2040 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5200012/5Overall Rating 4.5200012/5Overall Rating 4.5200012/5Overall Rating 4.5200012/5rating 4.5200012
Overall Rating 2.1599966/5Overall Rating 2.1599966/5rating 2.1599966rating 2.1599966rating 2.1599966
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Audrey S.
Roxboro, NC
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful
I just moved here from New Jersey and had an issue with my 2018 Tucson. Chris and Carrie were excellent and helpful.

RD
Richard D.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
You guys are the best!!!
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the great survey,.

Madhuker M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent Service at reasonable price
I have been servicing my 2010 Sonata since it was purchased brand new model in early January 2011. I have been always happy with the service and hence, I drive approximately 30 miles one-way, even for an oil change. However, the last visit was not up-to-par. I had my car in service for Wheel Alignment.

First, the service was completed in less than 40 minutes, possibly even may be less than 30 minutes. I didn't mean to time it, but I thought, it was too quick. So not sure, if the service was performed properly and adequately. I was in & out in less than 42 minutes including writing the order, actual service, and paying for the service.

Second, when requested for a report of the Alignment, I was told it is in the car. I left the dealership and came home and remembered to look for the report that couldn't be found because it was not there!!! Very Sad News.

I have bought my tires from another vendor that requires me to keep wheel alignment in order to get all the benefits of the Tire Warranties. When my car was in service with the Tires vendor, they had asked me to have the wheel aligned to keep them under warranties. Now, I don't have a proof that the tires are balanced!!! I hope, someone reads this report and calls me and sends me an alignment report - if it exists, or aligns the tires again to generate a report.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

I apologize that happened, the receipt can not be reprinted, but I will perform another alignment on your vehicle so I can provide you with a print out. Give me a call at a time that is convenient for you so we can discuss this matter.

GR
Glenda R.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent service!
Sport Durst is awesome! I have been coming for years and they never disappoint.

John B.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Do what is required and in reasonable time!

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback

SP
Sapna P.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Some miscommunication but i got what i needed
...
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your feeback.

Deborah P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Total confidence in service team
Very professional and knowledgeable!
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

Creedmoor, NC
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Love Sport Durst Hyundai!
Love all the service

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback

JJ
Joseph J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Angela Vick, with Sport Durst Hyundai, did a great job of getting my car serviced in one day.
Angela Vick, my service leader, did great work and all the work was completed in less than one day. All the work caught up any service that was behind and provided plans for future work that may be needed in the spring of 2019.

Your kind words are much appreciated

TF
Teddy F.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Service was fine.
Sales experience was a horror. Sales person was fine however the sales manager was awful.

Sales manager (as of August 25, 2018) had no idea of what to do when a Hyundai car is turned in and is being replaced by another Hyundai car.

Finance person (as of Aug. 25) was not only inept but was also dishonest. I can reluctantly accept incompetence but not dishonesty.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I appreciate your kind words for your service visit. I apologize that your sales experience was not as pleasant.

Lori S.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Top notch customer service
I appreciate that I can comfortably sit in the waiting room at Sport Durst and work while I wait for my car. The wait is usually less than 1 hour - which is appreciated as well. My rating is 5 stars for that reason. I would like to see Sport Durst bring back the following enhancements that kept me coming back for service: vacuuming of my front floor board, snack offerings, small water bottle waiting for me in the car upon my departure. Certainly I come back for the customer service, pleasant people, and comfort in which I can wait in - but the additional service enhancements were a nice touch that went over and above any other service provider.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

PM
Paul M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Team
Same day appointment, comfortable waiting area an excellent service.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated

Morrisville, NC
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.Diagonised it well and fixed service in an hour. Will go again.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the great survey. We are happy when our customer's leave happy.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Quality work
I purchased my car here. They are very professional. I usually purchase the oil change package for a deal and get my routine service here as well. The lounge is usually pretty clean, but on my last visit had crumbs all over multiple seats. I also mentioned to the check in person that I had purchase the oil change package prior to my car being serviced. Upon payment, I was asked to pay for an amount that included an oil change. Had I not spoken up and looked at my bill, I would have been charged an additional amount. Please check your bill before payment.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

YZ
Ying Z.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
very nice and convenient
Professional technology, more assured
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service !
Love the team at this location. They always do a great job.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you. We appreciate you.

AW
Alicia W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
N/A
n/a
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.

Chonna C.
Hamlet, NC
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/04/2019 Category: Service
mrs. vick needs to offer a Chickfila SMILE!
Mrs. Vick needs to offer a little more friendliness and attentiveness with customers.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your recent service visit. I appreciate your feedback. Your account has been updated.

Jo Anne West B.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/03/2019 Category: Service
All around great service!
I’m happy to say Hyundai gets it right every time. Each service experience is great, with such a polite and caring staff that goes the extra mile to make sure I’m satisfied. Keep up the great work.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for the great review and comments. We appreciate your business.

AH
Anita H.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2019 Category: Service
They are always great. They always solve the problem.
I've never had to take my car back for a problem that they fixed.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the great survey, and for being a loyal customer with us. We appreciate your busines..