Matthew R.
Glendale, CA
Chevrolet Sonic
02/24/2021
Quick and easy
This is my second time coming here for a different issue on the vehicle. The first time was something minor but they diagnosed it and resolved it promptly. This time around, quick diagnosis and had my car within the day. Quick and quality service. Dealer quality service for not dealer price.

TH
Tom H.
Buick Century
02/22/2021
Great Service & Repair
As usual, Art makes sure my car is serviced properly. It's an older car and runs fantastic all because of Art and his crew! Thank you so much for your professional service!

SR
Shirley R.
Altadena, CA
Chrysler 300
02/16/2021
Always Great Service
I always appreciate the good service that I receive. It’s nice to go someplace where you know you’re not going to be cheated or over pay for having your car worked on...

TF
Terry F.
Pontiac Firebird
01/14/2021
Friendly and expert on services rendered
Easy to make appointments, expert service, and on time. I

Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/08/2021
Best place I’ve found for my Chevy trucks.
It’s just nice to have a mechanic that knows the specificities of your vehicle, make, model, etc. Before Spence and Frye I was stuck with various local mechanics and bigger national firms like Firestone just because I got tires from them (big mistake). Art and his guys are the way to go if you have a Chevy, that much I am certain about.

HT
Henry T.
Cadillac Eldorado
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Henry said this business was great.

TH
Tom H.
Buick Skyhawk
12/23/2020
Excellent service and knowledgeable mechanics
I just had my 1986 Buick Skyhawk serviced. As usual Art Olivares takes the extra time and attention to alert me to maintenance that is necessary and always explains what is needed and why. I have bringing my cars to Spence & Frye for many years and always can count on great service and repairs.

PP
Peter P.
GMC Canyon
12/11/2020
Auto service
Excellent service, on time, courteous, and honest! Didn’t try to upsell or get me to make unnecessary repairs. I highly recommend this shop*****

RF
RAUL F.
12/05/2020
To the best auto shop in Pasadena
I wrote a message earlier about what great work is done on my 1994 Chevy truck by Spence auto but I would most of all like to thank ART and OMAR for all the years of good service I have received from both these gentlemen THANK YOU.

RF
Raul F.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/05/2020
They are the best in the auto industry
Every time I have a problem and need work done to my Chevy truck they do the best work every time and they use GM parts. You are the best thank you for your service and stay safe. Raul Flores

SK
Shirley K.
11/18/2020
Kindness & explaining what my car needed.
I phoned them to see if I could come in to see them. They asked what type of car I had & the year of it. I was told to come on down & they would take a look at it & let me know what she needed. They called me & explained what she needed & asked if I wanted them to fix her. They quoted a price & I said go ahead. They called me when she was ready. They are efficient & professional. They know their cars.

JJ
Judy J.
11/12/2020
I did not have to wait for my service order. The inspection was thorough and the service was completed in a timely manner.
See above

Don R.
Arcadia, CA
Pontiac Firebird
11/11/2020
Excellent automotive shop. Highly recommend!
Always impressed with the quality & expertise of Art & Omar who take real pride in their work. I have been bringing my cars here for 30+ years and never disappointed. There as skilled on 50 year old cars as new cars. They fixed the steering linkage on my 1974 Trans Am & had to hunt down parts from northern Ca. They definitely make the extra effort.

EL
Edith L.
Temple City, CA
11/10/2020
Friendly, thorough, and reasonable. Made an appointment and I was out within the said window. Experienced mechanic, professional and careful with my car. Would definitely recommend. Much faster than the dealer!

Rob S.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/23/2020
Outstanding service
These guys are honest, fair and fast. They have helped me with two cars. I will definitely have them help me with my next car repair.

Displaying 1 Review