Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6
Overall Rating 1.399998/5rating 1.399998rating 1.399998rating 1.399998rating 1.399998

Candice C.
Bowie, MD
Jeep Liberty
05/09/2018
Quick, Fair & Honest
The mechanics are very knowledgeable and honest. The attendants inside were very helpful and kind. My car unexpectedly broke down and I just happened to be near them. They quickly assessed my truck and repaired within 24hrs. Quick, fair & honest!

TC
Terrence C.
Hyundai Accent
05/04/2018
Prompt an Predictable
The service is prompt and professional. You get what you pay for.

Ronald S.
Toyota Avalon
04/22/2018
Great place
Convenient, courteous knowledgeable staff, same day service.

Jeremy B.
04/19/2018
Excellent service, but expensive
Excellent service but I gave 4/5 stars because of price. I paid over $70 for just a routine oil change for a standard size sedan. Nothing else.

Carol M.
04/14/2018
In need of immediate service
I noticed my oil light flash on briefly and not recalling my last oil change, I stopped by Eastport Shell to consult with bud. He reminded me I was way overdue for an oil change and fit me in for the next day. The dealership would NEVER do that nor would I walk away with a bill without a comma! Love the service bud provides at Eastport Shell.

Jan S.
Subaru Baja
04/12/2018
Excellent service for a good price.
Always very responsive to my needs and never leaves me feeling the bill was padded.

Dan C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/12/2018
Prompt and inexpensive
I took my 12 year old Mercedes CLK 500 for a routine check up and oil change. Buddy and the folks looked after everything promptly and the overall cost was minimal. The expense was far less than at the Mercedes dealership for the same services.

PT
Patrick T.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the manager is very friendly. The technicians are really good.

Mike C.
Volvo S60
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service is great. The staff all did what he wanted them to do and they did it quickly.

Jennifer S.
Riva, MD
04/05/2018
Helpful, On-Time and Well-Explained
Great Service--Easy to schedule my service and all explained to me understandably. No surprises and complete on time! Highly recommend.

SA
Staci A.
Kia Sedona
04/02/2018
Always a awesome professional job!
I’ve been using Eastport Shell for several years for all of my cars, trucks and my family members cars.
Bud, along with John the mechanic and the rest of the mechanics that assist John, have always done a great job for us. Timely, very thorough and informative about everything. Bud and the entire staff, Hanna, Hassan, John and Z are awesome, professional, friendly and care about their customers!

Mike C.
03/26/2018
Service evaluation 3.5
I was satisfied with the work performed, but was surprised they did not check or replenish the windshield wiper fluid*, so ran out during the snowstorm last week.

* If this is not on the checklist for repair work, thought for sure it would be for an oil change, which I had done in mid-February.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell

Mike
We dropped the ball on this one. Not only is filling the washer fluid on our oil service check list, but the technician has to check off that it was done on our Customer Courtesy Check form.

We certainly will review this with the technician that performed the service in hopes of continually improving our service, even if we have to get him back to the basics.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this input and thank you for loyally choosing our service.

bud e :-)

John B.
Jeep Cherokee
03/26/2018 Category: Service
John said the business did a great job. The staff explained everything they did and had his vehicle ready when they said they would.

GV
Gerald V.
03/17/2018
Quick & Easy
Had tires sent there from Tire Rack. They received them and installed them quickly and properly. Price is good and service is friendly. Excellent Service!!!

Mark P.
Volvo XC90
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business is the best. He appreciates them taking a look at his vehicle for him.

PT
Patrick T.
03/13/2018
Trusted Neighborhood Shop
Reliable, honest, great quality work, and fair prices. We’ve trusted Bud and his team over the years and they’ve always delivered.

Jenny K.
Porsche 911
02/27/2018
Thanks for your help!
Once again, the Porsche was acting up. Appreciate you looking at it and giving an honest -- and cost effective -- opinion. Always appreciate your interest and expeditious service. Thanks!

SG

FG
Fred G.
Ford Expedition EL
02/20/2018
I just needed a headlight replacement but as always bud and his staff were very easy to work with and even did the work while I waited. I always have great value and great service at the Eastport shell.

KR
Ken R.
Acura MDX
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Ken said they did a good job.