Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.4500025/5Overall Rating 4.4500025/5Overall Rating 4.4500025/5Overall Rating 4.4500025/5rating 4.4500025
Overall Rating 2.26316/5Overall Rating 2.26316/5rating 2.26316rating 2.26316rating 2.26316

PH
Great customer service. 👍

Karen S.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Very nice staff
Very nice and helpful staff. They know how to have professional fun and not so serious all of the time. Also, it doesn't hurt to be serviced by eye candy either (Chad) lol

Needs improvement
The service experience so far has not been a good one. Hopefully they can remedy the situation but it’s left a bad taste in my mouth.
Angela M E., SERVICE ADVISOR from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time out to speak with me about your recent service visit, also thank you for your feedback. I look forward to meeting you on Saturday morning. Thank you for agreeing to a rescore after your repairs are complete.

SL
Scott L.
Chapel Hill, NC
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Professional, quality work, great explanations, and reasonable prices
I take our Hyundai Sonata to Sport Durst and like their professionalism, quality work, great explanation of what needs to be done, and very reasonable prices. The Hyundai dealership often has promotions that are incredible. For example, a package of 4 lube, oil, filter (LOF) service appts costs about $80 -- or $20/LOF. I can't recall the exact price, but it is attractive. I highly recommend them.

Darlene W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Satisfied customer
Over the past 6 yrs, I have received excellent car care , and the staff is always pleasant.

LH
Liliana H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service

Chapel Hill, NC
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Location
Always responsive to customer needs

Michael S.

Bahama, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/14/2018 Category: Service
In and out
I had to return to the dealer so they could service a recalled item on my new Ioniq. They told me it would take two hours to fix but were done in a little over an hour! There’s nothing more wonderful than efficient and accurate service! Hats off to all in the Service Department! I will definitely return!! 😊

Ron B.
07/13/2018
Oil change overfill...Again!
I took advantage of the $69.95 4 oil-change special. I just completed the 4th one. Even though I specifically asked that they not overfill, three out of four have been about a half quart over the Fill line! Makes me wonder about their competency. The owner's manual clearly shows 4.5 quarts with a filter change. The change interval is 3750 (severe conditions) up to 7500. I usually change between 4,000-4,500 because I drive lots of highway miles between changes. The dealership sticker for the next change is usually 3,000 miles. I don't know if I'll be back or not. Pretty pissed right now!
Angela M E., SERVICE ADVISOR from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

I'm not sure why your oil is overfilled. The tech was advised to double check your oil level.  If you could give me a call at your convenience.

Slow service
Although I usually have good experiences when I visit, this one was just poor. I made an appointment for an oil change. I was not aware it takes longer than an hour to complete. However, I did not have anywhere to be, I just did not like waiting 2+ hours for an oil change when I made an appointment prior to.
Angela M E., SERVICE ADVISOR from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your service visit. I also, want to thank you for agreeing to take the rescore. If you have any questions, please give me a call. Thanks again

Raleigh, NC
Service time
Usually they are close to estimated time. My last visit was estimated to be 1 hour. Took 1:45. They never came to say they were behind. I had to ask.
Angela M E., SERVICE ADVISOR from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about you service visit. Your concerns will be addressed with the advisor's, also thank you again for agreeing to perform the rescore.

Hyundai Sevice
Expedient, thorough, phenomenal service!!

RF
Randy F.
Creedmoor, NC
Professional

Apex, NC
07/12/2018 Category: Service
competitive pricing, speedy service.
competitive pricing, speedy service.

KC
Kevin C.
2013 Hyundai Azera
80000! Still going strong
Great service team

Dennis B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Angela and the service people--amazing work and service.
Need to bring back the vacuum and wipe down of cars!

RJ
Ronald J.
Service advisor
Chis was very helpful, he kept me inform, set up my ride home, and setup my return to pick up my car. Second visit trying find a rattle, this visit was successful.

KD
Kevin D.
Cary, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Professional
Professional from start to end in keeping you update on the service and up keep of your vehicle. Delighted to hear how one address one with Sir/or Mr.

great service
I always have my Sonata serviced here; this week was exceptional. They had the problem diagnosed and repaired in an hour, and the problem was under warranty so no charge!