Tom M.
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Tom said this is a great business and he would recommend them for service.

TD
Tracy D.
Rogue River, OR
04/09/2020
2006 Ford Mustang
As a long time customer, went ifor a pre scheduled visit for service. They did exactly what they said they would, nothing less, but more importantly, nothing more. No additional charges were applied for any uneccesary add ons. Always thorough and always a pleasure to work with.

Chris B.
Acura MDX
04/07/2020
Specialized as alway had top notch mechanics and has keep my vehicles running at top performance.
I have taken my vehicles to Specialized for over 18 years I've alway recommended them to all my friends here in Southern Oregon.

Alli M.
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Alli said she has been going to this business for 15 years and they do a phenomenal job on her vehicle.

KT
Krista T.
03/20/2020
Personal service
I am confident that I am totally taken care of in every way.

MF
Marshall F.
Talent, OR
Volvo XC90
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Marshall said they always do what they say they are going to do. They put a lot of effort into their work and it shows, they answer all questions he may have, very knowledgeable, and he loves the staff.

AH
Anona H.
Phoenix, OR
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Anona said that the place treated her well and she was very happy with them.

AI
Allen I.
Jacksonville, OR
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Allen said the business was great. They did an excellent job at a fair price.

BV
Bob V.
Jaguar XF
03/07/2020
Happy customers
We recently had our jaguar in to have fluids checked, happy with price and service. Sure beats driving to Seattle to dealership and the price is more reasonable. We would only trust Specialized with this vehicle. Thanks Guys, super job always.

Dave S.
03/05/2020
Superior
These people are superior to work with. Just the kind of company that you want to work with. Trustworthy.

BV
Bob V.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
03/04/2020
Extremely Satisfied. You saved us 7,800.00
Knowledgable and affordable. We brought our VW bug in to have it checked out. The dealership first said we needed a clutch, 2000.00 later it did not fix the problem. The dealership decided we needed a transmission the cost would be 8000.00, we declined and drove directly to Specialized. They found we needed a new coil, all that to say Specialized saved us over 7,800.00. The car runs perfect no more problems. A new and forever customer. Thankful for you, we highly recommend Specialized.

LW
Laura W.
Land Rover LR3
02/21/2020
Fixed crazy Light issues!
Great work! I had almost given up on my Land Rover, it ran amazing all the way home, no lights! Woohoo! That's thanks Russ you and your guys Rock!

JO
Janelle O.
Oregon
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Janelle said everything was great at this business.

ED
Erica D.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Erica said her vehicle is running great and she's super pleased.

MT D.
02/13/2020
I LOVE these guys!!!
I started going to Specialized many years ago!! 25 years? I have always felt 100% welcome, even if I come in to ask about the most menial things 👍 They take a personalized approach to both you and your vehicle and I have no idea what my car would do without them...Special thanks to Russ, Devon & Scott!!!
You guys are the best!