RICHARD R.
Liberty, IL
02/09/2019
Good honest service
Always will advise of needed repair and of things that might need a repair down the road. Spring Street is very accommodating to get your vehicle in for service within a day or two. Very reasonable.

Jean M.
Chevrolet Caprice
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Jean said the business gave her good work. They were able to get the vehicle running for her. She thinks it is nice to have a local business to work on older vehicles.

MATT W.
Ford Edge
02/02/2019
Quick Excellent Service
They got me in quick when no one else could. Diagnosed and repaired problem then changed the oil. Was ready for me when I got off work! Thanks again!

BP
BECKY P.
Chevrolet Spark
02/01/2019
Quick service
I called about my car not starting and was stared with a new battery in a couple of hours. Thanks for the rescue.,

DJ
DWAYNE J.
Owingsville, KY
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/29/2019
Dwayne
They really worked with us to get our car ready as fast as possible. Orders the piece we needed & informed us as soon as it didn’t come in on the early shipment. They went ahead & started preparing our car so when piece came in they was ready to fix it. Also saved us money on tow bill. Service was friendly! It is also in a great location & was easy to find.

JODY M.
Plainville, IL
Pontiac G6
01/28/2019
Thanks for helping my Granddaughter with windshield wipers. I don't have to worry about her.

BARBARA S.
Honda Fit
01/22/2019
Quick Response; First-Rate Results
This awful winter finished off my car's battery, but one call to Spring Street put me back on the road. The response was immediate, and the service was completed quickly and effectively. I have confidence that I will be able to handle my responsibilities with a car that won't let me down. Now I can focus on worrying about the furnace!

01/20/2019
Motor Blower
Thanks for working on my car. Heat works perfectly.

Jake M.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Jake said the owner is a straight forward, good guy.

VJ
VICKI J.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/16/2019
Mark and his staff are always polite and professional.
They keep my car running like new at 18 years old and 286,000+ miles. Today was a routine oil change and they replaced a fog light bulb.

BT
Bob T.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the employees did things right.

Jacqueline S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jacqueline said the employees were kind. They were understanding. They provided great service. She was pleased with her service.

James L.
Fowler, IL
Jeep Patriot
01/11/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff is good at what they do.

JUSTIN B.
Camp Point, IL
01/10/2019
Quality
I am very pleased with spring street automotive and always have been

JAMES C.
Jeep Compass
01/10/2019
Quick, Friendly Service
I took our Jeep Compass to Spring Street Automotive to have the transmission filler tube replaced. The dealership said they couldn't see me for two weeks.

Spring Street took me the next day. Did the swap quickly and at a third of the price the dealership quoted me. Great job, fantastic people.

TW

TG
TIM G.
01/07/2019
Prompt and knowledgeable.
Shop was highly recommended.
Had starter issues that were resolved.
I felt I got honest answers and speedy service.

JIM T.
01/04/2019
Truck
Took truck in for front end noise and low gas mileage. They fixed front end noise and ran truck through diagnosis and found nothing wrong Did not fix anything just to be fixing something to get my money

JIM L.
Liberty, IL
Mercury Milan
12/29/2018
We always get good service and feel confident that our vehicles are fixed right the first time.

KC
KATLYNN C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/26/2018
Reliable
Been going for years. Any car issue I have. Spring street has it covered. Will schedule as quickly as possible. Allow me to figure out a ride situation if it will take a few days. They keep track what they have done before and keep prices as low as they can. I get email reminders for scheduled services and a phone call when done or when theres a decision so that I'm not left wondering.