Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5rating 4.5340945
Overall Rating 2.1363683/5Overall Rating 2.1363683/5rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Customer Service
Great customer service!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/23/2019

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for the 5 Star review!

Mary L.
another outstanding encounter with Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan

Hogansville, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
My car service
I got my defective part replaced and it is working great.

M Rae P.
Atlanta, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/22/2019 Category: Service
I trust my notes will alert management how a person is left feeling when calls are not returned.

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

SV
Stephen V.
Carrollton, GA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
BRIAN MUNSON provided exemplary service
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/22/2019

KK
Katherine K.
Thanks for the Excellent Service
Carmen Krauth in the Southtowne Hyundai Service Department was very concerned and responsive when my car wouldn't start (luckily in my own driveway). She helped me throughout the towing process and got my car fixed very quickly. My husband and I both have Hyundai cars and have always found the Southtowne Hyundai Service Department to be excellent. Thanks again for the great service!

Dudley M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Brian Munson, the Service Advisor, did an excellent job of explaining all the processes.
Your team finished the work earlier than I expected and at the price I was quoted.

2019 Hyundai Elantra

Villa Rica, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Taking Care of the Customer in the Best Way
I never worry about having Southtowne Hyundai take care of my vehicles. All the vehicles I have owned have been Hyundai cars or SUVs. The one thing I can always count on is the service. It is always top-notch and I always get the best service. The folks at Southtowne are professional and, most importantly, friendly. Carmen, our service representative, is the best and she does such a great job taking care of our service needs. She always reviews my service history to make sure that everything is taken care of and that I don't pay extra for things I don't need. WOW! What a great experience!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/20/2019

Sharpsburg, GA
2012 Hyundai Accent
Service visit
Simple oversight. Problem solved and I am satisfied.

Oil change with appointment
Convenient location

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

Allen Bruce
Svc & Pts Director

770 253-1407

Michael M.
Fayetteville, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Southtown always provides fast and efficient service!

John B.
Senoia, GA
2014 Hyundai Accent
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Mistake corrected
On a previous visit my juddering brake issue was dismissed as not an issue. After further discussions managment agreed to correct the issue free of charge. The vehicle now brakes judder free above 50mph. Thank you southtowne Hyundai.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/17/2019

KL
Kamillya L.
Marietta, GA
07/16/2019
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
The team at Southtowne were extra accommodating to my needs.

LA
Larry A.
Douglasville, GA
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Keeps my Vehicle Running
nice personable people.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/16/2019

BG
Bianca G.
Senoia, GA
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and attentive
Helpful and attentive
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/15/2019

Sandra C.

Dennis R.
Timely

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Exceptional Service
Always professional, courteous, thorough and quick.

Jeanne G.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Quick service- nice people
Service was quick, people were nice. Appreciate the email reminders.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/12/2019

07/10/2019 Category: Service
N/A
I haven't been here enough to honestly give a review but as far as the vehicle(Hyundai Sonata)...I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/10/2019