Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6
Overall Rating 1.399998/5rating 1.399998rating 1.399998rating 1.399998rating 1.399998

Abbey M.
Acura TL
03/28/2019
Wonderful Experience
I actually had a tire that needed air and pulled into the gas station to use air. I couldn't figure out how to use the air machine (I'm not the best with this sort of thing). When the air wasn't helping my tire, one of the employees brought me into the shop and pumped it himself just to help out. He was super helpful, and friendly.

I typically go to another mechanic shop, but asked if they replaced tires since he had been so friendly. He looked up the tire, ordered one right there, and promised to have it replaced by the End of Day. He even offered to coordinate a ride for me back to my work. It was such an overall great experience. I spoke to the mechanics as I dropped off my keys and they were incredibly helpful and nice as well. I'm happy I coincidentally ended up by that gas station because I'm going to take all of my future car issues back to this Shell station! 10/10 recommendation. Even though I typically dread going to the shop, it was this type of customer service experience that would keep me coming back. Thanks!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 04/01/2019

Abbey

Thank you for responding to our Customer satisfaction survey. We take every one of these seriously to keep us on the beam towards providing the best Customer service that we can and certainly appreciate the time you took for the survey. Thank you especially for your very kind remarks and we look forward to meeting your automotive needs well into the future.

bud e. :-)

SK
Steve K.
Always Awesome!
With customer service going to Hell in a hand basket in this country, it is good to see it thriving well at Eastport Shell. Couldn't imagine taking my car anywhere else!

Steve
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer satisfaction survey and for your very kind remarks. We look forward to a long relationship of serving your automotive service needs.

Lexus ES 350
Recommended
On time and accommodating.

Carol M.
Jeep Cherokee
Install towing hitch
Work was completed in a timely manner on short notice. The price was very reasonable.

Carol
Thank you for your kind remarks and your long time loyal choice of us as your automotive service provider. Thank you also for taking the time to respond to our satisfaction survey.

Jason B.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Fast, Friendly, Honest service
I said it all in my title - this is my new mechanic.

Jason
Thank you for responding to our Customer satisfaction survey and we certainly look forward to serving your automotive service needs in the future.

AJ
Alex J.
03/22/2019
Great service. Friendly and extremely helpful staff. Conveniently located - easy to get in and out of. They even brought the vehicles back for us! Would highly recommend!

Alex
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer Satisfaction survey and more importantly thank you for your kind remarks. We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future.

Janice C.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Janice said the service was performed quickly, and the prices were reasonable.

Janice
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer satisfaction survey and we are happy that you are pleased with our service. We look forward to meeting your future automotive service needs.

Ford Expedition EL
03/02/2019
Prompt, affordable service, always
Bud and John checked out my low tire pressure and did an oil change promptly even though I brought the car in mid-day on a Friday. I had it back ready to go within a few hours for a very reasonable cost. Always have great service at the Eastport Shell station!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for your kind remarks and for being a long time valued Customer of ours as we have watched your youth grow from mere toddlers to the college bound. Thank you for being a loyal Customer.

MT
Mike T.
03/02/2019
Creative solutions, and an eye for details.
Thanks to Bud and John for helping keep my late model Wrangler safe for the road.

Mike
Thank you for your kind remarks and for taking the time to respond to our survey. We look forward to meeting your automotive needs in the future, and hope that you have a rewarding summer, Argh!

Martin G.
02/28/2019
Control arm & brakes
Thank you John and Bud for taking care of my explorer.you were patient and explained everything that needed to be done . I will definitely be back as needed- Martin G

Martin
We certainly enjoyed working with you to meet your specfic needs. Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer satisfaction survey and for your kind remarks.

WT
Wayne T.
02/24/2019
Excellent mechanic service
The mechanical service has been very satisfying

Wayne

Thank you for your kind remarks even though we continue finding electrical issues with this vehicle. We do look forward to the day that we can call and say the new wiring harness fixed all current and hopefully all future issues with this vehicle.

Mark S.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/22/2019
Wonderful
Wonderful experience and job complete!

Mark
Thank you for taking the time to repsond to our survey and for your kind comments. More specifically, thank you for being our Customer

WC
William C.
Dodge Dakota
02/20/2019 Category: Service
William said everything went well. They did a nice job. He can't complain. It was a little expensive. .

William
Thank you taking the time to respond to our survey. The particular freeze plug that we had to replace was in a spot that took over an hour to replace, and we even cut you a bit of a break on the actual time we did not charge for, knowing your budget. We hope that over time you will realize that quality is always remembered when price is long forgotten and we thank you for choosing our service.

AC
Alice C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Alice said the price was reasonable and they did not do unnecessary work. She also said she will be a repeat customer.

Alice
Thank you for responding to our survey. We value our Customer's input and use it to keep us on the beam. We are happy to pare down the list of recommendations another shop gave you to what is actually important to address. Thank you for choosing our service.

02/01/2019
Great service! Great Price!
Bud hooked it up! Fixed my car up nice for a great price! Thanks Bud!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for choosing our service and we are happy that you were pleased with the job we did. Most importantly thank you for the time you took to respond to our Customer satisfaction survey which helps to keep us on the beam to continuing to provie excellent  Customer service.

Lexus ES 300h
02/01/2019
Routine maintenance
I like getting the email reminders for scheduled maintenance. Bud and his staff are courteous and prompt.

WG
Wally G.
Arnold, MD
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/29/2019
Ouick professional service for my Mercedes after they changed spark plugs and wires. Car now runs great
Will return for all future work

BW
Bob W.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/28/2019
Bob W.
Know I can always turn to them and get prompt and courteous service.

01/24/2019
Service & location, but mostly service.
Great service from a local.

FK
Francesca K.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Francesca said the staff members are really kind, they answered all her questions and booked her in quickly. After having a couple of bad experiences with other mechanic businesses in the area, Francesca stated she was made her more happy with this place.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our satisfaction survey. We value this input to keep us on the beam approaching near perfection in Customer service, and we are happy to welcome you to our community of satisfied Customer.

Thank you for choosing our service and we look forward to meeting your future automotive service needs.