PP
Peter P.
GMC Canyon
12/11/2020
Auto service
Excellent service, on time, courteous, and honest! Didn’t try to upsell or get me to make unnecessary repairs. I highly recommend this shop*****

RF
RAUL F.
Los Angeles, CA
12/05/2020
To the best auto shop in Pasadena
I wrote a message earlier about what great work is done on my 1994 Chevy truck by Spence auto but I would most of all like to thank ART and OMAR for all the years of good service I have received from both these gentlemen THANK YOU.

RF
Raul F.
Los Angeles, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
12/05/2020
They are the best in the auto industry
Every time I have a problem and need work done to my Chevy truck they do the best work every time and they use GM parts. You are the best thank you for your service and stay safe. Raul Flores

JZ
John Z.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/20/2020
Art and his guys always do there best and go beyond!
This place will fix what you need done and I mean it. I have a hole break line rusted out and you couldn't but a kit to fit it so they Fabricated one. They do the great job in a continued during the great job. They don't overcharge you quite frankly you get what you pay for and there the quality of workIs Is the best! Thank you to Aet and the guys in the shop!
Art O. from Spence And Frye Co responded on 11/20/2020

Hey John the review text content is great and appreciated but I don't understand the one star that went along with it.

SK
Shirley K.
11/18/2020
Kindness & explaining what my car needed.
I phoned them to see if I could come in to see them. They asked what type of car I had & the year of it. I was told to come on down & they would take a look at it & let me know what she needed. They called me & explained what she needed & asked if I wanted them to fix her. They quoted a price & I said go ahead. They called me when she was ready. They are efficient & professional. They know their cars.

JJ
Judy J.
11/12/2020
I did not have to wait for my service order. The inspection was thorough and the service was completed in a timely manner.
See above

Don R.
Arcadia, CA
Pontiac Firebird
11/11/2020
Excellent automotive shop. Highly recommend!
Always impressed with the quality & expertise of Art & Omar who take real pride in their work. I have been bringing my cars here for 30+ years and never disappointed. There as skilled on 50 year old cars as new cars. They fixed the steering linkage on my 1974 Trans Am & had to hunt down parts from northern Ca. They definitely make the extra effort.

EL
Edith L.
Temple City, CA
11/10/2020
Friendly, thorough, and reasonable. Made an appointment and I was out within the said window. Experienced mechanic, professional and careful with my car. Would definitely recommend. Much faster than the dealer!

Rob S.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/23/2020
Outstanding service
These guys are honest, fair and fast. They have helped me with two cars. I will definitely have them help me with my next car repair.

Buick Regal TourX
10/15/2020
Outstanding Quality Auto Shop
As a long time customer of Spence and Frye, I can attest to the quality work and consistent attention to detail that I have received over many years and many vehicles. Art always explains exactly what is needed and why in clear details that I can understand despite my lack of knowledge about what makes automobiles run! If Art recommends something needs servicing or replacing, you can be certain that's exactly what is needed to keep your vehicle functioning.

Christina S.
Chevrolet Volt
09/23/2020
Art makes things easy
He and his co-workers are always friendly, and explain repairs thoroughly. Even when a repair is larger than expected (as mine was recently--gulp!), Art and his team earn their money more-than-fairly with their expertise, kindness, and quick turn-around.

OI
Orval I.
San Gabriel, CA
GMC Yukon
09/15/2020
Friendly Service and concerned about your car repair
They are friendly to work with and knowledgeable about all types of cars.

TT
Tammi T.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
09/09/2020
Honest and Upfront
Art was amazing and very upfront about what needed to be done as well as the cost.

Michael S.
Buick Verano
09/08/2020
Awesome
I'm glad me and my stopped in when we did, I thought my coolant housing cracked or went bad and it was just less than a year old, Nope 🙄 water pump went bad on us, Keep in mind we just came from Oxnard California, Could have been real bad, But thank 🙌 God for Art & those fellas over at Spence & Frye, Forever grateful to you guys.
Michael

Benton B.
Arcadia, CA
Cadillac CTS
09/02/2020
I would recommend and return
Got me right in, explained what was being done, straight forward and no rediculous upsales