Mackenzie C.
Mazda 3
07/28/2012 Category: Service
Mackenzie said his vehicle was not fixed and he had to get a new engine. He would not recommend the business for reasons already stated.
Russell S., Owner from Specialized Automotive Service & Repair LLC responded on 08/06/2012
fddfgfg
Russell S., Owner from Specialized Automotive Service & Repair LLC responded on 08/07/2012
Upon looking at the car for the first time, we were told the engine was making more noise then usual to the customer. During our initial diagnoses we noticed extra noise coming from underneath the timing cover where the timing chain drives the valve train components. We informed the customer that we would need to disassemble the timing components to inspect and determine a mechanical failure with one of the parts or many. After taking apart the car, did not find
After taking apart the car, no visual damage was found to the parts or inside cover of the valve train. We told the customer we could install new parts, regardless of outcome, hoping to fix the problem but we are not confident that this would be a garaunteed fix. Customer agreed to reassemble engine with new parts, including timing chain kit with necessary hyrdaulic parts. The result of the fix was negative and the car continued to have the same issue. We were unpleased with the outcome of our repairs, although we left the decision to the customer. We did not charge the customer for our time or the parts, due to outcome of situation.

Mark D.
Land Rover Discovery
07/18/2012
Best Auto repair company I have ever worked with!
I took my vehicle into the guys at Specialized and they were great. I had a different mechanic tell me I needed all kinds of parts and services but at specialized they got right to the problem and had it fixed as soon as the part came in. No extra services or extra stuff to fix - my vehicle works great! The guys treated me very fair with honesty at a low cost. Now I take all my vehicles to specialized for all my service and regular maintenance and recommend them to all my friends. If you have any vehicle repairs needed it would be the only place I will go to from now on

Darrell C.
Nissan Maxima
07/03/2012 Category: Service
Darrell said this business knows what they are doing. They are also honest.

Tony B.
Central Point, OR
Geo Prizm
07/03/2012 Category: Service
Tony said the business performed a great service, the guy who he dealt with was nice, and had great customer service. He said he had to take the vehicle back a second time and the vehicle was five days late due to an unspecified issue. Every time he contacted the business about when the vehicle would be ready the business gave him a different time.

Curtis H.
Jacksonville, OR
Honda Accord
06/30/2012 Category: Service
Curtis said he is good friends with the owner of this business.

Ben M.
Lexus ES 300
06/30/2012 Category: Service
Ben said he really likes the business. They did a great job.

Robert M.
06/29/2012 Category: Service
Robert said he really likes the business because they are really good guys.

JJ
Jake J.
06/28/2012 Category: Service
Jake said they know what they are doing and they are honest. They do not charge for things that are not needed.

Josh W.
06/28/2012 Category: Service
Josh said this business was honest, quick, and they did what was requested.

TW
Tavis W.
06/28/2012 Category: Service
Tavis said they did a good job and he was very happy with them.

CE
Craig E.
06/25/2012
Best in the valley!
I have been taking my cars to Specialized for over a decade. Wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. Russ and the gang are always extremely helpful, do great work, and their prices are very competitive. They have done such a good job for me that I have recommended them to others many times. Take your cars there with confidence.

CT
Cleve T.
Central Point, OR
06/25/2012
Treated like a good friend
One of my headlights was out. I got in without an appointment, got a new light installed and was on my way in just a few minutes