Overall Rating 4.1666683/5Overall Rating 4.1666683/5Overall Rating 4.1666683/5Overall Rating 4.1666683/5rating 4.1666683
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75
Latest Review 15 minutes ago

Janice S.
Fayetteville, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Best Service Ever!
I visited Southtowne Hyundai to have my oil changed which was included in my service contract. Expecting the long wait I experienced at other dealerships, I brought my breakfast and plenty of reading materials. The service men were very friendly and helpful. Before I knew it, my vehicle was ready! They explained the overall condition of my vehicle but did not pressure me at all to have additional work done. I look forward to using Southtowne again. Best service visit ever!

BY

Quick service friendly staff

TR
Terry R.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Always great service friendly staff
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.We do strive to make your service experience here a pleasant one.Our service advisors and technicians are professionally trained and they take great pride in their work making sure you are given excellent service. We look forward to serving you again.

KG
Karisha G.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai review
Great customer service. Always get my car back to normal and with a complementary wash.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Karisha for the great review. We work very hard to provide excellent service and to make your experience here a pleasant one.We do so appreciate your patronage of Southtowne. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

JI
James I.
Stockbridge, GA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/12/2019 Category: Service
TRUST IN THE PEOPLE I DO BUSINESS WITH...letting me know what is going and giving me a chance to get my work done as I need too.
This was a very needed service that I needed and Everyone was great.... i did have a problem attempting to get an appointment..
I brought imy car in early and everyone did a great job in getting the work done very fast....and I thank all of them...
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. It is always helpful to receive reviews from our valuable customers.We strive to make your visit as pleasant as possible and to earn your trust and expectations that we always earn your continued patronage. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

IT
Irene T.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Southtowne rules
The staff is always friendly and accommodating and helpful, reason for me to return.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We believe great service begins with great people and we have the  best. Our service advisors and technicians are professionally trained and take great pride in their work. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Ellenwood, GA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Free vacuuming for new purchasing clients
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate your service visit. Reviews from our valuable customers are always helpful. In regards to vacuuming we do offer a complimentary outside wash after service you just need to ask for it,not all customers have the time  and so we require that you ask.I apologize you had to wait so long for an oil change but it seems that they worked you in. We are an appointment only basis,however for a simple oil change they will work you in but the wait may be longer than usual. We do so appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Morrow, GA
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
I'll return
The service was fast
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We are truly sorry tha you did not enjoy your service experience here at Southtowne. We try our best to make sure everyone is given excellent service in a timely manner. It is always helpful to receive reviews from our valuable customers. We strive to earn your trust and continued patronage. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

DN
David N.
Hampton, GA
Fast Service
Was able to schedule my oil change online and my service was fast . Less than 30 min.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you David for the great review. We try our best to insure every customer is given great service in a timely manner.We appreciate our customers choosing Southtowne for their service and we strive to earn that business each and every visit.We look forward to serving you again.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
Efficient staff, timely service
Pre scheduled my appointment, staff was courteous, friendly, helpful and completely professional. My service was completed in a timely manner and with easily available coupons, at an affordable cost. I am happy to recommend this dealership to family, friends and associates.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for choosing Southtowne as your service provider for your Genesis.We want to make servicing and maintaining your vehicle as pleasant an experience as possible.It is always helpful to receive reviews from our valuable customers as we strive to earn your trust and meet your expectations. We look forward to serving you again.

Charles W.
Fayetteville, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Speed and quality of service.
Very friendly and efficient service people.!
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you so much for the great review and compliment. We believe great service begins with great people and we have the best. We are very proud of our service advisors and technicians who take great pride in their work.We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

LP
Latisha P.
Customer Service
The staff was friendly, and very welcoming. The wait wasn't long.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you Latisha for the great review.We do try our best to make every one feel at home here and part of our Southtowne family.We do strive to provide fast,friendly and excellent service.We do so appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to serving you again.

LT
Les T.
Hampton, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
service
sevrice, coupon close
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.We do strive to provide fast,friendly,worry free service.We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty.We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

LN
Linda N.
Ellenwood, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car Service
My visit to this location was pleasant. I appreciate service being completed in a timely manner.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate your service visit to Southtowne. We do so appreciate you choosing us as your service provider for your Santa Fe.We want to make servicing and maintaining your vehicle as pleasant an experience as possible. Thank you for your continued patronage and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Jerry C.
Michael Cole
Michael is great
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Jerry for the great review. We do know that great service begins with great people who take pride in their work and get satisfaction from providing excellent service. We have the BEST! We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

AJ
Annie J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service in a timely matter!! Love it
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate your service visit. We appreciate our valuable customers choosing Southtowne
for their service and we strive to earn your business each and every time.We take great pride in our well trained staff who is always trying to provide the best service possible. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Morrow, GA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Over services was good
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We do appreciate our customers choosing Southtowne as their service facility. We want to make servicing and maintaining your Sonata as pleasant an experience as possible. We value your continued patronage and we look forward to serving you again.

JN
Jaye N.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and very professional in rendering the service.
Really appreciate the service they provide and the way you are treated in their presence.
Jaye
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you Jaye for the great review and compliment. Great service begins with great people and we have the best. Our service advisors and technicians along with a top notch support staff take great pride in providing excellent service each and every visit.We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowe.

DJ
Douglass J.
Union City, GA
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
My Service advisor (Lamont) is consistently professional and courteous. I always have a good experience.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate your service visit here at Southtowne.We appreciate our valuable customers choosing us as their service provider. We also recognize your continued patronage. We look forward to serving you again.