Overall Rating 3.88525/5Overall Rating 3.88525/5Overall Rating 3.88525/5rating 3.88525rating 3.88525
Overall Rating 2.35/5Overall Rating 2.35/5rating 2.35rating 2.35rating 2.35

FC
Francis C.
Wilmington, DE
12/12/2019 Category: Service
First, when making my appointment, I picked the day and time I wanted to come and was readily accommodated. I was greeted in a friendly manner by the service advisor who asked a few short and brief questions to ensure he understood my problem and then explained everything in understandable language after the work was done. My service was done in a timely manner which was important to me as I was waiting for my vehicle.

A very pleasant experience from start to finish.

BL
Bruce L.
Swarthmore, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/12/2019 Category: Service
The best!
Jillian kept me informed from beginning to end about my vehicle. The time frame for repairs were above average and I appreciate the free ride from Uber to pick up the loner vehicle. I’m very satisfied with Hyundai of Springfield. They’re the best!

Havertown, PA
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Convenience
I had an appointment for an oil change. It was quick and easy.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review. Thanks for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit.

GH
Gloria H.
2014 Hyundai Azera
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Employees
The employees at Hyundai Service are very knowledgable, friendly, and about the business of getting your car serviced on a timely basis. We must no forget the auto mechanics in the background who also make this possible.

EP
Erica P.
Morton, PA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service always!!!
AJ Henry always provides me with great honest service!

VS

CG
Carla G.
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Everette Delivers Once Again
Once again Everette continues to deliver quality and stellar service as a Hyundai Representative.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Media, PA
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Five Star Service
Great service. Patient with Seniors. On time.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

CJ
Charles J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service
The service I received at the dealership was amazing. I felt like I was in the room with my family members!
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Hi Charles

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast, in and out
…..

Clifton Heights, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/19/2019 Category: Service
The Friendliness of the Staff
The Staff in the Service department are wonderful and very personal. The go out of their way to keep you up dated so you are not waiting for no reason. They keep your time limited and get you on your way.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Catherine J.
Holmes, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2019 Category: Service
I believe her name was Krista ? Or Kristin ? I wish I could remember her name. She was great. She explained everything to me, told me how long it would take etc... She was very personable and pleasant. It makes coming here for service so much more enjoyable. I do believe she needs to be rewarded for being such a great employee !! I hope I see her again next time.
Thank you.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Hi Catherine,

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Service Advisors are easy to talk to. While you wait, they always provide me with a status update.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

AC
Anthony C.
Media, PA
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Best in Delaware county
Springfield Hyundai. The best Hyundai dealership in Delco. Great sales people, service department, and great deals. Stop by and enjoy a great experience.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Hi Anthony

Brigitte S.
Havertown, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
My car's first oil change took 15 minutes.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Hi rigitte

CG
Carla G.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Caring and Concerned
The service representative was concerned about my issue and expedited the service in a timely fashion.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019