Overall Rating 3.88525/5Overall Rating 3.88525/5Overall Rating 3.88525/5rating 3.88525rating 3.88525
Overall Rating 2.35/5Overall Rating 2.35/5rating 2.35rating 2.35rating 2.35

TIYA M.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
DAN IS A GREAT SALESMAN AND HE WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIM TO A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER. EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL!

SARAH B.

EC
ELLEN CATHERINE C.
Woodlyn, PA
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA C
I DID NOT EXPECT THE SERVICE I RECEIVED, I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE DEALERSHIP. WORKED WITH ME TO FIT MY BUDGET.

JE
JOSHUA E.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
NO COMMENT.

MIRIAM C.
2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON
10/04/2012 Category: Service
Service department very helpful and friendly
5 stars

ANGELA B.
Drexel Hill, PA
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/03/2012 Category: Service
well done
came in for a recall for ecu, flash update done as promised.

MARIE S.

RICHARD D.
2009 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/24/2012 Category: Service
Great
Everything was good. from making a appointment then short stay and then driving home. Thank You

JOHN K.

ROBERT B.
Clifton Heights, PA
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/17/2012 Category: Service
I don't know what they can improve on. They have also given us excellent service, answered all our questions, fixed any problems.

SHEILA M.
Rose Valley, PA
09/14/2012 Category: Service
excellent service
I feel the personal service I receive is excellent. The time, price, convenience, and quality of the work is also excellent

MI
MARY ANN I.
Springfield, PA
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/11/2012 Category: Service
Good service and close to home.
Did what they had to do. Wait time not long.
JAMES B B. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/21/2012
Thank you Mary Ann for the great review! Not sure why you only gave 4 out of 5 stars though? If there is something that was not perfect with your service, please let me or Steve Mountes, our Service Manager know. Thank you for your business!

SL
SHAWN L.
2009 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/10/2012 Category: Service
Your always grreted and serviced.
I had an issue with my car not starting and contacted them and was told I could bring it in the morning.....

CHOL HYUN S.
Aston, PA
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
09/08/2012 Category: Service
On time
Great service, got the car back on time.

AV
ANTHONY V.
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/05/2012 Category: Service
Very helpful and friendly
Great place to buy a car and have it serviced. They are very friendly

SETH H.
PA
09/03/2012 Category: Service
I guess some things can't be fixed
Although we are overall pleased with the service at Springfield Hyundai, we were disappointed that our complaints about the performance of the front defroster went unaddressed. Specifically, the front defroster: a) does not clear the area of the front, side windows directly in front of the rear view mirrors, rendering them dangerously occluded, and b) creates new frost or whatever in the lower center of the windshield. We were advised that the defroster was working properly, and that we should make sure to point the front side air vents toward the rear view mirrors. This solution does not fix the problem. My only conclusion is that this must be a defect with the model that we have to live with. I only wish we were told so by the dearlership.
STEVE T M. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/06/2012
Mr. Horwitz As the Service director it sounds as if my Advisor did not explain this fuction correctly. When your defrost is on it will clear from the bottom up,due to the vents are at the edge of your dash. Behind the rearview mirror will be the last to clear. However once your windshild is clear if you move the air to the front vents or floor the cold air will no longer cause condinsation on the windshield. i hope this was helpful. If you still seem to have a problem just let me know and I will be more then happy to adress it again. Thank you

JJ
JOYCE J.
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/02/2012 Category: Service
Thorough
They completed my service quickly and resolved a problem I was having but forgot to tell them to look for.

JENNIFER D.
PA
08/29/2012 Category: Service
Friendliness of the Staff
Usually getting your oil changed feels like a chore, but when you go to Springfield Hyundai it's anything but. The staff is so friendly they make the experience fun! I'm looking forward to my next service appointment!