Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6
Overall Rating 1.399998/5rating 1.399998rating 1.399998rating 1.399998rating 1.399998

Judy B.
Catonsville, MD
Chrysler Pacifica
06/14/2019
Bring your vehicle here for emergency service!
I blew out a tire on a narrow side street in Eastport, near Annapolis. Lucky for me, 1) this Shell station was nearby, and 2) they are a full-service station with a can-do attitude. My Chrysler Pacifica doesn’t have a spare tire, and the can of goo that comes with the van can’t repair a ripped tire. Bud, the station owner, shopped replacement tires for me. I wanted to buy a pair of tires that would match, so Bud needed to find two tires in stock. When we couldn’t find a pair of Yokohamas, he gave me helpful advice on choosing another brand that fit my vehicle requirements and my driving patterns. The tires were delivered that afternoon and his crew quickly got them mounted, balanced and installed. AND they gave me an ice cream treat while I waited! I got my undamaged second tire back, to use as a spare for future mishaps.
This Shell station does a side business as a bait-and -tackle shop so I really got the sense that I was in a laid-back fishing village, which is just what Eastport is. Thanks, Bud and crew! I enjoyed my stay with you.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 06/14/2019

Judy
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for your very kind remarks. We are glad we were able to find tires that fit your needs and only wish we could have gotten them here sooner.

Yes, it is a bit like a fishing village here in the Maritime Republic of Eastport, sometimes referred to as a drinking town with a sailing problem, we live life at 6 knots.

Thank you for choosing our service and while it would be a bit of a drive from way up there; if you are in town with a service need we would love to see you again.

Jeff W.
06/10/2019
car runs much better
Fixing the engine speed sensor and cleaning the fuel injection ports fixed the lurching, and also the engine now starts quicker.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 06/11/2019

Jeff
Thank you for responding to our Customer satisfaction survey. We value and appreciate your Customer feedback. We will miss you as you leave town, but we have enjoyed a great relationship over the years and wish you the best.

06/02/2019
Great Customer Service & Honest Shop
I had been told I needed a much more expensive repair but Eastport Shell found the real issue and repaired rather than throw away and replace at about 25% of the other places estimate. I am a lifer with these folks because of their honesty and diligence.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for your kind remarks and for taking the time to respond to our survey. We look forward to working with you to meeting your future automotive service needs and thank you for choosing our service.

NL
Nicholas L.
INFINITI EX35
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Nicholas said they were willing to work with him on pricing and now his vehicle is running great.

Nicholas
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for your kind remarks. We look forward to meeting your automotive needs in the future.

Chris H.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Chris said they were quick and had a great price.

Chris
Thank you for responding tour survey and for your kind remarks. We look forward to working with you in the future to meet your automotive service needs.

TA
Ted A.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Ted said the staff did exactly what they said they would do.

Ted
Thank you for your kind remarks and we look forward to working with you to meet your automotive service needs in the future.

GC
Graham C.
05/26/2019
OIL CHANGE MAY 24 2019
Eastport Shell did a great job on the oil change, with nice friendly service.

Graham Cheek
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 05/28/2019

Graham
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and thank you for your kind remarks. We truly do value our Customer input.

Jason B.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/24/2019
Second time I brought my Range Rover here. Did my oil change quickly. I had them look at my brakes also which they could have said needed to be fixed but they were still fine; honest mechanic. I will be going back.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer satisfaction survey, and for your kind comments. Our guiding principle here is at the top of our invoice, "In Our Service Honesty is Everything." When you need brakes we tell you and when we do oil services we look the car over to see what it needs and what it doesn't need and try to give warning of when stuff needs to be done in the future. We would rather have a long term relationship than to make a quick buck.

Audi allroad
05/14/2019
Easy to Work With
I took my Audi in to replace the brakes after scheduling an appointment on short notice since I was taking a road trip that weekend. They had it done quickly, around an hour, and unfortunately there was a faulty sensor on the pad. After I explained the issue, they were quick to order a replacement and get it fixed ASAP before the trip at no additional charge to me. Really appreciated that, the quick work, and flexibility they had to schedule me. They’ve earned a new customer
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer Satisfaction survey and we are very happy that you have joined our happy list of Customers. Thank you for choosing our service and we look forward to seeing you for routine maintenance services.

