TW
TREY W.
Houston, TX
08/06/2020
Fantastic service!
We love James and his team! The service you get with Southwest is excellent and you can be confident they are honest.

This was our 70,000 mile service and they only did what had to be done. They will never try to sell you things that you don’t need.

Hoghly recommend them.

MARCY S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/26/2020
Excellent service by family owned business
James, Matt, Ben, and Angel are professional mechanics who not only know their business but they also know how to communicate with customers in layman's terms, answering all questions, exploring all options, and providing honest feedback. They are a family owned and operated business and they treat their customers like family too -- making such statements as "If my wife were driving this car I would recommend ..." I never feel intimidated by them and feel totally comfortable asking questions, asking for clarification, and even negotiating with them. They still offer the same quality service that they did 15-20 years ago.

AR
Alex R.
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Shannon. He said the staff did excellent work.,

MARK B.
Buick Rendezvous
07/17/2020
Personal care with no pushy sales service. Honest.
I always appreciate the way they do business. They tell me what is wrong with my car along with services that it could use and then let me decide which ones to do at the time based on my budget. I never feel pressured to have something done. The work I have done is always superb!

JACK P.
Nissan Frontier
07/17/2020
friendly competent service
I am a customer for over 20 years, getting friendly and competent service.

JOHN C.
Ford Edge
07/14/2020
The gentlemen are always so nice and helpful. We have been going to them for many years and have recommended them to friends and family.
As stated before, these are the nicest people we have ever met and done business with. I appreciate their attention and quickness to get the job done. We have recommended them to family and friends in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

EW
EDDIE W.
07/14/2020
Accurate diagnosis of problems, effective repairs
I've only been in twice, both times you got it right the first time. Quicker turn-around than I expected, all for a fair price.

MICHAEL C.
Houston, TX
07/05/2020
Southwest car care provided excellent service on my truck. They did a great job of explaining the issue with my brakes and providing options for service. I would highly recommend.

GB
Gloria B.
Kia Sedona
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Gloria said the staff at this business was courteous to her and she was given a discount. The staff was friendly. It was a good experience.

AG
ANGELA G.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/29/2020
Great Overall Experience
After having a bad experience at a different mechanic, I brought my car to Southwest Car Care in hopes that they could fix my car for a reasonable price. I could not have been more satisfied with them. They were very attentive with me. They kept the communication going the whole time. Not only did they do a great job with my car issues, the work was quick! I would highly recommend this Center to anyone who needs a professional job done the right way.

JJ
Judy J.
Texas
Chevrolet Venture
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Judy said it was awesome and that she has been doing business here for 20 years.

LE
LANCE E.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
06/20/2020
Customer service
James was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything. I will definitely take my car back to him for any future maintenance!

DF
DAVID F.
GMC Sonoma
06/19/2020
Excellent Service once again
I took my GMC Syclone in for front end steering and suspension work and alignment and to fix a front axle oil leak.
Once again Matt and James did the most outstanding professional job in a timely manner at a good price.
I take all my vehicles to these guys and highly recommend you do the same. You will not be disappointed.
Forget the dealerships. Southwest Care Care Center is the place to go to.

Dan G.
Ford Edge
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the customer service is great and so is the quality of work.

MARCY S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/11/2020
Great family-owned and family-run business!
Matt, James, Ben and others there are extremely knowledgeable and professional.
They are very easy to work with, communicate well, and hold the safety and comfort of their customers as their top priority. I highly recommend them!