OI
Orval I.
San Gabriel, CA
GMC Yukon
09/15/2020
Friendly Service and concerned about your car repair
They are friendly to work with and knowledgeable about all types of cars.

TT
Tammi T.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
09/09/2020
Honest and Upfront
Art was amazing and very upfront about what needed to be done as well as the cost.

Michael S.
Buick Verano
09/08/2020
Awesome
I'm glad me and my stopped in when we did, I thought my coolant housing cracked or went bad and it was just less than a year old, Nope 🙄 water pump went bad on us, Keep in mind we just came from Oxnard California, Could have been real bad, But thank 🙌 God for Art & those fellas over at Spence & Frye, Forever grateful to you guys.
Michael

Benton B.
Arcadia, CA
Cadillac CTS
09/02/2020
I would recommend and return
Got me right in, explained what was being done, straight forward and no rediculous upsales

ST
Susan T.
09/01/2020
The length of time they been in service with the same owner.
As always wonderful service and stands behind their work.

SR
Shirley R.
Altadena, CA
Chrysler 300
08/25/2020
Always Satisfied with Service
Great service and definitely trustworthy

GG
Geoff G.
08/23/2020
Another successful effort to keep me on the road.
My beloved 2002 Tahoe has been giving me some problems this year, and I've seen Art and Omar more than they want to see me, haha. Since February I've been in for new brakes, lights, power window motors, a radiator replacement, a new starter, a battery terminal, and most recently, a major job involving my 4WD. On each visit, Art takes the time to explain what issues have arisen, and what the best course of maintenance we should take. For someone like me who can't turn a wrench without causing permanent damage, I really appreciate the non-condescending explanation, and the honest effort to fix the truck without taking advantage of my ignorance.

BP
Bruce P.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/10/2020
Trust
I have confidence in them to do all the big , complex repairs . Thanks!

Don R.
Arcadia, CA
Lexus GS 300
07/29/2020
Great car service
Great service. Expert workmanship. Very experienced. Competitive price. 30 year customer with various make cars. Highly recommend.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/26/2020
Art and his guys get it done the right way the first time!
My whole break system needed to be replaced and they got it done fast and did a great job!

GG
Geoff G.
07/22/2020
Another lifeline for my 2002 Tahoe
Despite all attempts I've made to destroy this vehicle, Spence & Frye has kept my beloved Tahoe on the road. Thanku to Art and Crew for consistent and reliable auto care.

Adrian M.
Chevrolet Volt
07/17/2020
Honest, fast and efficient repair shop.
I went in search of a repair shop for a very quick job that requires no more than a day. Other shops quoted higher prices and longer hold times with the car. Art and his team are super honest mechanics were able to find the part that my car needed and repaired it in one day. If you were looking for a GM shop that is above industry standard And doesn’t play any games or overcharge for their labor or parts look no further than here. They will take good care of you. They have earned my trust and business And will be my shop for all future repairs.

Mary C.
Altadena, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/13/2020
Pleased
The service is always great. I love the kindness and the thoroughness of their work.

Mitul P.
Buick Enclave
07/06/2020
Great honest service
Straight to the point service. Did not try to upsell me. Pointed out some longer term items that will need to be addressed, without the pressure that you would get from the dealer.

Jim H.
Sierra Madre, CA
06/26/2020
Expert Mechanics
Art and his team succeeded in diagnosing and fixing the electrical problem with my Chevy Tahoe. After going to three other shops over the course of three weeks that failed to fix the problem Art fixed the problem in two days.
I highly recommend Art and his team.
Art O. from Spence And Frye Co responded on 06/27/2020

Jim much appreciated your kind words, we all love a challenge here at the shop! Glad to hear we succeeded. Thanks