Ford Flex
Quick and reliable!

Dodge Caliber
03/05/2019
Repair work
As always when I take my v hovels to them great work and service. Highly recommend getting any repairs or service done here. Great job on my cars!!!!

PZ
PAT Z.
03/01/2019
Flat tire
I had just left home when within seconds the low tire pressure light went on in my car. I drove directly to Spartan Tire. My tire was flat. I left my car in the capable hands of the team and picked it up later. Great job! Friendly staff!

Dodge Caliber
03/01/2019
Great quick service.
Quality work and very informative of what needs done. Highly recommend having your car serviced here

DUANE S.
Honda Accord Wgn
02/28/2019
Knowledge and professional
Brake job went well. They are the best they've ever been.

Larry M.
Nissan Xterra
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Larry said he was happy with service the business provided. They were not really busy, and got his tires on quick.

RICHARD B.
02/20/2019
Spartan Tire has always taken care of me. Excellent work.
Great place for any auto work

VJ
VALORIE J.
Saturn VUE
02/14/2019
The best in Livingston County for all car needs
Steve, Dan, Lou, and Chris - The best guys I’ve ever known to service a car. I can expect honest and fair price every time I have to get car repairs. I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else, they have actually fixed things and not charged me, just because they care about their customers.

A car disaster can be stressful but I’ve always felt relief when they’ve finished... oh and did I mention, quick to get it done and excellent, professional attitudes.

BT
BARB T.
02/13/2019
Always friendly, understanding and helpful. Would use them again. GREAT JOB Guys

Mike S.
Brighton, MI
GMC Yukon
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that he recommends the place for service.

JJ
Joe J.
Farmington, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Joe said that the place was honest, he overheard other service discussions before his came, and was impressed with their level of communication and honesty.

WS
Walt S.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Walt said the employees were up front with his service. They were honest.

LC
LINDA C.
Mercury Sable
01/29/2019
Fantastic Service!
We brought our sons future car to be serviced by Spartan. The mnager , Lou, and Mechanic, Steve, gave us the quote and diagnosed the noise that would have made the car inoperable in the near future. The Ford dealership wanted to charge us for things that did not need replacing. We saved money and I know that my son will be driving a safe and solid vehicle . I would not take my vehicles anywhere else!

CT
Chester T.
Michigan
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Chester said everything is good. They go there as often as they can and they are always treated good.

JAMES W.
01/09/2019
Fast, honest service
Took care of a few minor problems on my very old (2000) car quickly and honestly. I thought because of the age of the car it would either be outrageous or not even worth fixing. They checked it, let me know I just needed a couple of hoses replaced, and did it quickly and at a reasonable price. Glad I went there.

Judie K.
Linden, MI
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Judie said the guys at the business are nice and they get the work done well.

FB
FRANK B.
12/29/2018
Thank you for getting me in and getting my vehicle taken care of quickly.
Usual good job

12/28/2018
Great service and workers helpful and professional
Quick and easy to understand what needed to be done. Highly recommend to my friends and family.

TG
TOM G.
12/28/2018
Very helpful and upfront
We have been taking our vehicles to them for 21 years. Never a problem or complaint. Took this car to ford dealer had to wait almost two weeks for an appointment which then we would have to wait for them to get part in. So likely 3 weeks without a car. Not counting holiday and Sunday car was fixed in 2 days.

12/22/2018
Friendly people and good prices
Good place to do business with