4.6

Locust Grove, GA
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
I couldn't have received faster or better care anywhere, I have tried other dealerships

Carolyn B.
Riverdale, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/10/2021 Category: Service
The costumer service
Eddie was my rep , he was very knowledgeable, let me know what was done , I didn’t hav an appointment, he kindly worked me in.

Martha S.
Union City, GA
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation.
Courteous and friendly staff.
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

We apologize for the non 5 star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 star visit. We appreciate your business here at Southtowne  and we want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

Shamiso M.
Jonesboro, GA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2021 Category: Service
great service
the team was very professional and helpful throughout.
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you for your kind response. A fast, friendly and professional service team works hard here at Southtowne to satisfy all your service needs. We surely appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you again. Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review!

WB
Walter B.
Ellenwood, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
I like my Vehicle I purchase at Southtown Hyundai and has always received excellent service
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Stockbridge, GA
2012 Hyundai Equus
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Didnt get my vechicle back until 4 months later
I took my vehicle in to be repaired I believe in December didn't get it back until May
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Thank You for your honest response. I am sorry you did not receive the quality of service you should expect from us.We have taken measures to address this problem.We look forward to your continued patronage. Our service manager will be in touch to discuss the issues that resulted in our low score. Thank you for choosing Southtowne!

Dawud S.
Fairburn, GA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Attention
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

We always strive to provide friendly and quality service. We appreciate your business .  We look forward to your continued patronage and Thank you for the 5 Stars.

Jonesboro, GA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Always satisfied with the service for the past 20years.
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Sunny C.
Fayetteville, GA
04/29/2021
Very difficult to make an appointment
Tried to make an appointment all morning. They kept transferring my call to service department but seemed like nobody work there. Had a chat with Carl after that but nobody called me back either like he said they will. I received an automated email from the service department. Still nothing happened until I started to call the dealership a couple of more times after 12:30PM then a lady named Lora informed that I can make an appointment myself on their homepage. My appointment is on May 25, almost1 month later. If they put a new system in place(I've been their customer at least 8-9 years so far and I didn't have to make an appointment until recently) then they should ensure it works for customers. Isn't it all about making services more efficient and convenient for their customers? Maybe it is only for themselves?
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Robert C.
Fayetteville, GA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Chatham - over the topService
I’ve been coming here since our first Hyundai (2008 Elantra) and Michael Cole has been my contact all that time!
Really happy with them!
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Moore C.
East Point, GA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Service is very good
Service is very good, customer service is very good
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Rochelle W.
Riverdale, GA
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Time
Glad that i did not have to wait a long time to get my car back
PATRICK C. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you for the wonderful compliment Daphne is a trained professional who cares about his customers and their needs. We are very proud to have him as part of our team. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for those 5 Stars!

ZJ
Zoe J.
College Park, GA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Getting the service when I need it.
Excellent service and this is what you need when you are having issues with your car.
PATRICK C. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you for the wonderful compliment Eddie is a trained professional who cares about his customers and their needs. We are very proud to have him as part of our team. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for those 5 Stars!

Conley, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Riverdale
They provide fast and efficient service to my vehicle. They're customer service is good. They greet you with smiles and professionally.
PATRICK C. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Kionne B.
College Park, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Quick fast and friendly
I am always pleased with my service at Southtowne Hyundai.
PATRICK C. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for the wonderful compliment Mike is a trained professional who cares about his customers and their needs. We are very proud to have him as part of our team. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for those 5 Stars!