KK
Keith K.
GMC Acadia
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Keith said every time he goes in the employees are very pleasant and extremely nice. He said they make him feel like more than just a customer.

Jean M.
Chevrolet Caprice
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Jean said the service was good.

MF
MARTY F.
11/15/2019
Always reliable
Mark and the gang at Springstreet are as reliable as my new Toyota. Attention to detail, always gets it right, and fast service. Just canโ€™t be beat. I also take my 2000 pick up there.

DIANA W.
Buick Rainier
11/14/2019
They always get me in and my problems are taken care of.
I was recommended by my autobody repair guy. And I have really been happy with the work Spring Street has done for me. They get me in, fix the problem and Iโ€™m on my way.

GB
Greg B.
GMC Suburban
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Greg said they have good service and they pick up the vehicle from him so he doesn't have to miss work.

Chevrolet Blazer
Fast Service
I came in close to closing on a Friday asking if they would be able to get my vehicle in quickly because my heat and a/c had gone out, I would need it to defrost. They got my car in first thing the next Monday and got it finished in a day. They were really easy to work with and I would definitely recommend.

REBECCA W.
Chevrolet Uplander
Good Mechanics
They got my vehicle in, fixed the problem in a timely manner, and did a terrific job.

Austin S.
Camden, OH
Attitude problem
Was going to be two hours later and then was cussed at for being upset by this terrible business
Mark H. from Spring Street Automotive responded on 11/14/2019

im sorry but we are in illinois and i cant find your name in my system

BILL C.
Jaguar XJ
11/11/2019
A great shop to work with in Quincy
Great place to get cars serviced.!.

STEVE S.
11/10/2019
Fast service good results
She's a runnin smooth now,fine work boys.
A little pricey but the service is fast and well done. Thanks.

VJ
VICKI J.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/07/2019
Spring Street Automotive is the best!
Spring Street Automotive is a wonderful mechanic shop ... I have been a customer for about 15 years. My car is now 19 years old with over 297,000 miles on it. Mark and his team are great at keeping it in good shape and roadworthy. They are professional, knowledgable, fairly priced, and just a great group of mechanics. I appreciate being able to rely on their diagnosis and repair of my car. Thank you!

JEANETTE W.
Jeep Cherokee
11/04/2019
Friendly and informative
Very pleased if with the service however I was surprised about the diagnostic test I didnโ€™t realize I was getting that done

Jay F.
Kia Sedona
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Jay said he has never had any issues with the service the business provided.

DAVID H.
Jeep Liberty
10/30/2019
Great service! Treat you right!
Would never think of going anywhere else! Mark and his guys are too-notch!

BILL C.

CORY K.
Camp Point, IL
10/28/2019
Professional ran
Very through when working on the task of your vehicle even when it comes to other things your vehicle may need.
Always finished in a timely manner, professional, confident in the work they do.

JILL P.
Mendon, IL
10/24/2019
Reliable
They are easy to work with and do the work quickly.

Bob C.
Buick Envision
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the service was good, the staff was fast and the job was well done.

James L.
Fowler, IL
Jeep Patriot
10/23/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was good.

Loraine, IL
10/17/2019
I like the service
They are fast and friendly reasonably priced