DANELLE M.
Payson, IL
04/30/2021
Great Customer Service
Josh was very patient with the amount of questions I had. He made me understand options, coordinate a plan, and provide the services I requested. I’ve always enjoyed the service at this shop.

Valued Customer
Chevrolet Chevy Express
Honest car care
I recomend Spring Street Automotive for honest reliable service

LH
LARRY H.
Fast, expert service.
It is easy to schedule service, fast, expert, friendly help.

Valued Customer
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
04/15/2021
Expected good service and got it.
I expected a good job on our van's brakes, based on what I had heard about Spring Street.
That's what I got, and I think at a fair price.
Would I go back? Certainly.

EW
Emiko W.
Fowler, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Emiko said they were very nice, kept her up to date about what was going on and explained everything.

Joe P.
GMC Envoy
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Joe said the staff are very helpful and they provide excellent service.

MATT B.

CORY K.
Camp Point, IL
04/06/2021
Great knowledge, great service
Always do great reliable service, makes you feel that the customer and the customer needs come first.

TW
TINA W.
Kia Sorento
04/02/2021
Marc and secretary was down to earth and made me feel at ease while i was there.
Ive been taking my car tomorrow for quite a few years now. The service is and they never made me feel weird in any way without things. Didn't feel like they were taking advantage of me at all they're done are really nice people and I'll take my car back there again and again. And I will recommend them to all i kno66w

GP
GREG P.
Great service.
Great service. Done when said it would be. Fair price. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
Would recommend them to others.

STEVE B.
Good service and reasonable
Good service and reasonable

REBECCA W.
Chevrolet Uplander
04/01/2021
Poor Communication
I made an appointment for my van to be fixed. It was brought in at 8am that morning. By 5pm we still hadn't heard anything on the vehicle. I called and they said an employee was sick and they couldn't get to my vehicle that day. I understand an employee being sick. What I don't understand is not calling to tell me what was going on. My vehicle was there all day and they couldn't even guarantee they'd even look at it the next day. I took my business elsewhere and it was done in 3hrs with excellent communication. I'm very upset with the lack of communication and thinking they could have my vehicle for days without telling me.

PT
Phillis T.
Maywood, MO
Dodge Spirit
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Phillis said that she wouldn't go anywhere but there, he's so honest. He tries to help her. She stated if something needs to be done he tries to help her and not charge her a whole lot. She's been going to him for 20 years or more. She said that she needed a new muffler, he put it on there last week and he tells her what needs to be done before he does it. She added if he can't get to her vehicle he calls and lets her know.

Susan S.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Susan said the business has always fixed the problems and done a good job.

Ann S.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Ann said they can do the job well, When appointments are made they do not cancel. They are courteous and she can count on them.