BC
Pleasantville, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
The people
Bruce was very helpful . With getting my car fixed and getting rental car
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

North Cape May, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Even with the Covid19 restrictions in NJ, service to my vehicle was great. I had to wait a little longer than I usually do but that was not bad.
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

BD
Brian D.
Somers Point, NJ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service
My experience with the service I received from Sport Hyundai was outstanding. The response I received from reporting the damage regarding my 2020 Tucson was beyond admirable. Everyone that participate in this process was very caring.
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

CG
Cyrus G.
Ventnor City, NJ
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Joe did an excellent job helping me find the right car, and was friendly and pleasant to work with!
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

John V.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Recall service
My appointment was at 11:30 A.M. Friday 6-18-20 the process was finished at 12:15 P.M. to my satisfaction. Great!!!
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

FE
Felicia E.
Ocean View, NJ
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Service was great
Everything went very smoothly and quickly. No surprises.
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Why I chose Sport Hyundai
Great staff and exceptional mechanics.
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Cary M.
06/18/2020
Unwelcoming Customer Rep
Stood there for several minutes until Rep acknowledged me but was still staring at the computer and stapling papers. Being further ignored until another rep asked if I was being helped. No professional greeting from the original representative or further relaying information of the service process while interacting with him. Originally came in for recall repair and diagnose another recall issue. Arrived early to the appointment, car sat outside unattended for 2 hours until I asked another representative of the repair status, they were the most helpful. I remained friendly and patient from personal work experience in retail service. Nearing the service center closing time, original representative just waved to come back and felt rushed out without fully explaining what repairs were done or what the repair person found from troubleshooting, I had to ask repeatedly. No paper invoice was given so I could follow up, just told they would call back.

Daniel H.
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Dom is the best!
Service is great! Dom is the best!!!
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

IP
Irma P.
Mays Landing, NJ
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Well done
My car is still running great! The service that you always provide is terrific. This last one on June 10 was done very well, in the excellent side. Thank you.

PS
Paul S.
Northfield, NJ
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Consistently exceed expectations
The lifeblood of your dealership, the service department, is consistently reliable, courteous, and always cognizant of the customers' time.

The prices are fair and the work is done correctly the first time.

Why go anywhere else?

Ocean View, NJ
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
They always do a excellent job

James D.
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Poor customer service
won't be back
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

Sorry for your recent negative service experience. I would certainly be interested in speaking with you on the detals about why you weren't happy. It appears to me you dropped the vehicle was dropped off Monday afternoon and was completed before 10am on Tuesday. We don't often have problems like this so your imput would be of interest to me.

MJ
Michael J.
Mays Landing, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Very good service
Good service,, completed in a timely manner..
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

Thank You very much for the positive survey response