DF
DAVID F.
04/26/2019
Spectacular Shop and Excellent Service
As usual, James and Matt did a spectacular job on my F-150, replacing my turbo flanges, and catted downpipe, oil change, and fixed a coolant leak I was not aware I had. Thanks for the awesome service, yet once again!
I highly recommend this owner operated shop to everyone!
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you again David for the wonderful review.

Jose C.
Chevrolet Volt
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the business has good service.

GW
GLYNN W.
04/14/2019
Oil change done quickly and professionally
Quick service done right by nice folks- what more can you ask for.

04/11/2019
Customer Service
I take my care to Southwest Car Care because they have excellent customer service. I also know they they will assess my vehicle and let me know what the best course of action will be for me to take to fix my vehicle. They are honest and fair with all customers and they always help in anyway they can. I would never take my vehicle any other place!

Ashish S.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Ashish said his overall experience was good. They made sure everything was checked on his vehicle. They also checked up on him and kept him updated.

TH
Tray H.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Tray said he did not have any issues. They called him to let him know of some additional issues but they did not press it.

IB
Isaac B.
Nissan Sentra
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Isaac said they were pretty good, they were nice and he had no problems.

LO
Landon O.
Conroe, TX
Scion tC
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Landon said he would recommend this business for service.

STEVE S.
Jaguar XJ
03/03/2019
Honest shop...
Having car issues are no fun. At Southwest Car Care center, I called for an estimate on an alignment on my vehicle. I knew it was bad, as I just was forced to replace two tires because of severe wear on the inner tire. The guys put it up on their lift, and confirmed the bad alignment. They took the time to show me the cause, which were bad bushings on my rear control arms. I was able to source the parts, and they replaced them for a fair price. I also had a leak in my oil pan, and I ordered a gasket, which they replaced also. My car is riding correctly, and no leaks in the driveway. They did the work when they said they would, and I'm happy. Thanks!
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 03/04/2019

Good Afternoon Steve,

Thank you for the great review. It was pleasure working on your vehicle. If you need anything else in the future please let us know.

BO
BOBBY O.
Richmond, TX
Toyota Avalon
02/28/2019
Great service and communication at a reasonable price.
Great service and communication at a reasonable price. Went in for an oil change, service was great and the price was better than my previous mechanic.

MF
Mike F.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff provided good customer service.

ND
Nicholas D.
Hubbard, TX
Lincoln Town Car
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Nicholas said the business does perfect work. They did a great job in a timely manner, at a good price. He appreciates everything they did.

DANIEL P.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/03/2019
Transparency Consistency and Value are some of the traits I see.
When I arrived a had a view of the issue with my truck. I dropped it off, received a ride home, James called me a couple hours later with the repair quote. The repair was completed, on time, on budget, and I was back on the road with no problems. If you have a diesel or gas engine; SouthWest Car Care will treat you fairly.

Jerry S.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said he was very happy with the work that the mechanics did. They explained everything that was done and also informed him of $3500 worth of work that needs to be done to his vehicle. As his longtime friend informed him when he recommended this business, it is not the most inexpensive repair facility, however, it is the best.

DF
DAVID F.
01/30/2019
Excellent Service as always...
These guys are fantastic. My truck a/c system was not working correctly in the dash. They replaced all the venting door motors and evaporator core and recharged the system for a VERY reasonable price, in a short amount of time. I trust Matt and James to work on ALL of my vehicles. Don't go to a shady mechanic shop just to save $10, because over a short time it can cost you a lot more. Call James or Matt for anything you may need done to your vehicle. Family owned and operated.