Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6
Overall Rating 1.399998/5rating 1.399998rating 1.399998rating 1.399998rating 1.399998

02/01/2019
Great service! Great Price!
Bud hooked it up! Fixed my car up nice for a great price! Thanks Bud!

Lexus ES 300h
02/01/2019
Routine maintenance
I like getting the email reminders for scheduled maintenance. Bud and his staff are courteous and prompt.

WG
Wally G.
Arnold, MD
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/29/2019
Ouick professional service for my Mercedes after they changed spark plugs and wires. Car now runs great
Will return for all future work

BW
Bob W.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/28/2019
Bob W.
Know I can always turn to them and get prompt and courteous service.

01/24/2019
Service & location, but mostly service.
Great service from a local.

FK
Francesca K.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Francesca said the staff members are really kind, they answered all her questions and booked her in quickly. After having a couple of bad experiences with other mechanic businesses in the area, Francesca stated she was made her more happy with this place.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our satisfaction survey. We value this input to keep us on the beam approaching near perfection in Customer service, and we are happy to welcome you to our community of satisfied Customer.

Thank you for choosing our service and we look forward to meeting your future automotive service needs.

GB
Gary B.
Volvo XC90
01/13/2019
Great experience
Dove right into one of those "simple job but impossible to reach" and got me out on the road very quickly. Bud knows his stuff. I am sure that I will still be scheduling my work here for quite a while even after I move 4 hours away later this year.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 01/17/2019

Gary
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for your kind remarks. There are still enough of us old dudes around that appreciate the engineering of the more mature cars such as yours.

DT
David T.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/10/2019
Bud does great work and is very responsive.
Bud is very thorough and fast and always does great work on all of our cars. With a big family, we have a fleet of foreign and domestic cars and he services them all at a fair price and in a timely manner.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 01/11/2019

David
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer satisfaction survey, and thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you being a very loyal Customer

PB
Paul B.
Acura TSX
01/08/2019
Perfect Neighborhood Auto Service Station
The scheduling of a service appointment was quick and easy. Dropped my car off in the morning and picked it up in the evening. All work was done well and my car runs even better.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 01/11/2019

Paul
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer satisfaction survey as we take these very seriously to keep us on the beam towards approaching perfect Customer satisfaction.

WG
Wally G.
Arnold, MD
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/29/2018
Mercedes c240 "a" service
Fast, Professional service - better price than Mcds Dealer for same service.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, and for your kind words. We take pride in the fact that not only does our price sometimes beat the dealer, but most all of the time our quality beats theirs. And as you know from working with us that Quality is Always Remembered when Price is Long Forgotten

Chuck M.
Saturn VUE
12/19/2018
Its all about service
Friendly , helpful, courteous and work completed as promised
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and thank you also for your kind comments about our service. We look forward to meeting your automotive service needs in the future.

Kevin M.
Hyundai ELANTRA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said this business is helpful and the service is great.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 12/14/2018

KevinThank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, and more importantly, thank you for your kind words. We use these surveys to help to keep us pointed in the right direction with our service. Thank you for choosing our service.

12/02/2018
Fast, Friendly , professional services. And guess what, it’s right in the neighborhood.”

RA
Randall A.
11/30/2018
Friendly, fast, and accommodating service.
I regularly use Eastport Shell to service my automobiles. They are friendly, fast, and accommodating. I have never had any had any issues and always been pleased with their results. They are usually very busy, which is a good sign, so be certain to call ahead a few days to schedule your appointment.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 12/14/2018

Randall
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for your kind remarks. We are happy that we continue to meet your expectations and look forward to your next visit for routine maintenance service. Thank you for choosing our business.

LE
Linda E.
Kia Optima
11/17/2018
The service was done efficiently and communication was excellent about needed repair work.
Being new to the area I, of course, was nervous about going to a new shop to get the Maryland Inspection as required. I was impressed with how well they worked with me to set up the appointment and the e-mail communication and reminders of same. When my car was in the shop, I was contacted immediately about a small issue that had to be addressed and discussion of the various routes of repair to get it done without major cost. The part was obtained and the work was done. As car repairs go, I hope I do not need the services of Eastport Shell very often, but based on my first experience I would not hesitate to take my car back to them.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 11/19/2018

Linda - thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer satisfaction survey. We do use the information to keep us on the beam with rudder amidships in our goal of providing excellent Customer service.

More importantly, welcome to our small town and we look forward to providing you excellent service in the future for your routine maintenance needs.

Ford Edge
11/16/2018
Great service.
Very thorough.

Bill S.
11/12/2018
Another successful service experience
I find working with Bud at the Eastport Shell station a real positive experience. He's forthright, trustworthy and helpful. Two positive things happened in this most recent visit. He alerted me to the fact that the brake pads were getting close to needing repair, but rather than guilting me into doing it right then and there, he gave me the pros and cons of doing the service now or in a few months. I really appreciated that. Also, I'd asked for another service item to be taken care of, but he informed me that it was actually an easy thing to do on my own, and it would cost me about a tenth of what he'd have to charge me.

Eastport Shell continues to be my go-to car shop!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, as we use this information to keep us on the beam towards providing the best Customer service we can while being honest about what your vechicle does or does not need.  We do appreciate the feed back and especially your kind words.

thank you for choosing our service and we look forward to your next visit.

Jay K.
Lincoln Navigator
11/09/2018
nice job, alwaya there when I need them
close to home - great service - good price

GK
Gwyneth K.
Nissan Rogue
11/09/2018
Car Inspection
The owner was great and provided options and solutions for the repair needed! Very helpful and went above and beyond!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to respond to our survey. It makes me feel good that you have nice things to say about our Customer service showing that our efforts at providing exceptional service are paying off.

Pontiac Vibe
11/08/2018
Always great! A local mechanic you can totally trust
The service here is always great. You can tell the owner, Bud, really cares about his customers, and just like a doctor, he is open to talking about different options of car care. It can be hard to find a mechanic you trust: after years of not having one, I can breathe a sigh of relief and not have to worry about this any longer!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, and thank you especially for your kind words. We too are breathing a sigh of relief as it appears our efforts at providing extraordinary Customer service are paying off. Thank you for continuing to choose our service.