drive for simple oil changes, please be aware, service is here when you need us. Please don't hesitate to call.
Thanks again,
Forrest Smith

WD
WANDA D.
Fayetteville, GA
2011 Hyundai Equus
07/31/2014 Category: Service
the best of.
the best of all the auto dealer that l have delth with.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 08/06/2014

Having driven other luxury cars in the past like you have, your compliment to our service and sales dept. means more than you know. Thank you for your loyalty and great taste in cars!

-Carmen Krauth

AR
ARTHUR R.
Sharpsburg, GA
07/29/2014 Category: Service
Great sales and service staff
I bought my car from a gentleman by the name of Wes Lawson. He made my new car experience a very pleasurable one. He delivered on everything he had promised. He is my automobile consultant for life! The service department is amazing. I always used to go to my local mechanic for oil changes, but these folks do such a great job,
I use them now for all my service. Hyundai corporate needs to take a close look at these folks and clone them. They get it!!
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/31/2014

Thank-you for your time to reply to our request. We are very pleased you had a pleasant experience in both our sales and service departments. Our mission is to provide you with a worry-free experience on each visit.

GW
GEORGE W.
07/27/2014 Category: Service
Nothing but praise.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/29/2014

I enjoyed getting to help you with your car and the conversation as well. I look forward to meeting you again.
Torey Simmons

LR
Lori R.
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Great experience
They are very nice and take care of you if something goes wrong.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/28/2014

Thank-you for responding to our request. We hope nothing goes wrong with your vehicle. But yes, we are here to take care of you if it does. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your vehicle.

EL
Ericha L.
Oxford, GA
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
As always, I received the best service from Carmen Krauth! What an asset to your company.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/16/2014

Thank-you Ericha for responding to our survey request. We love our loyal customers like you. Thanks for letting us know we are doing a good job and letting us maintain your vehicle.

AW
ANGELYN W.
07/14/2014 Category: Service
Friendly helpful people
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/15/2014

Thank you Ms Warren. It's a pleasure to do business with you.
Barry NcKee

JONATHAN L.
2009 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2014 Category: Service
I have always had great service in Southtowne's service center. Very friendly, polite and knowledgeable. They are very personable too and like to get to know their customers.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/11/2014

Thank you Mr Landon for your long time commitment to Southtowne.

JENIFER P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2014 Category: Service
The people
AMAZING!!!!
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/09/2014

Thank you for your survey! I also enjoyed getting to meet you!
Torey Simmons

NK
null K.
2013 HYUNDAI EQUUS
07/08/2014 Category: Service
Terrific Cusomer Service
Terrific Customer Service
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/10/2014

Thank you for your business with Southtowne.

RICHARD M.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2014 Category: Service
Loaner
They knew that it would take a full day or more, and offered a loaner car!
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/30/2014

Thank you for your devoted service to Southtowne. We thank you again.

Rachael S.
2004 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/29/2014 Category: Service
the people are great
Whenever I come in, everybody I come in contact with makes me feel comfortable.
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/01/2014

Thank-you Rachael for responding to our survey. Your loyalty and confidence in our work let us know we are doing a good job. Thank-you for letting us maintane your car.

GM
GEORGE M.
06/26/2014 Category: Service
Everything
Exceptional
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/27/2014

Thank-you so much for your reply about your last service visit. Our service lane and shop work hard to make our customers happy. Your reply says it all. Thank-you again.