Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

SL
Shawn L.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2020 Category: Service
They Are Very Friendly and Open with Customers
I only come here to get my 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Serviced when needed. A. J. is a Great Advisor who is always upfront and honest with his customers. I am Grateful that he is part of the Hyundai Team.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Hi Shawn
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Hope you have a great day.

Upper Darby, PA
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Super service
Easy process. Short wait and courteous service.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

LR
Lamonte R.
Aldan, PA
2007 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Recent visit to Springfield Hyundai
There was social distancing in the lobby.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

Hi Lamonte,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your business and really appreciate you mentioned how we are trying to keep our customers safe. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Shirley S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2020 Category: Service
4 years of service and still happy
I bought my car in 2016 and it is now 2020. I love the convenient trustworthy service provided for me and an affordable cost. The mechanics are very knowledgeable and do their best. The advisors aim to please have achieved my approval and satisfaction. I would purchase my next car from this location. Thank you for all you do Springfield Hyundai genesis service group.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

VS
VANESSA S.
06/10/2020
WHEEL ALIGNMENT
THANK YOU SPRINGFIELD...
FOR LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS..
TRULY APPRECIATE
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

Hi Vanessa,
Thanks for being a great customer.

Norwood, PA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Had a great experience at my latest service appointment. People were kind and helpful.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Thanks for the good review.

VS
Vanessa S.
THANKS FOR ACTUALLY READING CUSTOMER S INPUT
I WASNT SATISFIED WITH MY LAST EXPERIENCE..
SPRINGFIELD...CALLED..GOING TO FIX MY ISSUES

WHEEL ALIGNMENT
WAS NOT..IS NOT HAPPY WITH IT AT ALL..
THE CAR DROVE BETTER BEFORE I GOT THERE

Hi Vanessa,
Aj will give you a call.
Thanks
Springfielg Hyundai

Sheila B.
Aldan, PA
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Everybody cares and it shows.
Everyone is willing to assist you. They are professional and informative.

AV
Alex V.
06/07/2020
My Review
Buying a new car can be very “labor” intensive. My experience with Hyundai Springfield was much better than I expected. I previously contacted two other Hyundai Dealers to get info/quotes on the Hyundai Venue. Was not impressed with their customer service. I did a lot of research, so I knew what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend.

Hyundai Springfield was going to be my last dealership that I was going to contact. I did contact your dealership via email. And to my surprise, Myron Tylor contacted me right way with info/quotes for the Venue.

He communicated in a timely manner and answered all my questions and concerns. After several emails and phone calls, we settled on a price and I made an appointment to purchase my car.

Myron and your staff were very courteous and professional, and again answered all my questions and concerns. We did hit a snag with pricing, but we worked through it and I made my purchase.

Myron also, followed up with me after my purchase. And noted that he and Hyundai were available if I needed any questions answered or had any concerns.

Also, your website was very useful and the information given was very helpful in making my decision to purchase a Hyundai.

In conclusion, I would highly recommend Hyundai Springfield. Thanks, Myron for all your help.

2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/04/2020 Category: Service
The staff is always professional and courteous.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Thanks for the good review.

Donald M.
Always Perfect
They always have the right fix for my vehicle! The staff is excellent, especially my service writer A.J Henry and the manager Stacy. Keep up the good work Springfield Hyundai!!!!

Clifton Heights, PA
Great service and friendly staff
Great service and friendly staff
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

I appreciate the great review.

Janice B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Springfield Hyundai
The service dept. Is great. They are quick and thirough. The staff is very friendly.

Hi Janice,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. It is always a pleasure to see you. Hope you have a great summer.

RJ
Rasheeda J.
Collingdale, PA
05/27/2020 Category: Service
I came in for an oil change recently my service was great

Hi Rasheeda,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit. Hope you have a great summer.

Brookhaven, PA
05/27/2020 Category: Service
5 Stars
Great service and great staff.