4.6

02/19/2020 Category: Service
Blu
Friendly
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for using Southtowne Hyundai for your service needs,we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future,and Thanks for the 5 star review!

BW
Betty W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
PLEASANT VISIT
Thank you service team. You got me out as promised.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Here at Southtowne we try our best to provide friendly and quality service.We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Timothy M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great
In and out !
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you so much foor the great review! We want your service experience to be a positive one. We certainly value your business and your loyalty.Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

DJ
Deonica J.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Neutral
They charge for check engine light diagnostics
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey it is obvious we fell short of our goal. Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score.Again we apologize for not meeting your expectations.We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Morrow, GA
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/17/2020 Category: Service
SouthTowne Hyundai Riverdale my place
The staff there is amazing. Mike was very informative. They were courteous and professional.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for choosing Southowne Hyundai for your service needs,we value your business. We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future,and thanks for the 5 star review.

SG
Shirley G.
Atlanta, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Service to 2013 Hyundai
This week I had my 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport serviced by SouthTowne Hyundai in Riverdale GA. Since I had an appointment to leave the car at their body shop for repairs, I asked the Body Shop Manager, John Cash, if they would work with the Service Department to do routine servicing while the car was there. He said absolutely. He instructed me to make a service appointment while I was on the lot, which I did immediately with Debbie. Debbie was very knowledgeable and made recommendations for what I might want to have serviced. Great Lady! She made the appointment for the following day. She called the Body Shop and they drove my car across the lot to have it serviced . When finished, it was delivered back to the body shop for repairs. My car looks like a new one — they did a great job! Deborah, the cashier, was so pleasant and professional.
This entire experience was the least hassle-free experience I have ever had at a car dealership.
Thank you SouthTowne Hyundai Riverdale.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you very much for the great review!! They are always helpful to see how we are performing for our valuable customers.We want to make the ownership of your Santa Fe a positive and enjoyable experience and we always strive to exceed your expectations.We surely appreciate your business and your loyalty.If there is ever anything we can do to assist you please don't hesitate to call.
Thank You for choosing Southtowne for your service needs.

WN
Willie N.
Atlanta, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Customer service and guess service is a big plus when associating with people
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you very much for your input as well as your business.We strive to exceed customer expectations and maintain a relationship with our customers as well.We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

SL
Sandra L.
Fayetteville, GA
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Great Company.....
I luv The Great Service....I will Always Come Back!!!😍😍
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you Sandra for the great review.We always strive to provide our customers with a friendly and thorough service experience and hope that all your concerns have been addressed.Thank you for choosing Southtowne.

2010 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
The customer service is great. I'm out within 1 hour for an oil change.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for the great compliment.Friendly service and well trained technicians is where it starts.We try our very best to provide every customer with the highest quality service possible.We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Donald B.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Paul Jones - Service Advisor and Southtowne!
Paul Jones is my service advisor and he was personable, knowledgeable, and the shop staff took care of my service issue and got me out quickly.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for the wonderful compliment.Paul is a trained professional who cares about his customers and their needs.We are glad to have him here as part of our team.He is supported by platinum certified technicians and a top notch parts department.We surely appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again.

Sonja M.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
I took my car to SouthTowne Hyundai for an oil change. Paul Jones was my service advisor. Not only was he friendly. He gave me some good ideas that can help me care for my car in between services. Thanks Paul for you good customer service.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for the wonderful compliment!Paul is a trained professional who cares about his customers and their needs.We are glad to have him here as part of our team.He is supported by platinum certified technicians and a top notch parts department.We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Fairburn, GA
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Tc
The service was great!
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment! We do strive here at Southtowne to provide prompt,friendly quality service. We want your experience here too be a positive one. We certainly appreciate your patronage and your loyalty.Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

LL
Linda L.
Stockbridge, GA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/10/2020 Category: Service
customer service outstanding
Southtowne Hyundai representative I had was extremely knowledgeable, detailed and patient
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you Linda for the great compliment! Here at Southtowne we try our best to make sure every one of our customers gets the attention they deserve.We surely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

PH
Patricia H.
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Great Job
The service was fast and the technician was great.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you so much for the great compliment.We have professionally trained service advisors and technicians who take great pride in providing our valuable customers with the best service possible.We certainly appreciate your patronage and we look forward to serving you again.Thank you for choosing Southtowne.

DA
Darlene A.
Mcdonough, GA
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service Team
Excellent Service Advisor - Ask for Victor because he is patient and will listen to your concerns and offer a workable solution.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for the wonderful compliment.Vic is a trained professional who cares about his customers and their needs. We are glad to have him here as part of our team.He is supported by platinum certified factory technicians.We look forward to serving  you again and Thank you for choosing Southtowne.