06/19/2020
Thank you!
Trust worthy service and fast communication. It is nice to know my family’s vehicles are in good hands.

BW
BOB W.
06/16/2020
Excellent as always
Keith and Sparks are always excellent and accommodating to the needs of customers. I trust them with my vehicles.

AP
Aaron P.
Union City, IN
Subaru Crosstrek
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Aaron said the staff are really nice. He stated they make him feel like they care.

BC
BRENT C.
GMC Acadia
06/06/2020
great experience after great experience
Dropped off my GMC in the morning
Text in the afternoon it was ready
Better service & timing then ANY of the local dealerships
Just call Keith at Sparks!

FW
Francoise W.
San Antonio, TX
05/23/2020
Ripped off
I spent $1000 and two weeks later my car broke and they said they told me about the other problem which is stupid because I would’ve got that fixed and now they want $800 I will never return to this place again I do not recommend it and then to lie to my face very unsatisfied

MO
MELLISA O.
05/23/2020
The guys work hsrd
I have been going to Sparks for years and will continue going back.

CG
Chet G.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Chet said this business was so good to him. He has gone there for 13 years. He is always satisfied with the service.

LK
LUBERTA K.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/15/2020
Great business
Keith has for I years took care of all my cars him and his staff do such a great job I’m very thankful to have him around

KH
Kimberly H.
Toyota Matrix
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Kimberly said this business had good service and kind folks.

EW
Elija W.
Yorktown, IN
Chevrolet Camaro
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Elija said this business took a lot longer than he anticipated. Everything got done, got done well and he appreciated it. It just took a little while.

SZ
SHIRLEY Z.
Subaru Legacy
05/01/2020
Brakes on the Zylka car
Great job we would not go to anyone else. Thanks

Shirley

MIKE D.
05/01/2020
They stand by there work!
I took the Dodge 4x4 1500 truck to some other shop charge me 100$ got 10 blocks away and it quit running again. So I called Sparks they got it pick up and got the job done. It broke down again within days same problem, they had it towed in again did stand by there work and runs great. I also had them install shocks . Do I recommend Sparks auto? Yes I do ! Thanks again!

SCOTT M.
Indianapolis, IN
Buick LaCrosse
04/30/2020
Buick service
As usual, a masterful job. I appreciate the approach and the professionalism. You’ve always treated me well and been honest with me on short notice. Thanks!

OB
OLIVIA B.
Columbus, IN
04/22/2020
Keith cares about your vehicle and you
Came in after I was ripped off with a bmw that had multiple significant issues. He fixed almost everything and had it running smoothly for a fraction of the price going elsewhere. He always made sure my safety came first and told me what he recommended I get done before driving on the highway again. Sparks is a friendly, personal, and quick service I recommend to anyone in the area.

NT
Nick T.
Parker City, IN
Saturn Ion
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Nick said the staff have good communication. They are professionally trained and have a good response time. They got his vehicle in, got the diagnostic ran and called him back to let him know what was going on. His vehicle had an engine issue. He added that John and Keith are good guys.