Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.4651167/5Overall Rating 4.4651167/5Overall Rating 4.4651167/5Overall Rating 4.4651167/5rating 4.4651167
Overall Rating 2.2093/5Overall Rating 2.2093/5rating 2.2093rating 2.2093rating 2.2093

Roxboro, NC
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Good visit
Good and timely service

WD
Wayne D.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I always use this dealer for service and I may make my next purchase here.

IL
Ich L.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Phone system issue
I hope they fixed the phone system now. According to the service representative, they were aware of the issue. Apparently 1) it does not take any call, 2) the voice message would not forward anything to the responsible person. The communication was totally broken down. This situation lasted at lease 3-4 days from my experience.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

I will contact you to discuss your recent service visit.

Hillsborough, NC
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Just want to submit the survey :(
Ugh

EB
Esther B.
09/16/2018 Category: Service

WY
William Y.
2006 Hyundai Azera
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service and personnel.
As always great service.

09/15/2018 Category: Service
comprehensive and efficient service
I ended up having more done to my car than expected, but was able to trust the mechanics about what needed to be done. This is the only place I've taken my Sonata for servicing, and it's going strong at 90,000 miles plus!

SL
Scott L.
Chapel Hill, NC
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Normally good service, but not this time.
Normally good service, but not this time.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

I will contact you shortly to discuss your service bill. Thanks.

VW
Vanessa W.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
A plus customer service
Always good service. Will not take my car any where else to be service

YZ
Ying Z.
Cary, NC
09/12/2018 Category: Service
I like the service here
The employees here are very kind. I bought my car was here. I am very relieved that the car is insured here.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your kind words.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service prompt and on time.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for time to complete our survey. Thank you for your business.

DE
Dennis E.
Chapel Hill, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly and welcoming
My last appointment went great. Everything got taken care of even sooner than estimated. They were friendly and welcoming as usual.

Carrboro, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Impressive Customer Service
Sport Durst Hyundai has a team that cares about the good standing of their reputation within community.

Not What I Expected
Service has declined
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me, I will send you the rescore survey soon.

Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

It was nice speaking with you about your recent service visit. Thank you again for the rescore.

RT
Raquel T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
great car best warranty. and the dealer back it up.
best warranty, great car great service and personnel.

Lori S.
Always a pleasusre
I don't let anyone else touch my Sonata. The service is always friendly and great quality. My only reason for giving a 4 star rating and not a 5 (would have given 4.75 if possible) is that you used to include some amenities that I've noticed are no longer offered - and I very much appreciated the extra touch. You used to offer snacks and had a bottle of water waiting for me in the car. Somehow that just topped off the already great service and was well over and above other service providers. The tv always seems to be on soap operas and the connection was in/out the entire time I was there. Would love another channel option but I suppose I could have requested it be changed so that's on me. Love Sport Durst Hyundai and will return there for any service for my car.

John B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable service techs
Quick service. Honest information. Pleasant people to deal with. Over 6 years of service on my Elantra with no complaints!

EH
Eda H.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
All employees are so helpful.
Overall I love the service hear. This is our 4th Hyundai. My third was the Sonata and the last the Elantra. Unfortunately I had trouble with the paint bubbling on the handles of-both cars. They fixed the Sonata but the Elantras warranty had changed from three years to five. I called customer service and they couldn't do any thing for me but the dealership should. Originally they ordered the handles.They came in but had to be painted. The next phone call was to say they had lost them. Then the final call was to say they weren't covered. I couldn't understand why this paint issue was happening on the Hyundai cars. Anyway Nothing could be done. Sincerely. Eda Holt.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Annoyed and disappointed
Came in for an oil change and told I needed a complete brake service with front rotors replaced. In addition, I needed a fluid flush. In total, the bill came to $902.00. The annoying thing is that for all this money spent, they did not check or refill the wiper fluid! I had none when trying to clean off my windshield. I experienced the same omission on my previous oil change.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for speaking with me. I will see you when you arrive for your wiper fluid.

ME
Michael E.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Adequate
I need to take the car back for adjustments after the repair. A pain that I don’t want, or need to deal with.
Angela M V., SERVICE MANAGER from Sport Durst Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

I will contact you shortley about your service visit.

AG
Audrey G.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Went there as soon as I got up no appointment . Need oil change and tire rotation Was told could take hour to an hour and a half as there were 5 people in front of me. I decided to wait as I had got out of bed early on my day off to get this done. (didn't want to waste that effort) so waited was done in less then an hour. When going for next oil change will make appointment.