Overall Rating 4.1666683/5Overall Rating 4.1666683/5Overall Rating 4.1666683/5Overall Rating 4.1666683/5rating 4.1666683
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Jason C.
Jonesboro, GA
11/19/2018 Category: Service
They have the best customer service and very helpful and promptly get you in and out without a long wait time.

YL
Yvonne L.
Ellenwood, GA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Good Services
I have always received good service .
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Yvonne for taking the time to rate your service visit. Thank you so much for the great review and compliment. We work very hard to provide the best service possible.We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

JV
Jasmine V.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Poor communication
Poor service reps
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your service visit.We do appreciate our valuable customers input. We are truly sorry you did not enjoy your service experience.We try our best to make sure everyone is given great service in a timely manner.
Please contact me so that I might assist you with your concerns. Have a great day.

Jeremy L.
Union City, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Top notch experience
I noticed some issues with my 2012 Hyundai Elantra early one morning. I called the service department and spoke to Victor. He is the real MVP. I described the issue. He knew exactly what the issue was. Told me to bring in the car immediately if I was able to. He explained everything and got me in and out in record time. Victor deserves all the kudos. He has a personality that you could not possibly dislike. Victor, I tip my cap to you sir.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Love
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Jeremy for the great review.We do appreciate our valuable customers input. Great service begins with great people and we have the best. We take great pride in our well trained professional staff. We are always striving to give the best service possible. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

PG
Peter G.
Jonesboro, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly environment, professional service
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Mr.Gomez for the great review. We do strive to provide fast,friendly,worry free service. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Deborah S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and more like family they care and are clear on the service you need.
I really love bringing my car here the mechanics acknowledge you and they are familiar with what my car needs and gives excellent Service.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Deborah for the great review and kind words. We do try our best to make all of our valuable customers feel special and part of our Southtowne family. We appreciate our customers choosing us for their service facility. We strive to earn your business and your patronage. Thank You for choosing Southtowne and as always if you have any questions feel free to call.

NM
Nekilia M.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Thanks
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you so much for the great service review.We do strive here at Southtowne to provide fast,friendly,worry free service. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Judy S.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
I felt like I was the only customer. I did not have to wait long at all. I was thanked several times. My car door was opened for me when I left. Your kindness meant a lot to me.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Judy for taking the time to rate your service visit. We strive to provide excellent service while making you feel at home and a part of our Southtowne family. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

College Park, GA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I made an appointment for an oil change and they moved my car a little earlier. The wait time was very reasonable.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for choosing Southtowne as your service provider for your Sonata.We want to make servicing and maintaining your vehicle as pleasant an experience as possible.We look forward to serving you again.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Great service every time.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Jeanette for the great review and for taking the time to rate your service.We appreciate our valuable customers choosing Southtowne for their service and we strive to earn your business each and every visit.  We look forward to serving you again.

LP
Larry P.
Fayetteville, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/10/2018 Category: Service
performed the work timely. notified me when completed, and checkout was speedy
good job
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We do strive here at Southtowne to provide fast,friendly,worry free service. We do so appreciate your business and your patronage.We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service with a smile
Everyone that I have ever encountered in this dealership has been very nice, helpful and there for the customer. I drive 50 minutes to go to this dealership and there is another location 10 minutes from my home. The service at Southtowne is unmatched and I recommend this location to everyone I know.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the great review and compliment. We strive everyday to provide the best service possible. We expect our service team to provide prompt,courteous and knowledgeable service. We do so appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

QN
Quoc N.
Morrow, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Bad maintenance services
I'm waiting for Hyundai America to help me out with my problems.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We are truly sorry that you did not enjoy your experience here at Southtowne. We try our best to make sure everyone is given great service in a timely manner. In your particular case you purchased a buy back vehicle and you are experiencing problems. The car was not purchased here but we are trying everything we know to get your vehicle diagnosed and running properly. We are in touch with the national Hyundai Tech line to help our technicians repair your vehicle. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or your service advisor with any questions.

Brandi H.
College Park, GA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Southtowne Hyundai
The customer service was amazing from the time I was checked in by Michael C. until the time I paid for my service. I didn't get the cashier's name on Tuesday, but she was amazing as well. The oil change was much faster than the other places I have been. The staff all around seems very knowledgeable; I called 2 wks prior to inquire about an oil change and the gentleman that I spoke to was very nice as well.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Brandi for the great review! We strive to provide excellent service and to make your experience here at Southtowne a pleasant one. We have a terrific service team from the advisors ,technicians,parts and our wonderful cashier.We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

FH
Frances H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Caring attitude.
My auto concerns are treated seriously each time I arrive. My wait time is in a clean and comfortable environment.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for the great review.  We expect our service team to provide prompt,courteous and knowledgeable service. We strive to make your experience here at Southtowne a pleasant one. We know that servicing and maintaining your vehicle is important to you and is just as important to us. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

Stockbridge, GA
2014 Hyundai Accent
Employees
Receptionist is always nice
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the great review. Great service begins with great people and we have the best. Our service team of advisors,technicians and a support system from parts to our wonderful cashier come together for you. We look forward to serving you again. Have a great day.

KP
Kamisha P.
Everything is always great
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you Kamisha for the great review and for taking the time to rate your service visit. We do so appreciate our valuable customers choosing us for their service. We strive to earn your business each and every time. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You again for choosing Southtowne.

Julia M.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
great team (Julia Richard)
They know where to treat there customers.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Julia for the great review. It is always helpful to receive reviews from our valuable customers service experience.  We strive to make every visit as pleasant as possible and to earn your continued trust and patronage. Thank you for choosing Southtowne.

LC
Lovenia C.
Fayetteville, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2018 Category: Service
the people
everyone is always very professional
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Lovenia for the great review and for taking the time to rate your service visit. We expect our service team to deliver prompt,courteous and knowledgeable services to our valuable customers. We strive to make everyone feel comfortable and have a pleasant experience. We look forward o serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.

WB
Wondritta B.
Hampton, GA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
People their are always nice to me.
DEBBIE B. from Southtowne Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you Wondritta for the great review and for taking the time to rate your service visit. We do strive here at Southtowne with our valuable customers to make them feel at home and part of the Southtowne family. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Southtowne.