RE
Rod E.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
05/12/2020
Five Star Shop!
Art and crew run the best shop in Pasadena. I recommend Spence and Frye to anyone who needs mechanical work done on their auto. ..and no... they did not pay me to write this. I take all my vehicles to them for service and repairs.

LQ
Lizette Q.
05/12/2020
Pleasant n with respect. Fast service
The service is excellent, fast n friendly

EW
Everard W.
Altadena, CA
Ford Expedition
05/09/2020
As always, expert analysis and repair!
My title says it all- expert analysis and repair.

OT
Oscar T.
Brea, CA
Buick Reatta
05/08/2020
Knowledgeable, Professional & Skillful
My experience with Art and Spence & Frye was excellent. I came here after having a disappointing experience with my local dealer. I found Spence & Frye to be more knowledgeable and effective than the dealer. I will definitely be back!

NS
Neil S.
05/01/2020
Honest
Very. Friendly. And honest

Tom M.
San Marino, CA
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom's daughter. She said her dad is 90 years old and he likes Art. Art does a great job and goes out of his way for her dad.

CG
Cesar G.
Duarte, CA
04/27/2020
Top Quality and Service For Chevy/GM Veichles
After years of looking for a reliable GM/Chevy mechanic in the San Gabriel Valley Area, I found Spence and Frye Co. They have been a great alternative in lieu of going to the Chevrolet dealer where they over charge and recommend unnecessary services! Art has been a pleasure to work with! He gives great advice and is a reliable 2nd opinion! Definitely would recommend to Chevy/GM owners to give this place a shot!

Johnath H.
Los Angeles, CA
Chevrolet HHR
04/24/2020
Great
I’ve been working on a doozy of a mystery problem on my car for nearly 3 years and almost as many thousands in costs. I finally took it to Spence and Frye. They know their (expletive)! Best repair experience ever.

GG
Geoff G.
04/18/2020
Solution-Oriented Service
Since 2013, I have been consistently returning to Spence and Frye in an effort to keep my beloved truck in good health. Usually, I will show up with a mystery problem, and a very vague explanation of what happened. Art and the crew have repeatedly been able to reach inside of the mystery, and reveal the steps to make it right (without judging my lack of mechanical engineering knowledge).

This most recent visit was no different. Rather than chasing a gremlin around the truck while racking up expenses, Spence and Frye was able to isolate the issue, offer an accurate estimate of time and money needed to correct the problem, and get me back on the road within the span of a day.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/16/2020
No bullshit.
Art knows what he’s doing and explains the issues very well.

John C.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
04/08/2020
Fantastic service
I can confidently recommend Spence and Frye. They take great care of my cars!
They are trustworthy, knowledgeable and their prices are excellent.
John C

Michael S.
Buick Verano
Terrific Service
Art & Company really takes care of you. They're there when you need them, Gets you the best price on all your service needs. Always happy to do business with them, Especially during these troubling times (COVID-19) They'll help keep most of your money in your pockets....I'll highly recommend them to anyone in need of some great mechanics.

Michael

Daniel M.
West Covina, CA
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
1985 s10
This shop was the only one that specialized in GMs and i had reasearched and saw some honest and great reviews on yelp. Art took in my truck that was non op for 14 years and set timing and found other little things through a lookover that made the performance improve. It was a bit far but no regrets. They know what they are doing here

Saturn LW
Dependable
Courteous, dependable, caring.

Michael C.
Cadillac ATS
03/27/2020
EXCELLENT PEOPLE AND SERVICE
Thank you for always being TRUSTWORTHY and the cars always drives home feeling NEW! We only bring our vehicles (Cadillac ATS & GMC Yukon XL) to Spence & Frye Co. We used to take it to the dealership and be told nothing is wrong even though we knew something was off with how our own car drives and feels... Until, we found a reliable and honest Car Doctor! We will always be a CUSTOMER!!!