Don R.
Arcadia, CA
Lexus GS 300
07/29/2020
Great car service
Great service. Expert workmanship. Very experienced. Competitive price. 30 year customer with various make cars. Highly recommend.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/26/2020
Art and his guys get it done the right way the first time!
My whole break system needed to be replaced and they got it done fast and did a great job!

GG
Geoff G.
07/22/2020
Another lifeline for my 2002 Tahoe
Despite all attempts I've made to destroy this vehicle, Spence & Frye has kept my beloved Tahoe on the road. Thanku to Art and Crew for consistent and reliable auto care.

Adrian M.
Chevrolet Volt
07/17/2020
Honest, fast and efficient repair shop.
I went in search of a repair shop for a very quick job that requires no more than a day. Other shops quoted higher prices and longer hold times with the car. Art and his team are super honest mechanics were able to find the part that my car needed and repaired it in one day. If you were looking for a GM shop that is above industry standard And doesn’t play any games or overcharge for their labor or parts look no further than here. They will take good care of you. They have earned my trust and business And will be my shop for all future repairs.

Mary C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/13/2020
Pleased
The service is always great. I love the kindness and the thoroughness of their work.

Mitul P.
Buick Enclave
07/06/2020
Great honest service
Straight to the point service. Did not try to upsell me. Pointed out some longer term items that will need to be addressed, without the pressure that you would get from the dealer.

Consumer C.
San Marino, CA
06/13/2020
Prompt service.
Sorry, my car was ready by 11 AM, first thing in the morning. Plus they fixed the hood and did not charge me for that..

KZ
Ken Z.
Temecula, CA
Toyota Avalon
06/05/2020
2011 Toyota Avalon
I have been a customer for about 25 years. I had a Buick Century and a Cadillac Danville.
When ever they fix something it is properly repaired and stays fixed.

Joy A.
Cadillac CTS
05/27/2020
Water Pump-less
My car ran hot and stopped 3-4 blocks shy of Spence and Frye. I asked at several shops whether anyone could help today since I am the sole driver for myself and elderly sister. Every shop recommended I try Spence and Frye. They were polite and although a bit expensive for labor costs provided me with options and worked on my car immediately to help me get back home with my car. They are good people and good at their work. Thanks again from an exhausted caregiver.

RE
Rod E.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
05/12/2020
Five Star Shop!
Art and crew run the best shop in Pasadena. I recommend Spence and Frye to anyone who needs mechanical work done on their auto. ..and no... they did not pay me to write this. I take all my vehicles to them for service and repairs.

LQ
Lizette Q.
05/12/2020
Pleasant n with respect. Fast service
The service is excellent, fast n friendly

EW
Everard W.
Ford Expedition
05/09/2020
As always, expert analysis and repair!
My title says it all- expert analysis and repair.

OT
Oscar T.
Brea, CA
Buick Reatta
05/08/2020
Knowledgeable, Professional & Skillful
My experience with Art and Spence & Frye was excellent. I came here after having a disappointing experience with my local dealer. I found Spence & Frye to be more knowledgeable and effective than the dealer. I will definitely be back!

NS
Neil S.
05/01/2020
Honest
Very. Friendly. And honest

Tom M.
San Marino, CA
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom's daughter. She said her dad is 90 years old and he likes Art. Art does a great job and goes out of his way for her dad.

Displaying 1 Review