Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5Overall Rating 4.5340945/5rating 4.5340945
Overall Rating 2.1363683/5Overall Rating 2.1363683/5rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683rating 2.1363683

AW
Ariana W.
Fairburn, GA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
I expected to be there for a fews hours. My car was finished being serviced before I knew it.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/10/2019

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for the 5 Star review!

Salvador C.
Very friendly staff

2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Superb customer service
Brian in service took care of all our needs and was pro-active in diagnosing our issue. He was able to order the part (i.e. tire) quickly and get our car fixed in a one day turn around as opposed to two days. Thank you!!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/07/2019

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Always
Thank you for the great service always.
Brian helped me a lot to repair my car.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/06/2019

DJ
Deborah J.
Peachtree City, GA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance visit
You have redeemed yourself after my last visit which was dismal visit. This visit was done on time and with excellent communication. My only issue, not with this visit, but my last was that I was told that I would receive a phone call from the dealership regarding my issues. I never got a phone call or if you did try you didn't leave a message. So I can only conclude you did not call. As for my most recent visit it exceeded my expectations. Keep up the good job. See you next time I am scheduled for service.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/05/2019

Michael G.
Fayetteville, GA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Everyone is so nice and accommodating

Joan T.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Ggod service. Took a little longer Than expected but I'm satisfied with the outcome.
See above.

Mark M.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for everything.....knowing my sons car is in tip top shape gives me comfort. Everything was taken care of just as you promised and more. Hassle free service... I love it.

Thanks
Brian  & Allen

Sharpsburg, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy and knowledge
Every detail of car service was explained to me in a most courteous conversation.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/04/2019

JJ
Jesse J.
Villa Rica, GA
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Another GREAT Experience
I have nothing but praise for the service department at Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan. I refuse to let any other service department touch my vehicle. They are always very friendly, professional and work hard to make sure I am 100% satisfied. One of the service technicians asked I wanted a snack and offered to make a fresh pot of coffee. Now that is service. Our service advisor, Carmen, is absolutely perfect. She always updates me on the progress and checks in on me regularly. I never feel that I am just waiting. WHAT A TEAM! Hyundai is the best and I swear by their vehicles and, most importantly, by their team of professionals. I never have anything to worry about when they are taking care of my car.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 06/03/2019

Charles H.
Milner, GA
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Excellent service provided by this dealership.

Hogansville, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2019 Category: Service
My car service
Great service.

Cecil M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Making the best out of a bad situation (auto accident)
Dave was friendly and courteous in dealing with our accident.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/29/2019

Dan S.
Sharpsburg, GA
Amazing Service and Professionalism
I cannot say enough about my experience at this Hyundai Dealership. Quite honestly, we spoke to another Hyundai Dealership in the area and they were not nearly as friendly, professional or accommodating to my situation with my vehicle. They communicated with me throughout the entire process, set me up in a rental car and were an absolute pleasure to deal with. I'd also like to say that "Brian" is the guy we worked with to help get my car fixed and he was awesome! I knew he was very busy but he always called to communicate with me and was very friendly and helpful at all times. This is not only the best experience I've ever had with a dealership, but also one of the best overall customer service experiences I've ever had and it was all due to Brian and Southtowne. Brian, thank you again sincerely as getting me back on the road with vehicle and also fixing it in the timely manner you did was frekin awesome. I will be buying Hyundais from now on and I can tell you I will be in touch with Brian and Southtowne if I ever need assistance.

Very Good Service
latest service was to replace defective rims/wheels. Brian did an excellent job scheduling job and ensuring replacement rims were available.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/28/2019

Washington, DC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2019 Category: Service
While in town for a wedding...
I traveled to Atlanta for a wedding when my car stopped working twice in the middle of rush hour traffic while driving on 85 in Atlanta, GA. I took my vehicle to this dealership on Saturday morning to have it looked at.

The dealership normally does minor service on Saturdays but they took my vehicle anyway, discovered a recall on it for a computer repair, did the repair and also performed code checks for any problems.

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

Peachtree City, GA

Anne F.
2016 Hyundai Azera
05/26/2019 Category: Service
A satisfied customer
Carmen always takes care of me.

Dennis D.
Fayetteville, GA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and exceptional customer care
Carmen is the best. Took good care of me and made sure my requests for service was taken care of, up to and including specific request and MPG issues. My thanks to Carmen

John P.
Griffin, GA
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Go the extra step!
Everyone is so efficient and courteous in the service department. A shout out to Carmen Krauth who checked me in. She knew exactly what I needed to have done to my car. Then to top it off found two packs of mayo for my Chick Filet sandwich. I barely finished my lunch and my car was ready! Thanks again Carmen!

Carmenm Krauth