MA
Mary Lousie A.
Saturn LW
12/31/2019
Consist good work and the superior knowledge of the mechanics.
See title.

Tony M.
Duarte, CA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/30/2019
After taking my chevy Express to 3 different mechanics due to an abs brake issue I decided to take it to spence and Frye, seemed to be a rare problem but they troubleshooted the van and were able to diagnose and fix the issue, I will definitely recommend them to anyone that needs a good mechanic

PK
Pablo K.
GMC Pickup
12/20/2019
Very Professional with Quality work
Spence & Frye installed a Dakota Digital Dash in my truck. No other shop would even touch it! They did a great job & will definitely have them work on my truck in the future.

Kuhema B.
Fresno, CA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/19/2019
Honest and reliable
This was my first interaction with Spence & Frye. I had take one of my work vans to the dealer and they gave me a $1600 diagnosis. I just did not want to spend that type of cash on a 15 year old van. Took it to Spence and Frye. I told them what the dealers said and them gave me a quote that was $600 cheaper. That afternoon I get a call from Art who was very nice, stating that the problem was not what the dealer had recommended and the cast would be $800 cheaper than the dealer quoted. Thank you Spence and Frye for saving me money on the repairs. You will be doing the repairs on all of my vans moving forward.

SR
Shirley R.
Chrysler 300
12/12/2019
Art, and his staff do a fabulous job. It’s nice to know that there’s such quality service still available.... I have been taking my cars there for a number of years, and I’m always satisfied with the great service..... There is no doubt they take pride in their work.....

PS

Mark H.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/09/2019
Speedy service
Went to Art with a timing issue on my truck asking him for a appointment. He tells me we can look at it now. Omar set my timing which was off by 15 degrees and I was able to get it smoged the next day. These guys are the best they treat you fare and are honest what more can you ask for. Thanks again to Spence and Frye's!

Christina W.
12/07/2019
Superior Service
I always receive prompt, professional service at Spence and Frye.

Sue B.
Cadillac SRX
12/06/2019
Love the service!
Great and dependable service.

Britain M.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Britian said he asked the guy if he could get his tires switched to a different side of the vehicle and it seemed like he was in too much of a hurry to hear him out. However, it was good and overall he was happy with it. He said overall the service was good so he will definitely be going back.

RK
Russ K.
Pomona, CA
11/25/2019
None Better than Spence & Frye
When I visit Spence And Frye they make me feel special they always do a great job on my car at a reasonable price. There are timely and the repairs and always courteous and helpful when answering my questions. I have done business there for the last 35 years. Russ K

WR
Will R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/18/2019
Good service, friendly attitude
Got my spark plugs, timing belt and brakes done. The work was finished quickly and for a good price. Would definitely go back for future maintenance work!

AW
Alan W.
South Pasadena, CA
Saturn SL
11/18/2019
Always a good experience
Car got fixed. Professional and honest.

GO
George O.
Chevrolet Volt
10/05/2019
Chevy Volt Repair
I brought in my 2017 Chevy Volt to Spence and Frye for maintenance. Everyone was very courteous and thorough, and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I'll be bringing Volt there any time it needs work.

EW