DOUG R.
Mazda CX-5
07/29/2019
Good people that you can trust
Lots of good conversation about what is going on with my wife’s car and what we need to do to make sure it’s maintained properly. There’s always options, but it’s nice to walk through them to make the right Choices.
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 08/07/2019

Thanks for the wonderful review it is always a pleasure seeing you and servicing your vehicles.

Richard G.
Cypress, TX
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business did a good job.

James M.
Richmond, TX
Mercury Milan
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with James's wife. She has no complaints.

MJ
Mary J.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the employees provided good customer service. They provided well done service. The work was no hassle.

LIZ B.
07/04/2019
Wonderful service as always!
I trust them to do what needs to be done. Thanks for taking me to work and coming to get me!

David D.
Jeep Commander
06/24/2019 Category: Service
David said that the place was great, the guys were good, they checked it out for him and gave him a fair price.

PP
PAUL P.
Buick LaCrosse
06/13/2019
They "CARE" about their Customers.
The Employees at Southwest Car "CARE" Center (SCCC) are ALL great "CARING" guys. I have been taking my car, wife's car and my "3" girls cars there for over 2 decades and have NEVER had a bad experience. In my eyes, they follow the golden rule, "Treat others like you want to be treated". From being told by other places including dealerships that my vehicle needed repairs which didn't once I took it to SCCC and they looked at the same vehicle to being able to refer you to the correct body shop for when my oldest daughter car was in an accident, SWCC "CARES" about their customers. Finally, during this past month, my middle daughter was hit by a lady and her car was totaled and I went to SCCC for some advice on buying her a replacement used vehicle and once again they stepped up and helped me out tremendously.

Thank you to all the guys at "Southwest Car CARE Center",

Paul, Jill & Girls
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you so much for the great review Paul. We are so happy to have you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again.

FR
Frank R.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business did a real good job servicing his vehicle.

KC
Kathryn C.
Houston, TX
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Kathryn said they were efficient with good service.

Jerry B.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said that the business was professional.

CE
CHIP E.
Nissan Murano
06/09/2019
The Best in Katy. Period.
There are some service providers that you must have 100% trust in their honesty and expertise like A/C companies, plumbers - and auto repair shops. They tell you the price and you just have to pay it. You don't know if you're getting gouged or not. You write a check.

James and Matt run a very honest, ethical car repair business. They do superior work for a fair price. They aren't as fancy dancy as the shiny, new shops popping up in Katy. But, that also means they don't have the high overhead that gets passed on to their valued customers. Calling your company "Christian" doesn't make it so!

Southwest Car Care Center has built a very successful business over the decades by simply being the best in every respect - one very happy, returning customer at a time.

Fulshear, TX
06/05/2019
Good advice
My 17 year old car was in the shop to fix a persistent leak, but when the lower oil pan was removed, it was found to have pieces of a disintegrating timing belt guide, and I was told that the cost of that and associated repairs would be more than the resale value of the car and I should save those repair costs and get another car.

PM
PAUL M.
05/31/2019
Satisfied with Toyota Camry Wokr
Always friendly, honest, and quick. The primary reason of my visit was identifying the cause of a left pull on the car. After ruling out alignment, they quickly determined it was worn out struts. The new struts fixed the problem.
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star review Paul.

DEVONA R.
Nissan Rogue
05/22/2019
Great Service Experience
This Family owned business gives exceptional customer service. I had an issue with my brakes that were replace by Southwest Car Care Center. The issue was under warranty and they took care of if immediately. They are trustworthy and kind.
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 05/23/2019

Hi Devon,

Thank you so much for coming back to see us so we could resolve this issue for you. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you in the future.

RL
RICK L.
05/12/2019
Great Service!
This was my first time with SWCC and I was very pleased with the service and price for a front end brake replacement on my ‘10 F150. James and crew had the job completed in record time.
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 05/23/2019

It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for coming in and seeing you. Please let us know how we may be of help in the future.