Overall Rating 3.88525/5Overall Rating 3.88525/5Overall Rating 3.88525/5rating 3.88525rating 3.88525
Overall Rating 2.35/5Overall Rating 2.35/5rating 2.35rating 2.35rating 2.35

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review. Thanks for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit.

Christine C.
Customer service

Penn Valley, PA
09/05/2019 Category: Service
AJ is my service rep and he couldn’t be nicer or more helpful.

CK
Constance K.
Collingdale, PA
Recall Service
On my most recent visit, to correct 4 recalls, I did have a good experience. I asked questions about other things that need to be checked, and the service writer gave me answers, and was friendly and knowledgeable. He apologized for the service taking longer than he had thought it would. I have put off having the recalls done, because of past experiences. I would recommend HYUNDAI to everyone, because they make a good product. I hesitate to recommend your dealership for service. My feelings have nothing to do with the gentleman I dealt with on my recent visit

Recall Service
Why is it, no matter what you bring your vehicle for, you are always told that you need additional service? And constantly receive letters, email, phone calls, etc. asking to buy the car so they can sell you a new one. Customers don't like being taken advantage of by the service dept, and being harassed by the sales dept.
HYUNDAI makes a good vehicle, but I wouldn't recommend your dealership to anyone. I know a lot of people who feel the same way.

Hi Constance,
We will have a manager call you.
Thanks,

08/31/2019 Category: Service
Better service when it comes to recalls
The titles says it all

Springfield, PA
Quick help
Everything worked out well. I would go back for something pertaining to the actual make of the car.

GL
Gregory L.
Wilmington, DE
Very efficient
I brought my Hyundai Sonata in for a recall campaign and they did the work very quickly. They recommended new brake pads and brake flush and coolant flush for $864 plus tax. As the price seemed excessive, I had the work done at Mavis. They installed 4 brake pads and 2 front rotors and did I a brake fluid flush for $450!

So Hyundai is great for warranty work and specialized jobs. But when you are on a budget it’s overpriced.

EM
Edward M.
Upland, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
They took care of me and my new car

Philadelphia, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Courtesy
The employees are always courteous and helpful. The facility is always clean and everyone is always friendly.

Steven S.
Havertown, PA
Friendly service
Good fast service.

Hi Steven,

Donald M.
Philadelphia, PA
Fantastic Quality Service
Excellent customer service by my service writer A.J Henry, who always goes over and beyond expectations. Excellent service by mechanic Rob, who was assigned my car.

Hi Don

Sandra W.
Glenolden, PA
Everyone is friendly
I brought my car in for a oil change. Everett took care of me. He is Great, He made everything was correctly done. Thank you Everett

Hi Sandra

Dorothy R.
Media, PA
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Completely Satisfied
I have been dealing with this dealership for over 15 years. I am completely satisfied with sales department and the service department. I just love my Sonata. This is the 4th or 5th one that I have purchased. I have no plans to go to any other car dealer💞

Hi Dorothy,

KG
Karen G.
Brookhaven, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept Stinks
You take your care in for a simple oil change and end up at another mechanic to fix what they messed up.

Hi John,
I am sorry you did not have a good experience. As you requested I removed all of your information. Have a wonderful day.
Stacey Miller

John M.
Aston, PA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Good deal, service needs improvement
Overall I was happy with the deal that got done. Herb and Gardner were both welcoming and helpful.

The process in which it took to sign off on the paperwork seemed unusual. Came in at 9 am, took 45 minutes to sign off on trade in.

After that was done, I sat in sales lobby for 30 min. without so much as a hello from the financial people.

Finally after signing off on the paperwork, I gave the okay to have them finish their dealership inspection since it was not completed. Was told it would take 45 min to an hour. I agreed only because I didn’t want to come back during the week.

I came back an hour later, the car still wasn’t ready. I then sat for another 45 min.

By the time I left the lot it was 1 pm. 4 hours to basically trade my car in and sign off on the paperwork. If the dealership didn’t know I was coming in, I could see why, but knowing that I was coming in it seemed like an inordinate amount of time for that type of transaction.

As I stated, I was happy with the deal, but for the dealership to know that I was coming in and buying a car, I question the personal attention I was given in the purchasing process.

Hi John,

FE
Francis E.
Glenolden, PA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
We have been part of the Hyundai Family for years and every time we have had an excellent experience. We have used Hyundai for purchasing our cars and for maintenance. We are always served with experts from the Sales Dept to the Auto Mechanics. The staff are friendly and trustworthy. Hyundai is also a very great value and a very great product. We will continue to come back through the years and always recommend our friends at Springfield Hyundai. Thank you all so very much!

Hi Francis,

Samuel C.
Clarks Summit, PA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Great People to deal with. So friendly Great Service
We wanted a new Hyundai Palisade and when I called this dealership they were very nice and made it worth my time to come and test drive this vehicle. Dan Sloss provided excellent service before and after the sale and Herb Keller was easy to work with and help get us where we needed to be to close the deal that day and drive home in the new vehicle that we wanted. Thanks for a great car buying experience.

Hi Samuel,

Donald G.
Upper Darby, PA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual. People at Springfield are great.

Hi Donald,

Marjorie H.
Folsom, PA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Short wait for inspection and service.
Service rep was friendly, courteous and kept me informed. I waited for my car which only took about an hour and 15 minutes for inspection, oil and filter change and an alignment.

Hi Marjorie,

Havertown, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service a service amongst all the employees Are A+plus
Horace Campbell