Mark B.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Mark said that the place was quick, convenient and inexpensive.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 05/08/2019

Mark
Thank you for taking the time to answer our Customer Satisfaction Survey. While we get instant gratification in knowing that we figured a situation like yours, our Customer input is much more enjoyable for long term gratification. Thank you for choosing our service, and we hope to see you soon for routine maintenance services.

bud e.

John M.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was very good.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 04/24/2019

John
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer Satisfaction survey. We truly do value your input as a way to keep us on the beam progressing towards Customer Service perfection.

Abbey M.
Acura TL
03/28/2019
Wonderful Experience
I actually had a tire that needed air and pulled into the gas station to use air. I couldn't figure out how to use the air machine (I'm not the best with this sort of thing). When the air wasn't helping my tire, one of the employees brought me into the shop and pumped it himself just to help out. He was super helpful, and friendly.

I typically go to another mechanic shop, but asked if they replaced tires since he had been so friendly. He looked up the tire, ordered one right there, and promised to have it replaced by the End of Day. He even offered to coordinate a ride for me back to my work. It was such an overall great experience. I spoke to the mechanics as I dropped off my keys and they were incredibly helpful and nice as well. I'm happy I coincidentally ended up by that gas station because I'm going to take all of my future car issues back to this Shell station! 10/10 recommendation. Even though I typically dread going to the shop, it was this type of customer service experience that would keep me coming back. Thanks!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 04/01/2019

Abbey

Thank you for responding to our Customer satisfaction survey. We take every one of these seriously to keep us on the beam towards providing the best Customer service that we can and certainly appreciate the time you took for the survey. Thank you especially for your very kind remarks and we look forward to meeting your automotive needs well into the future.

SK
Steve K.
Always Awesome!
With customer service going to Hell in a hand basket in this country, it is good to see it thriving well at Eastport Shell. Couldn't imagine taking my car anywhere else!

Steve
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer satisfaction survey and for your very kind remarks. We look forward to a long relationship of serving your automotive service needs.

Lexus ES 350
Recommended
On time and accommodating.

Carol M.
Jeep Cherokee
Install towing hitch
Work was completed in a timely manner on short notice. The price was very reasonable.

Carol
Thank you for your kind remarks and your long time loyal choice of us as your automotive service provider. Thank you also for taking the time to respond to our satisfaction survey.

Jason B.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Fast, Friendly, Honest service
I said it all in my title - this is my new mechanic.

Jason
Thank you for responding to our Customer satisfaction survey and we certainly look forward to serving your automotive service needs in the future.

AJ
Alex J.
03/22/2019
Great service. Friendly and extremely helpful staff. Conveniently located - easy to get in and out of. They even brought the vehicles back for us! Would highly recommend!

Alex
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer Satisfaction survey and more importantly thank you for your kind remarks. We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future.

Janice C.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Janice said the service was performed quickly, and the prices were reasonable.

Janice
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer satisfaction survey and we are happy that you are pleased with our service. We look forward to meeting your future automotive service needs.

Ford Expedition EL
03/02/2019
Prompt, affordable service, always
Bud and John checked out my low tire pressure and did an oil change promptly even though I brought the car in mid-day on a Friday. I had it back ready to go within a few hours for a very reasonable cost. Always have great service at the Eastport Shell station!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for your kind remarks and for being a long time valued Customer of ours as we have watched your youth grow from mere toddlers to the college bound. Thank you for being a loyal Customer.

MT
Mike T.
03/02/2019
Creative solutions, and an eye for details.
Thanks to Bud and John for helping keep my late model Wrangler safe for the road.

Mike
Thank you for your kind remarks and for taking the time to respond to our survey. We look forward to meeting your automotive needs in the future, and hope that you have a rewarding summer, Argh!