Overall Rating 3.9152549/5Overall Rating 3.9152549/5Overall Rating 3.9152549/5rating 3.9152549rating 3.9152549
Overall Rating 2.34483/5Overall Rating 2.34483/5rating 2.34483rating 2.34483rating 2.34483

Joseph H.
Folsom, PA
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
My only problem was I thought we were told free Inspections for life since we purchased the vehicle there.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Hi Joseph,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience. I hope to see you at your next visit.

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Good customer service, quality work, waiting lounge could be improved.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Gloria T.
Lansdowne, PA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and easy
Repairs were as promised

TG
Tammy G.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is great
I had quite a bit of trouble with my vehicle but AJ made sure the transition to a rental was pretty easy and everything was taken care of promptly.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Hi Tammy,

James L.
Springfield, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Fix it right
I like taking my car here because I believe the specialized training and factory parts do make a difference...I've never had to bring my car back because something that was fixed broke down a few weeks or even months later.

Hi James,

Mark R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2019 Category: Service
My Recent Service
Overall good service except for the issue I mentioned earlier about the bogus windshield solvent fee.

Hi Mark,

Ridley Park, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Very happy with the service I received
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks for the good review.

AG
Amos G.
Upper Darby, PA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Overall assessment
Representative was helpful in suggesting my options to do tuneup.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hi Amos,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience.Hope you have a good 2019 year. I hope to see you at your next visit.

Roberto B.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent
I went there just for oil change but I was really impressed by the quality of customer service. Krista is very courteous and knowledgeable. She told me that I had a recall and they performed the ECU & cluster update. This is not the first time I received such a good experience.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Hi Roberto,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience.Krista is an asset to our company. