BC
BRENT C.
Saturn Aura
05/30/2019
New used car for the kids
Back to the Sparks Team with a new USED car for the kids.
They checked it out before I bought and then made the needed repairs afterward.
Great group of folks to work with!

BK
BOB K.
Kia Optima
05/21/2019
Trusted Service
Sparks Computerized Car Care is a great place to go for quality and fair priced auto service. I’ve been a customer for many years and have relied on them for everything from oil changes to major repairs.
Definitely 5 Stars!!!!

BC
BRENT C.
Buick Century
05/11/2019
1st time I had GMC in...
...and another great experience.
Got my truck back in no time.
Thanx

Saturn Aura
05/10/2019
Dependable Car Care
I can always count on the Sparks team to keep my old van in good running condition. Thanks, to a very hardworking, dedicated staff.

BT
BOB/SUSAN T.
05/10/2019
Oil Change
Best place in town to have our car maintained! Keith and his crew are the best. Wouldn't trust our cars to anyone else.

Lee S.
Cambridge City, IN
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Lee said the person was very professional and gave him a ride to work.

NF
Nick F.
Fort Wayne, IN
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the service was excellent but the time that the work was completed in was not.

Chelsea C.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Chelsea said the staff did not keep her informed or let her know when her vehicle was finished. Everything else they did was good.

JE
JASMINE E.
05/08/2019
Amazing service
Keith went above and beyond to help us get our repair done before we had to leave town.

SZ
SHIRLEY Z.
05/08/2019
Excellent Work on Oil Change and fixing my light on the car
Always very helpful I cannot stress enough how much I appreciate all your help with our cars.

CV
CHRIS V.
Mazda CX-5
04/30/2019
full brake job
I knew my brakes were old and needed help/replacing. I was able to make an appointment at a time convenient to me, the shuttles to/from my job were on time, clean, and with friendly drivers, and the work was affordable and done well.

RP
Relieved P.
Indianapolis, IN
04/23/2019
Simply Amazing
I would recommend Sparks to anyone that needs auto service. My daughter is a college student up in Muncie and needed a pretty major car repair. Its hard for us as parents to coordinate these things long distance. Sparks came highly recommended and I can see why. Keith Johnson provided top notch customer service, the price was extremely fair, and the turnaround time for such an in depth repair to be completed was very impressive.

04/18/2019
Trusted mechanic
Sparks does quality work for reasonable prices. I have trusted them with my car care for 20 years.

MT
Mitch T.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Mitch said Keith has always been really good to him . He said Keith has always been very honest and the price has been fair. He recommends all of his friends there.

JACK L.
04/13/2019
Best customer service in muncie!
Keith always takes care of his customers. They do a great job of taking care of your car or truck. I would not take my car or truck anywhere else.