Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5rating 4.1
Overall Rating 2.7/5Overall Rating 2.7/5rating 2.7rating 2.7rating 2.7

Atlanta, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
????
SEE review
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

We are truly sorry you did not enjoy your service experience here at Southtowne.We try our best to make sure every customer is given great service in a timely manner.If I am able to assist you further please contact me.I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.

CD
Clifton D.
Mcdonough, GA
5 star
Good job
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We always love to hear input from our valuable customers. We try or best to provide superior service in a timely manner.We take great pride in our well trained professional staff. As Always we do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

James L.
Mcdonough, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Timely appointment and successful repair
My 2015 Genesis sedan displayed several systems faults all at the same time. After my local dealer told me I would need to wait a week for an appointment I called Southtowne Hyundai and they were able to get it in the next day. So I drove my car 30 miles to be serviced at Southtowne. They successfully diagnosed a faulty module and replaced it. I picked up my car the following day and have been satisfied that the problem was resolved. I only wish Legacy Hyundai in McDonough was as helpful. I will use Southtowne in the future.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive here at Southtowne to provide you with fast,friendly, worry free service.That is is our goal for every visit and every customer. We do so appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

TT
Teresa T.
Hampton, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Happy
Good customer service
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so glad that you are happy with our efforts to provide you with fast,friendly,worry free service. We try our best to make every customer feel special. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

VJ
Verrol J.
Snellville, GA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Dependability, reliability, and responsibility to the max.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive here at Southtowne to provide you with fast,friendly, worry free service. All your cars needs in one place. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty, We look forward too serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

RT
Renee T.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/14/2018 Category: Service
No coordination
Although the personnel are friendly and knowledgeable, this facility needs better coordination with online scheduled repairs and appointments. They also need to follow up with the customer in a timely manner.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your recent visit here at Southtowne. It is always helpful to receive reviews of valuable customers service experience. We try our best to make your visit as pleasant as possible and to earn your trust and expectations that we always earn your continued patronage. Thank you again for your continued support.

TC
Terleasha C.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
So much better than Savannah Location
The location in Riverdale Ga is so much better than the location in Savannah. Makes me regret not purchasing through them. Very polite & works fast but with great customer care.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We try our best here at Southtowne to make every customer feel special.We have top notch factory trained technicians and service advisors who take great pride in their work. We do so appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

JI
James I.
Stockbridge, GA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/10/2018 Category: Service
TRUST IN THE PEOPLE I DO BUSINESS WITH
THE ABOVE SAYS IT ALL
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you so much for the great review.It is always helpful to receive reviews of valuable customers service experience. We strive to make your visit as pleasant as possible and to earn your trust and expectations we earn your continued patronage. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Good Dealership
As a customer I really enjoyed the experience, had a great and honest salesman just a wonderful man thank you Craig I really do appreciate you for your patience,honesty you had with me, and not over barring or pushy I will recommend him to anyone who's looking for a nice honest salesman God bless you
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive here at Southtowne to provide you with fast,friendly,worry free service. That is our goal for every visit. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

AL
Anita L.
College Park, GA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Service techs
I called in advance and talked with service tech. When I showed up the next day service was even better
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive here at Southtowne to provide you with fast,friendly, worry free service. That is our goal. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Fairburn, GA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Poor customer service in the write up area. Long wait time.
Waited 2 1/2 hours for an oil change!
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We are truly sorry you did not enjoy your service experience here at Southtowne. We try our best to make sure everyone is given great service in a timely manner. You did not indicate if you had a appointment or not. Your service date was right before a busy holiday and I would think that any place you would have gone would have been a long wait. Please contact me with any other questions or concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jalavious D.
Short wait
Quick and fast
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive here at Southtowne to provide you with fast,friendly,worry free service. That is our goal. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Jo M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
My car.
The staff is friendly.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive here at Southtowne to provide you with fast,friendly,worry free service. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Fairburn, GA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Yes I will recommend this business
There are good sevices and the staff is great.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank youso much for the great review! Great service begins with great people and we have the best. Our service advisors aand technicians are higjly trained along with a support staff that would be hard to beat. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

SL
Sandra L.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Everyone have same attitude...
Love Love....Lamont,Vick.They Do Very Good Service Always and Casher too..Thank You for Your Service
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. Great service begins with great people and we have the best. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty.We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne

BN
Barbara N.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Southtowne Service
Location is convenient and well worth the drive.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive here at Southtowne to provide you with fast,friendly,worry free service. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Tenesia M.
College Park, GA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Love, Love, Love this place
I ABSOLUTELY love everyone at this place! Customer service in every department is impeccable. I get my car serviced here all the time no matter the wait. It may seem like a long line once you are there but they do things quickly and correctly.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive to provide you with fast,friendly,worry free service. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Tracey M.
Atlanta, GA
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Service:
The service department keeps getting better and better! No appointment needed and out in 1 hours and 15 minutes fir a oil change and tire rotation.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive here at Southtowne to provide fast,friendly, worry free service. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

NH
Nanette H.
Riverdale, GA
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
I enjoy the atmosphere there. Everyone is so nice. The mechanics do a great job.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. we do strive here at Southtowne to provide you with fast,friendly,worry free service. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

NH
Nancy H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly service.
I found Southtowne Hyundai 2 years ago when we moved here. I continue to take my car for service to Southtowne Hyundai because of the employees. Always very friendly and answer my questions. The service time is usually normal for oil change and I've had to take my car in for other issues such as back tail light out. They fit me in right away. I will continue to take my car there while I'm living in the area. Thank you.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words. We do strive here at Southtowne to provide fast,friendly,worry free  service. We do so appreciate your business an your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.