Michael D.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2020 Category: Service

03/23/2020 Category: Service
The service department has helped me tremendously trying to fix my car
Mr Alan Bruce has been really helpful and making me feel like Hyundai valued my business.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/24/2020

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal! Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/28/2020

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for the 5 Star review!

Thanks

LC
Lauren C.
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Acceptable
I had an employee in touch with me after my last review of it taking so long for my oil change. Willing to give another chance.

03/15/2020 Category: Service
Have more than enough time, you’ll need it
I had a 730 am appointment for which I arrived at 715. I finally left at 945 for a simple oil change and tire rotation. There is no reason this should’ve taken 2 plus hours, also what’s the point of an appointment
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 03/16/2020

Jerry Altarez

Senoia, GA
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Service was way longer then expected just for an oil change. Yes they did apologize so I will give four star for reaching out but still don’t think it should be five this time.

01/24/2020 Category: Service
Slow
Wait time was 2 hours for an oil change definitely need to schedule less appointments at one time or speed up the wait times
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 01/24/2020

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for the rescore and for being a loyal Southtowne customer!!!!

Whitesburg, GA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Nice customer wating area and fast service
Service was fast and customer lounge is nice.

12/19/2019 Category: Service
decline the system additives
was charged over 30 bucks for a cabin air filter, 15 dollars for mint air freshener (not asked for), and almost 20 dollars for a fuel additive.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 12/19/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 12/27/2019

CP
Cleopatra P.
Atlanta, GA
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
The rep greets with a professional attitude for providing excellent service to my car

11/09/2019 Category: Service
It's okay for service
None at this time
FORREST H S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/09/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/11/2019

10/21/2019 Category: Service
They'll make it right!
My previous experience was not a good one but I was contacted immediately to correct the problem. I appreciate the care Hyundai gives in serving their customers with quality service.

10/21/2019 Category: Service
Slow as shit!
Poor customer service, poor quality sevice, and extremely slow work. Who knew an oil change could take 4 hours!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/21/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, it’s obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and We appreciate your business.

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/23/2019

CJ
Cathlean J.
Carrollton, GA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Allen and Jerry contacted me and apologized for the insufficient service that I recieved. They immediately took action to rectify the problem. This was truly appreciated and thank you!

10/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Poor service repairs
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/14/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/16/2019

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

Hogansville, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Billing problem
Hire professionals that know cars not ones that just work on commission and push products and service

10/11/2019 Category: Service
When I went to check out the oil change price was not what i was quoted an hour earlier!!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/12/2019

Thomas M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/05/2019 Category: Service
On the bubble.....
After leaving an honest comment about my service experience/s on 10/2/19 and over the past 22 mo’s of owning the Santa Fe, they did offer me service that I could give 4 stars to, but I will have to wait to see if it continues or it was just because they were on the bubble?!?
They did try hard to make it right. It is not a short term fix though, so will take at least one more visit, if not 2. I don't want them to treat me right because they know I'll leave a negative comment. I want them to genuinely care about each vehicle they work on.

10/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Department needs SERVICE!!
Owned a Santa Fe, which I like well enough, for almost 2 years. Not once had a good service experience in that whole time. Car is great! Would recommend the car, but not the service department!!!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/05/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 10/29/2019

2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2019 Category: Service
They do help their customers
I had some issues but they were quickly resolved which says a lot in my book! It’s appreciated when they fix the problem!

09/25/2019 Category: Service
Takes awhile. Charges too much. And unnecessary work
Prices are ridiculous. Don’t complete work in a timely manner and charge you full price on something when only have if it was done. Not sure I’ll go back
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/25/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/30/2019

Mary C.
Atlanta, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Completely satisfied
It feel great to know that Southtowne Hyundai value your oppinion, and want to make thing right.

09/23/2019 Category: Service
Latch needed
It's a great location.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/23/2019

PB
Phimvarach B.
Lagrange, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Coming to check on my car and explainable for the noise.
Thank you so so much for all you do and taking times to explain and show where the noise come from until I understanding. I am apologize for worry because I misunderstand about the noise cause by recall repair. I am very please and will recommend your business to family and friends. Have a wonderful day.

09/22/2019 Category: Service
Un happy with the noise after drive home from services recall.

Palmetto, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Call back and beat customer service
Brian Munson is such an excellent employee he is always pleasant and provide exceptional customer service with a smile on his face. I have been coming here for years and he always make sure I receive the optimal and best experience.

09/04/2019 Category: Service
Honesty
After my car was serviced I called back because my horn and digital dash wasn’t working. I was told a manager would call me back and never received a call back.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/04/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/06/2019

Hampton, GA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Received a call from the service manager concerning the service received. I felt great knowing my concerns mattered and will be addressed. The company is in the process of readdressing the online scheduling and improving the time it takes to return calls. The situation was resolved. The good customer service I received when I purchased my vehicle is what made me drive pass three other Hyundai dealerships to come to Newnan. I am now a satisfied customer.

07/30/2019 Category: Service
The location make it appear you can schedule an appointment online and your appoint will be honored when you arrive. This is not the case. At this location, there is no one monitoring the online appointments. In addition when I attempted to call the service department; no one answered the phone but got a recording that someone would contact me and that never happen.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/30/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/31/2019

Sharpsburg, GA
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Simple oversight. Problem solved and I am satisfied.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil change with appointment
Convenient location
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/20/2019

770 253-1407

ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/23/2019