BO
BRAD O.
01/08/2020
CAMRY
Excellent diagnosis: performed work in extremely timely and professional manner.
Yall are the best!

JBO
1/8/20

DONNA S.
12/30/2019
Top notch service, even during the holidays!
I can always count on the Meinens to take care of my cars. While getting work done on one of our other cars, I remember needing to get the Impala in for the remainder of some work they recommended. Matt let me know Thursday after Christmas would be better on the schedule, which was also easier for us. They got everything done quickly and the car is back to school with the college kids. I love having a shop I can really trust to always keep my cars in great shape for the open road.

KW
KELLY W.
Ford Edge
12/29/2019
Reliability, honesty and personal service.
I can always count on Southwest Car Care Center for anything auto related. They are always very honest, informative, and reliable. I always know that they are being honest and I know they will back up their work. They are all very personable and will even drive you to and from the shop to your home or other work location if needed! They are the BEST car service place I have ever used.

SA
SVETLANA A.
12/29/2019
Great and honest service!
James and Matt are skilled, knowledgeable, and honest professionals. The new battery in my car was drained over a few days even after alternators were replaced by the Ford dealer. James and Matt were very thorough in finding the real problem and fixing it in no time. I definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Richard G.
Cypress, TX
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Richard said this business was good.

LG
Louis G.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Louis said the business always takes good care of him and they do quick work.

TL
Tom L.
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Tom said he is a long time customer. He said the staff is very personable and gives him good care.

HB
Harold B.
Dodge Challenger
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Harold aid this business does quality work at an amazing price. The employees are courteous and honest, and James and Ben were really cool.

DF
DAVID F.
12/16/2019
Excellent Service yet once again
Scheduled a 10am appointment for a Mobil1 oil change.
Right on time, drove me in and I was back on the road in 10 minutes.
Highly recommend this shop! Thanks again James and Matt!

JOHN L.
Mercury Marauder
12/14/2019
Fast in fast out
Saw Matt a few months back about getting some work done on my 2003 window regulator was shot. I was in by 10 out by 11.40.they even installed my hood lifters and made sure I was ready to pass inspection. Great job Southwest. Highly Recommend

GS
GEORGE S.
12/13/2019
Tradition of Integrity and Quality Service
We have been with Dick, James, and Matt for a long time. No reason to change. My title says what you need to know.

SP
SONIA P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/11/2019
Trustworthy
Trustworthy, efficient, knowlegable, friendly, patient and reasonably priced. Feel like I always get moneys worth and don't pay for something I don't need

CLAY H.
12/10/2019

AH
Allen H.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Allen said the place did a good job but they were very pricey.

Dennis S.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the staff was great. He said he always has a great experience with them. He had a problem where he couldn't get his vehicle out of park and James worked with him over the phone and showed him how. He said they're always great and go the extra mile.