4.6

Conley, GA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Good experience!!
My car came back great and Eddie was very helpful!
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

We apologize for the non 5 star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 star visit. We appreciate your business here at Southtowne  and we want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

PI
Phyllis I.
College Park, GA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Service and staff
The service is always good and the staff seem to care about their customers.
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

KG
Karisha G.
Atlanta, GA
07/13/2021
Faulty car
I have been a customer at this dealership for over 3 years. I have purchased 3 vehicles from this place. I have recently purchased a brand new 2022 tuscan Hyundai. I have only had this car for two and recently I have been having to get a jump off in order for me to turn car on. I have dropped this vehicle off to get serviced and they really gave me a very hard time. The battery was checked and replaced . This morning I am still having the same issue not considering the fact that I am running late to my appointment. This isn’t a inconvenience this is a safety issue I am a black woman that lives alone in atlanta ga and a safe working car is a necessity . I am so upset, this shouldn’t be swept under the rug.
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

Thank You for your honest response. I am sorry you did not receive the quality of service you should expect from us.We have taken measures to address this problem.We look forward to your continued patronage. Our service manager will be in touch to discuss the issues that resulted in our low score. Thank you for choosing Southtowne!

TN
Tiffany N.
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Very Bad!
My 2015 Hyundai Sonata cut off on me twice in the middle of the road. I could have died twice through no fault of my own. It has been it the shop almost 40 days (with no updates unless I call in) I get to the shop to pick up my car because the new manager stated that it was good to go. I said I’d call first because they have been inconsistent. He stated that I didn’t need to call. The next morning they assured me that everything is okay once I arrived. I get in the vehicle and the radio doesn’t work. Now this vehicle almost killed me twice and now the radio doesn’t work! That is a solid indication they did not do a thorough inspection upon releasing this vehicle that has shut down on me twice. I was going to ignore this survey but my engine light just came on and I have no clue where to turn. At this point it is an issue for an attorney. Also, the new manager had a major attitude with me for expressing my concern about my vehicle not being fixed. He had no clue about my file and tried to make me feel as if he was doing me a favor by washing the car. Thanks.
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations. After reviewing your survey, We fell short of our goal! Someone will contact you to resolve the issue that caused us to have a low score as soon as possible .Again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and we do appreciate your business.

WB
Walter B.
Ellenwood, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Thank You for choosing Southtowne Hyundai for your service needs.We look forward to serving you again in the future and Thank You for the 5 Star review!

Riverdale, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Not so great for service
Just not professional.
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

TR
Theodore R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service and friendly staff!!
Fast service and friendly staff always takes care of my Veloster and alway takes that next step to insure that you are completely satisfied with your service.
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for your kind words! Here at Southowne we try our very best to provide friendly and quality service. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again and we love the 5 Star Review!

Seketha B.
Union City, GA
07/03/2021
Greatly lacking Higher standards of customer service.
Brought my car in at 830am for my 10am appointment to get an oil change and brakes also to see why several lights including ABS keeps coming on while on the highway going around curves. I finally got someone on the phone the next day around 3 to see if my car was completed, I was told it was i was also told it had got done the next morning although it was now 430 pm. I Uber back to get my car and the only thing dont to my car was oil change and rotation. I was pissed that they would keep my car 2 days for this with no communication meanwhile my breaks are still scrubbing even tho they said I didn't need any and these lights are still popping up on my dash! I definitely will not be recommending and myself will never do any business here again. From the dealership manager on down service is really poor. And its sad, and a no wonder their sales lot is empty.

Atlanta, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Anonymous
Very pleased with my service!
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

Thank you for your kind response. A fast, friendly and professional service team works hard here at Southtowne to satisfy all your service needs. We surely appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you again. Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review!

Phoenix, AZ
2021 Hyundai Sonata
Purchased a 21 sonata and after 5 1/2 months it needed a mew motor
I will not purchase another Hyundai

Riverdale, GA
Great
They are always ready to serve you, very pleasant

FN
Florence N.
College Park, GA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2021 Category: Service
5 star
It was a 5 star visit, 4 logged in error.
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Fayetteville, GA
06/30/2021 Category: Service
san
always good serv.love it...
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

UC
Uncha C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/28/2021 Category: Service
My SantaFe
Excellent service and even gave me a free car wash
YAKIRA C P. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021