Overall Rating 1.77778/5rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778

Service Appointment
Sport Hyundai was able to accommodate the date I needed for service. Check in was fast and my car was ready at the promised time. A complimentary newspaper was a plus!

AR
Arthur R.
Recall
The service was for 3 recall procedures. The service was excellent.
I do not use the dealer for normal service because it is at least 1000% more than I pay at a local service center.

Cynthia C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Excellent & fast
I woke to find my rear passenger window broken. With rain on the way, Sport Hyundai had me come & they taped my window, & ordered a new one immediately. It came in the next day. I came & they installed in less than 2 hours. Even used the shuttle service to give me a ride home while they worked on it. Billy was the best- he made sure all the broken glass was removed from inside the door. Great service from start to finish!

PD
Paul D.
Ocean City, NJ
Engine repair
Our Sonata had a seized engine. John in the service dept was great. He worked to get it covered under warranty. Will definitely be back. also will visit to buy another car from Sport Hyundai/Dodge.

Richard M.
Mays Landing, NJ
Fast and reaonable
The service was quickly done on my vehicle as if I was the only one there.
When I paid the bill, It was way less expensive than I imagined!

Lafayette Hill, PA
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Bernadette Kearney
I want to thank Dominic who did an excellent job with my Hyundai! I am so pleased with the results of the repair and I would recommend Sport Hyundai to other Hyundai owners!

Colin M.
Manahawkin, NJ
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Also did a recall for me and it still took very little time.....
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

ThankYou very much for the positive survey response.

Egg Harbor City, NJ
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Don’t go here
Terrible
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Sorry for recent negative service experience we certainly should have put floor mats down. As for no vending machines there are just before the parts department and also free coffee and other beverages in the showroom.

BC
Beverly C.
Pleasantville, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service time appt time
The service guys out front are great. It is just the timing of appt. There were 4 people in waiting all waiting over an hour past appt for service just getting car into garage.
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank You for the positive survey response.

David H.
Ocean View, NJ
2009 Hyundai Accent
01/17/2019 Category: Service
We purchased our Hyundai in 2009 at Sport and have used their service department for our car. Once again Dom took great care of us and our car was excellently taken care of. He always makes us feel like we are special friends.
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Very good service

Woodbine, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Good Service/ Courteous Staff
I brought my Tucson in with a problem with the cruise control. The problem was diagnosed and repaired quickly. The staff was attentive and seemed genuinely interested in solving the problem.

Rio Grande, NJ
Satisfied Customer
Very happy with my Tucson Sport; great customer service department.

SE
Shirley E.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Best service
Fast and friendly service staff

ED
Erica D.
Landisville, NJ
2018 Hyundai Accent
Dominic- egg harbor
He was so sweet from start to finish! He was very helpful when there was an issue with my payment! Very professional!

Williamstown, NJ
Great People, Great Service
I've been a loyal customer of Sport Hyundai for over 10 years. I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership. GM Pete, Service Advisors Dom & Bruce, and Salesman Vince have taken care of me and my family every time we come in for a routine service, repair or purchase. I'm very happy with them and I wouldn't consider going anywhere else!
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank You very much for the positive survey response from the entire Sport team.

Barry H.
Mays Landing, NJ
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Great Service!
They are always friendly and helpful.
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank You for the kind comments we appreciate it

Andrew B.
Linwood, NJ
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great shop! Dom is the best
Domenic and Ledge went out of their way to give me the right advice on my car even when they could have made more money off me. Nice to have an honest service place!

KH
Kelly H.
Hammonton, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
My man, Dom
I have had the pleasure of working with Dom for most service appointments since I purchased my Elantra in 2012. He is knowledgeable, efficient, and always looking out for my car needs. On top of this, he is friendly and personable, making my experience five stars. Keep up the great work, Dom. You certainly deserve that hot dog!

TP
Thomas P.
NJ
01/14/2019 Category: Service
The company is honest and sells you only what you need.
went in to Sport Hyundai regular service at 19K+ miles. Basic oil change plus full car inspection. Car was serviced quickly and with a full report on the mechanicals.