PS
PERRY S.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/11/2018
Wonderful family
As usual the Spraggin family came through. Their concern for my wife and her car was very well received by my wife and I. The repairs needed was preformed in a very timely manner and the feed back to us was very appreciated. Thank you all.

LG
Lynn G.
Kia Rondo
12/08/2018
Ray Gruber
Honesty and integrity are the best words to describe Spraggins Auto Repair. Good people!

BRENDA B.
Kia Sorento
11/28/2018
Trustworthy, honest and fair
Quality work, fairly priced. Tony Spraggins is an awesome mechanic that runs an honest shop. My highest recommendation for Spraggins Auto Repair!

DV
Daniel V.
Buick Lucerne
11/27/2018
Integrity, Kindness, Professionalism, and Friendship
It's extremely comforting to have a mechanic you can trust. As long as we have lived in Longview, we have driven across town to Spraggins (was Longview Radiator) because we can trust them, and they care about us. I wish all businesses operated with their values.

DT
David T.
Pontiac GTO
11/22/2018
Excellent work 06 GTO
GREAT place for auto repair. Top notch work.

KC
Kathy C.
Pontiac Montana SV6
11/21/2018
Very Honest extremely dependable very friendly
Easy to work with. They are very honest in what they say and do. I appreciate their friendliness. They make you feel like family.

11/14/2018
great job!
This was my first time here. I was very pleased with the service. I will definitely go backback. I felt the price was fair and they treated me with respect.

Sheri B.
Marshall, TX
Buick Enclave
11/12/2018
Excellent Service!
I have always received excellent service--they check to see what is wrong, always call and specifically tell me what needs to be done and approximately how much it will cost up front (which is important when you're on a budget!), and provide excellent service. I feel I have finally found an auto repair shop that I can trust and know will take care of me and my vehicle.

Albert M.
Winona, TX
11/12/2018
Friendly and professional
Part are expensive, quality of work is good

KJ
KENNETH J.
11/07/2018
The people, the service, the work done.
I appreciate the professional service I get as well as the friendliness displayed each time I am there. They are always on top of any problem I bring to them and the prices are always fair.

Loara S.
Kilgore, TX
11/07/2018
Truly Amazing
I went in for overheating and the fan was out on my car...they went above and beyond and got it done in the same day...

Monica M.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Monica said they seemed trustworthy.

GH
Gene H.
11/04/2018
Simply the BEST
I appreciate so much Spraggins honesty, integrity, and true care for their customers. This was a major repair that they competed faster than my expectation with good communication along the way. They even went the extra mile to stay late so the vehicle could be back before the weekend. They are the BEST

Kevin B.
Nissan Murano
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kelly. She said they were very satisfied.

TI
Tim I.
White Oak, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
10/25/2018
Always a pleasure
Spraggins Automotive has an excellent reputation of integrity and speed. If you want the job done right, on time and at a fair price - choose Spraggins. I won’t go anywhere else. Happy to support a Christian business like this.

GG
Greg G.
Buick LeSabre
10/22/2018
Buick engine work Sept 19
Spraggins did an outstanding job of diagnosing and repairing engine related problems.

Jim G.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he was referred to this place. He will be recommending the business to others, because he is pleased.

BW
Brent W.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Brent said this business had good service and good prices. They were quick.

GW
Gene W.
Gilmer, TX
10/15/2018
Very appreciative
Spraggins was Recomended by a friend. I was in a time crunch to have my truck repaired to get to Florida for disaster relief next week. They worked me in that day and got me on my way. They did brake work on my Dodge truck.

NC
Noah C.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Noah said the business is great. The customer service is excellent. The prices are expensive.