RJ
ROBERT (BOB) J.
GMC Yukon XL
04/18/2019
They are always ready at my appointment time and perform the work promptly.
I judge their work to be very good and professional, always seem to look for any items that need service, etc.

LANA B.
Saturn Aura
04/18/2019
Sparks review
Very efficient and explained work well

AR
ALICIA R.
04/16/2019
Fast and Easy Service
I've been bringing my car in to Sparks for a couple of years now for oil changes and maintenance and have had great service. It's usually always quick and everyone is friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them!

WF
Warren F.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Warren said he would recommend this business for service.

CU
Colin U.
Tacoma, WA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Colin said he would recommend the business for service.

Kia Soul
04/07/2019
Quick Service
The office customer service was great and efficient. The technician did the oil change while I waited and I was out the door in less than an hour.

JONATHAN H.
Kent, WA
04/06/2019
Trusted Service
We have used Sparks for years. Trust their expertise and honesty. Use them for all our maintenance.

CE
CHAD E.
Bonney Lake, WA
Nissan Xterra
04/05/2019
Professional, thorough and friendly
Professional, thorough and friendly service. Will be a repeat customer for many years.

DK
DEANNA K.
Milton, WA
04/03/2019
friendly professionals and comfortable area to wait.
I always ask for Tony Willing as I know him personally and he does good work.

Marian D.
Tacoma, WA
Acura TL
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Marian said the business was good, and she would recommend this business for service.

AL M.
Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2019
Consistent great service
Sparks always takes good care of my vehicles, tells me what I need to know but never try to sell me something I don't need.

Auburn, WA

WARREN L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/28/2019
PT Cruiser Repairs
Very pleasant experience ..no pressure. Reasonable prices and on time completion

TIANA B.
03/25/2019
Comfort and Professionalism
Staff is friendly and the lobby is super comfortable. I was there for a few hours and never once did I get impatient. They kept me updated on the status of my vehicle every step of the way. I'll be returning for future services.

Michael P.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Michael said everything was about as good as he can get it at the place. It was excellent service all the way around.

Milton, WA

KATHY H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/19/2019
Thanks
Thanks for taking care of my car. I appreciate Sparks and the great staff. I was having a crabby moment when I picked up my car. Sorry about that.

MARILYN W.
Buick LeSabre
03/13/2019
Five star rating for this business
It starts with a friendly greeting and explanation of the work to be done and continues to the shop where their expertise is evident and done in a timely manner. Courtesy and professionalism all the way! Obviously the customer is their top priority!

BK
Bob K.
Auburn, WA
03/08/2019
Disappointed
Honestly, I'm disappointed in the service I received. I brought the truck in to check on a vibration and did not get the diagnosis that I required. The problem ended up being a u-joint on the front drive shaft and not an out of balance wheel per your tech.
Between this experience and the job you didn't do on my son's truck, I doubt if I will either bring one of our rigs back to you or recommend you to family or friends.

MICHAEL C.
Kia Optima
02/28/2019
Oil Changes are quick and the car is always done on time
The office is always inviting. The office personal are friendly and informative, letting me know exactly what the vehicle review means and suggestions as to what may be needed in the near future. Always easy to make an appointment over the phone.