4.6

Danielle R.
Griffin, GA
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Highly recommend
Great customer service and friendly staff. Made sure to inform one about maintaining maintenance on vehicle and what is next to come for your next visit.

Union City, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Things happen
Busy place so this being the first mistake made regarding my vehicle I can let it go
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. I hope we have an opportunity to discuss your concerns with you so we can develop a better understanding of the events that transpired. Our service manager will be in contact with you to discuss what caused the low score. We surely appreciate your business and look forward to handling all your service needs in the future.

Jonesboro, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/24/2020 Category: Service
I would go back
Great service, cool people
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

We apologize for the non 5 star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 star visit. We appreciate your business here at Southtowne  and we want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

KF
Karin F.
Fayetteville, GA
11/21/2020 Category: Service
I answered all the questions
After having a very bad experience a few month before Eddie Ruppe was outstanding!!!
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post your response. We try very hard to provide service that is not only time efficient and properly performed, but done in a friendly and neighborly manor. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne!

Dena B.
Fairburn, GA
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Eddy was great from taking my appointment call to explaining the work done...thank you Eddy see you next time
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for the wonderful compliment Eddie is a trained professional who cares about his customers and their needs. We are very proud to have him as part of our team. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for those 5 Stars!

Kesia S.
Mc Donough, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer service.
Despite of having to wait over two weeks for my car to be repaired, the great customer service that I received from Ms. Tina made it all worth the wait. She was transparent and responsive! I would encourage you all to ask for Tina for any future service needs!
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for the wonderful compliment Tina is a trained professional who cares about her customers and their needs. We are very proud to have her as part of our team. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for those 5 Stars!

QP
Qiana P.
Riverdale, GA
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

We are pleased to hear you have had a pleasant experience here at Southtowne. We strive to maintain a courteous and efficient operation to earn your trust and loyalty.Thank You for your positive review and if we ever fail to satisfy your expectations please feel free to let us know.

Griffin, GA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Great First Visit
Went in for a recall. Very impressed with how easy scheduling and service was. I really liked the reminders as well.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you very much for your input as well as your business. We strive to exceed our customers expectations and maintain a friendly and courteous relationship. We surely appreciate the positive review and Thank You for  choosing Southtowne!

IN
Ikenna N.
Hampton, GA
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Great services
Great customer services and good alignment I got.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Thank You for your 5 Star response to our survey! A fast, friendly and professional service team works hard at Southtowne  to satisfy all your service needs.  We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne!

Dawud S.
Fairburn, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Tina was great
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for those 5 Stars! Great service is our goal here at Southtowne.We look forward to assisting you again. Thank You for choosing Southtowne!

VJ
Vivian J.
Locust Grove, GA
11/11/2020
2nd review
11/13/20 revisit Southtown Hyundai regarding my window issue spoke with Pat showed me a 2021 Elantra window back window moves just as my 2020 Elantra satisfied with my issue thanks to Pat the manager problem solved. This issue could have been solved the same day if mechanic would have shown me the same car on the windows, I'm happy now again thanks Pat. I give a 5 star to Pat and Tina good job

11/11/2020
Disappointed
I give a three stars to Tina in the service dept. she was very professional apologetic for her mechanic workers. I had an appointment for 10am got there at 10:09 am accident near Old Dixie on 75 north bound. I was there for an oil change and to have my back windows checked very loose on a 2020 Elantra, mechanic said unless it wasn't broken they can't fix it smh never heard that before he or she would not come out to tell me this he sends Tina poor business. So in other words live with it until it fall out then come back if you have a warranty that is good smh. And I was there until 1:30pm sitting there think they was working on the window all this time. I would not recommend Southtowne to family or friends bad experience. This is my 3 car I have bought from Hyundai never had this experience before it will be my last
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey ,it’s obvious we fell sort of our goal. Someone will contact you to resolve the issue  that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible. We do  appreciate your business and again accept our apologies.

College Park, GA
11/10/2020 Category: Service
long wait
very long wait
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR DISSATISFATION.AFTER LOOKING AT YOU REPAIR ORDER YOU ARRIVED AT 3:30 AND YOUR REPAIR ORDER WAS CLOSED AT 4:40.tHAT IS A LITTLE BIT LONGER THAN WE LIKE BUT CERTAINLY NOT 2 HRS. i ALSO SEE THAT YOU ARE A REGULAR CUSTOMER AND WE DO SURELY APPRECAITE YOUR BUSINESS.IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO.THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING sOUTHTOWNE AND OUR SERVICE MANAGER WILL BE IN TOUCH TO DISCUSS THIS ISSUE THAT CAUSED THIS LOW SCORE.tHANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR CONTINUED PATRONAGE.

BR
Brandon R.
College Park, GA
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Services
When I got ran off the road Southtowne Hyundai fixed everything wrong with the car and even detailed it before giving it back. Communication was always open and friendly.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

VC
Vaughn C.
Fayetteville, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2020 Category: Service
It was very convenient and friendly service
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

We always strive to provide friendly and quality service. We appreciate your business and Thank You for

Choosing Southtowne.We love to see those 5 stars!

Jonesboro, GA