4.6

Overall Rating 4.1666683/5Overall Rating 4.1666683/5Overall Rating 4.1666683/5Overall Rating 4.1666683/5rating 4.1666683
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Genesis 2009
The service manager was great and gave me immediate feedback and had my car ready as soon as possible.

Thanks
Veronica S

BA
Benjamin A.
Stone Mountain, GA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly Expert Service
My experiences with Southtowne over the years has been outstanding. Best dealership, service and body shop anywhere.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We always strive to provide our customers with a friendly and thorough service experience and hope that all of your concerns have been addressed to your satisfaction.If here is any thing we can assist you with please do not hesitate to give us a call.Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Deborah C.
2019 Hyundai Accent
Professional and friendly people
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.We strive to provide service that is not only time efficient and properly performed but done in a friendly and neighborly manner.We certainly appreciate your patronage and your loyalty.Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

DA
Deborah A.
Fayetteville, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great people
They have the best people in sales, service and office staff.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. Friendly service advisors ans well trained technicians is where it all starts. We try our best to provide every customer with the highest quality service.We appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you again.Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Jonesboro, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Slow service times.
Staff is friendly however the service is slow and the waiting room needs serious updating.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thnk you for your honest response.We are very sorry you did not receive the quality of service you should expect from us. We have taken measures to address the waiting area and hopefully changes are in the future.I do apologize for your wait time an any inconvenience this may have caused. We do appreciate your business and look forward to  serving you again.

MF
Morgan F.
Union City, GA
Super!
Friendly & quick service, as always!
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.We work very hard here at Southtowne to provide the best possible service.We surely appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Hampton, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Worst dealership
Zero customer service... No one available to speak with about progress...
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

We are truly sorry you did not receive the quality of service that our customers have grown to expect from Southtowne.We try our best to make sure every customer is given great service in a timely manner and given all the attention that they deserve. We want to earn your trust and exceed your expectations.Please let me know how I can assist you in any way.

EW
E W.
Locust Grove, GA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone that I dealt with were friendly and professional. I didn't have to wait long for my service.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for  the great response to our survey.Here at Southtowne we strive to provide friendly and quality service.We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

LN
Louise N.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
The people and the service makes this place great. Starting with salesman, Craig. Service department is honesty and quick.
Have purchased more than 3 cars from Craig.....great service....will always use Southtowne Hyundai.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you so much for the great review of your service experience.They are always helpful to see how we are performing for  our valuable customers.We want to make the ownership of your Sonata a positive and enjoyable experience ans we always try to exceed your expectations. Please let us know if we can be of assistance at any time.

Thomaston, GA
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Average
I came to have my car serviced. A few members of the staff made sure I was comfortable once I was waiting in the lobby. I scheduled my appointment online & expressed my concerns in the notes of what I’d like to have done. Once I arrived I was rushed and no one even checked out anything I had concerns about. I love my Hyundai Sonata, but I’ll have to find another dealership that will actually listen to my concerns and service my car as needed
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

We are truly sorry you did not enjoy your service experience here at Southtowne.We try our best to make sure everybody is given great service and that they receive the attention they deserve.Please contact me so that I might be able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

I tried to reach out to you at the number you provided and it said it was not in service. Please give me a call back.

PJ
Patricia J.
okay
NIce emoyee
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.We want your experience here at Southtowne to be a positive one.We always try to provide our customers with a friendly and thorough service experience and hope all of your concerns have been addressed.We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

NS
Narvie S.
Flowery Branch, GA
11/01/2019 Category: Service
The service is great. Technicians do a wonderful job getting you in and out. All services are done in a courteous and professional manner.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the great response to our survey. Great service doesn't happen by accident.Our service advisors and technicians are well trained professionals who take great pride in their work.Along with a top notch parts department ,everyone working together this equals quality service and happy customers. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

TW
Tracy W.
Excellent Customer Service
Southtowne Hyundai always take GREAT care of me and my car.
Thanks for Excellent customer service.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the great response to our survey. Here at Southtowne we try our very best to provide friendly and quality service giving each customer the service and time they deserve. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

RD
Rosie D.
Abbeville, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2019 Category: Service
The service people and dealers all great people
All great the service and dealer very nice.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the wonderful compliment. We do strive here at Southtowne to provide fast,friendly,worry free service. W surely appreciate your patronage and we look forward to serving you again.

VG
Vickie G.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/30/2019 Category: Service
customer
Prompt Service. Not a long wait.
Birthday discount.
Mike keeps me updated on services I need. It's the little things that matter when your budget is tight. Like I thought my tires needed to be rotated, and he said, "Not today, they will need to be rotated next service". So i will definitely come back for my next service. He makes me fell like he cares.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.We are pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience. Mike is trained professional who cares about his customers and their service needs. We are glad to have him here and part of our Southtowne team.He is supported by platinum certified technicians.We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

James H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/29/2019 Category: Service
The service in a timely manner.
It was great
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment.We try very hard to provide service that is not only time efficient and properly performed,but done in a friendly and neighborly way.We surely appreciate your business and your loyalty.We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

IN
Ikenna N.
Hampton, GA
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Organized
Good services
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you so much for the great response to our survey.Friendly service advisors and well trained professional technicians is where it starts.We try our very best to provide every customer with the highest quality service possible.We surely appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you again.Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

JE
John E.
Peachtree City, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
As always, all are courteous, professional and efficient! I have had my Tucson serviced here for 5 years
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.Friendly service advisors and well trained technicians is where it starts.We try our very best to provide every customer with the highest quality of service possible.We appreciate your business and your loyalty and we look forward to serving you again.Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

10/26/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
The customer waiting area needs to be improved because I had to sit on the sales floor in a chair while waited for my vehicle.

DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We try very hard to provide service that is not only time efficient and properly performed,but done in friendly and neighborly manner. I do apologize for our lack of seating when we are extremely busy,however I have on good authority that changes are on the way. We surely appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you again.

AN
Atonia N.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Wait time can be better. Overall customer service and service is good
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you so much for the great response to our survey.Here at Southtowne we try our very best to provide friendly and quality service.I do apologize for your wait and any inconvenience it may have caused.We surely appreciate your business and your loyalty and we look forward to serving you again.Thank You for choosing Southtowne.