Don D.
Diana, TX
Ford Edge
02/13/2019
Don D
I am entirely satisfied. Employees were friendly, courteous and helpful. Your thoughtfulness is appreciated.

Deanna B.
02/11/2019
Auto repair.
Courteous, friendly atmosphere, explanation of work.

TL
Tyler L.
02/08/2019
Nice tune
Took my old Jeep in for a tune-up on a newly installed engine. Tony and his handymen made good work of the job and lefr me with a far better product than I left them. Well worth the investment. Very much looking forward to working with them again in the future.

LN
Larry N.
02/05/2019
As always, the service was excellent even with them being short handed. I would recommend them to anyone needing auto repair.

GA
GARY KEITH A.
01/31/2019
Awesome service & people...highly recommend this business
My truck had an issue. Took it to Spraggins. Got an estimate. When they got into the motor they realized something else wrong. Fixed it and didn't need to go further (which had already been estimated & agreed upon by me. Truck is fixed and it cost me less money than anticipated. I feel like most other shops would have kept going further, since I already agreed to the price, and would not have saved me the money for doing unnecessary work. Even worse, some would have not done the work & told me they did and charged me anyway.
But NOT SPRAGGINS! They are honest and transparent people with high morals and run their business in this manner as well!!
We have had multiple vehicles need repairing over the years and Spraggins is where we go to get fixed right!

JQ
John Q.
Kilgore, TX
Ram Pickup
01/31/2019
Good Group
I brought my 2012 Dodge Ram in for an oil change & 60-pt check. I was pleased with the treatment I received and how everything was clearly explained. I will use Spraggins again.

TW
Tunya W.
01/28/2019
Awesome customer service
Mr. Tony was up front with me about what was going on with my car...and I appreciate that

Roland W.
01/25/2019
Electric Repair Ram 1500
Tony and the crew are phenomenal, dropped my truck off one morning and by noon I was contacted with a diagnosis. Tony quoted me a price and I told him start the work by next afternoon I was riding. Thanks for the hard work and dedication

LJ
Larry J.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Larry said Tony provided a good job.

01/16/2019
The cable broke in my back window and they were able to get me in that day. Much appreciated.

Curtis C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/12/2019
Salesman was pushy and not completely honest
Took car in for water pump. The sailsman called me back and insisted I needed other things fixed, and I agreed to fix these things. This was understandable after he explained. The salesman called me and told me my car was finished and that when it was test driven, it died twice. This is not normal for this car, and I was not having this problem ever before I brought it in for "just a water pump". I was grateful to get my car back in a timely manner because it was New Year's Eve. However I was not happy when I got on the loop my car died and engine started racing. I took the car back a couple of days later, and got a new diagnosis from them to the tune of $1,500.00 I couldn't afford this to begin with, and paid them $112.00 just to have a diagnosis, I was assured that money would come off of the total price. I was told the car had multiple vacuum seal leaks that a smoke test was running on it. However, I took my car to another reputable auto mechanic, who simply put a fuel pump and a EGR pressure sensor for on it $186.00. I did not have to pay diagnosis where I went the second time nor did I have to pay the hard labor prices that Spraggins charges. Maybe Mr. Spraggins doesn't know that his mechanics or the man that waited on me was dishonest about this. I just think God for the intuition to take my car somewhere else. I wouldn't go back because I don't trust them.
Tony and Melissa S. from Spraggins Auto Repair responded on 01/29/2019

We regret that Mr. C didn't have a great experience on his visit to our auto repair facility. We appreciate the feedback, we will use it to try to make ourselves better. I would like to take this opportunity to try to sort some of this out. 1) If our service advisor came across as insistent, that's not how we intend for him to be. He is very passionate about presenting the problems that need to be solved on a customer's vehicle because he cares and doesn't want them to have to continue to deal with these problems. 2) It's unfortunate the vehicle died when Mr. C left our facility. We did mention that the vehicle was doing that when we called him so it shouldn't have been a surprise to him. Due to the coolant leaks, we could not test drive the vehicle before repairs were made. We don't want to cause the vehicle to overheat. If we had been able to drive it first, then we may have been able to spot some of these other problems he was having. There are no repairs that were made that could cause these other drivability problems regardless of what the causes of them were/are. 3) A defective fuel pump normally doesn't cause a problem only at idle. When a fuel pump doesn't have enough pressure the problem usually reveals itself when the engine is under acceleration or it just won't run at all. On our post repair test drives(two-one by tech and one by our QC person) there was no problem on acceleration, but only at idle. 4) The vacuum leaks that were found by our diagnostic smoke test are still a problem. Normally vacuum leaks don't just go away, they are still there. Vacuum leaks are normally what causes problems at idle whether vehicle is dying or idling too high. 5) I am confused on what Mr. C thought our service advisor or automotive technician was dishonest about. We are more than willing to accept that we may be wrong, misinformed, misdiagnosed a vehicle, or any other form of being wrong, not dishonest. It is well known to all of our employees that we do not tolerate dishonesty whether it's with a customer, each other, or a vendor. For all of us in our business the work we do with our hands and the way we treat our customers, each other, and vendors is linked to the relationship we have with our Lord Jesus.

JONATHAN D.
01/10/2019
Honest , quality service
A good experience.

Jim D.
12/21/2018
Honest, reliable, good communication
Great service and they are good at identifying and explaining mechanical problem. They care about their customers.

Jason S.
White Oak, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
12/21/2018
Prompt service and communication
The staff is always prompt and communicates effectively before, during and after service.

Deb C.
12/13/2018
Want it done right?
I asked this business to help me make a decision on a used car that I was thinking about purchasing. Not only did they offer to go retrieve the car and bring it to their garage, but after they had done a thorough check from top to bottom, they return the car to the dealership. I literally never had to leave my house. After the check up, Mr. Spraggins called me and gave me the most thorough rundown of everything imaginable that one would check on the car. He found things that I never would've thought to check. He gave me timelines for next maintenance needed and approximated how many miles would be left on the tires. It was clear and obvious that he valued my business and wanted me to be informed before I made the decision to purchase the vehicle. I will use them again. Spraggins auto saved me from purchasing a vehicle that would have cost me several more thousand within the next few months of ownership. As a single mom, I'm grateful for their willingness and knowledge.

PS
PERRY S.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/11/2018
Wonderful family
As usual the Spraggin family came through. Their concern for my wife and her car was very well received by my wife and I. The repairs needed was preformed in a very timely manner and the feed back to us was very appreciated. Thank you all.

LG
Lynn G.
Kia Rondo
12/08/2018
Ray Gruber
Honesty and integrity are the best words to describe Spraggins Auto Repair. Good people!

BRENDA B.
Kia Sorento
11/28/2018
Trustworthy, honest and fair
Quality work, fairly priced. Tony Spraggins is an awesome mechanic that runs an honest shop. My highest recommendation for Spraggins Auto Repair!

DV
Daniel V.
Buick Lucerne
11/27/2018
Integrity, Kindness, Professionalism, and Friendship
It's extremely comforting to have a mechanic you can trust. As long as we have lived in Longview, we have driven across town to Spraggins (was Longview Radiator) because we can trust them, and they care about us. I wish all businesses operated with their values.

DT
David T.
Pontiac GTO
11/22/2018
Excellent work 06 GTO
GREAT place for auto repair. Top notch work.