MCKENNA S.
London, OH
02/13/2020
Fixes it when no one else could.
My daughter goes to ball state n we live in ohio. Her car had just died twice before but when we took it to an ase certified mechanic he couldn't find a problem. This time it happened at school n i had no one to fix it. After researching local shops i choose sparks. After talking to keith n explaining my situation he told me to get it over there n he would open a stahl up. He trouble shot it n found a problem that needed fixed. We talked about it n i ok'd it. He ordered parts n fixed it.He also gave my daughter a bsu discount. Thanks for what you do.

MN
MELISSA N.
Ford Freestyle
02/09/2020
Getting it done right
Sparks has proven themselves to truly care for their customers. They go above and beyond getting the job done right.

BC
BRENT C.
GMC Acadia
02/05/2020
New Tires!
Did you know Spark's does tires too?
I'm glad they do, as I was having issues with my Michelins after only 42k miles.
Keith work with his Michelin rep to get me a deal on tires that should have lasted another 18-28k miles.
Appreciate NOT having to go to another place to get the work done.

STEVE S.
02/01/2020
Trusted mechanic Fair prices
Quality service at a reasonable price.
Honest and reliable. Recommend without reservation.

NF
NANCY F.
01/28/2020
The people
This place an the people that work here are amazing

MA
MICHELLE A.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/28/2020
Favorite car shop
I have been to a lot of different car shops from back home and around the muncie area... this is by far the best place I have taken any of my cars. They have always done an outstanding job on my cars for a very fair price. As long as I love in Muncie Sparks is the only place I will take my car.

SR
Steven R.
Mineola, NY
Nissan Quest
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Steven said the business was very professional, nice and also pleasant.

BC
BRENT C.
Saturn Aura
01/14/2020
Saturn Aura need a quick change
Why do I take my autos to Sparks?
Because Keith and his mechanics are THE BEST!
Always feel like I'm always getting what is needed.
Skip the other folks and take your vehicles here...to Sparks!

AA
Abdallah A.
Noblesville, IN
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Abdallah said the service at this business is great and he liked the work they did on his vehicle.

AL
Andrew L.
Ridgeville, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said they worked extra hours in order to get his vehicle fixed for him, when they didn't have to.

SZ
SHIRLEY Z.
01/03/2020
Oil Change
Always willing to help. Excellent service. Everyone here cares about there customers.

Marcus R.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Marcus said they did an amazing job. There were a few bumps along the way. They kept him informed and updated on his vehicle.

STEVE S.
12/31/2019
Christmas breakdown no problem
Christmas holiday breakdown. Quickly handled. Trusted quality service.

RP
RICHARD P.
Marion, IN
Volvo 740
12/29/2019
Keith and the crew are awesome!!
I had a bad oil leak from my 1987 Volvo. They found the leak immediately. I had previously paid a shop to fix this. However, they only replaced a couple seals on the distributor. Keith advised to fix it right should replace the complete distributor assembly. These guys took the time to fix my car right. Even though it is an old car, it's a great one!!

Hartford City, IN
12/19/2019
Truck Repair
Sparks does excellent work!