LANA B.
Visit on 11/9

AG
Al G.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Al said the staff did a good job.

11/08/2018
Very compentant
They offered a good deal at the time of year it was needed.

KG
Karen G.
Nissan Pickup
10/30/2018 Category: Service
karen said they always give good service.

10/26/2018
satisfaction
I was able to get same day appointment and a ride home and back to get my finished vehicle. As always service is great and I always feel I have had good honest service.

MT
All is well

NR
Nicolaus R.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Nicolaus said he was satisfied with the service he received.

KD

AH
Adam H.
Kent, WA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Adam said he liked the ride home he got from this business.

MONTY S.
Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2018
On time and excellent, as usual.
Great personal service. And they are ready for me when I come in and get me out on time. They keep meticulous records On they're work on it are two cars and I never have to worry about what needs to be done.

PM
Patrick M.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the service was no hassle and the staff saved him some money.

BETTY M.
Kent, WA
Chrysler Sebring
10/22/2018
Employees easy to communicate with.. They remember who I am
I always feel the work is needed and not just an excuse for extra charges. I feel they explain clearly what they are doing and why. There is a comfortable place to wait while shorter work is being done.

Jamey S.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Jamey said they have outstanding service here.

Montgomery S.
10/21/2018
Great appointment times, fast service, xlnt technicians. No worries here. If they are good enough for the PD, good for me.

DON G.
Toyota Avalon
10/19/2018
Office staff was great and respectful.
Even though the office staff was great I found the owner or manager was totally disrespectful and quick to pass judgement before all the facts were in. There was a question concerning the bill being different from what was stated over the phone but before I had a chance to explain to clear up an miss understanding I think it was either the manager or owner quickly called me a liar twice. When I started to explain he quickly called me a liar once more. I requested my receipt and left without any more to say.

CF
CHARLES F.
oil change
nice to get in and get it done

MONTY S.
Chevrolet Spark
Outstanding customer service
I can set an appointment and I can count on them being ready at the time of my appointment to do the work necessary. If it's something I can wait for it will be done in the time that they tell me. Otherwise, they take me home and they pick me up and it couldn't be easier. You cannot go wrong with Sparks Auto Repair.

Dan G.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he would recommend this business for service.

10/13/2018
Very compentant
They got my vehicle in right away in an emergency situation and took care of the problem.
Very much appreciated.

GS
George S.
Cadillac DTS
10/12/2018 Category: Service
George said he would recommend this business.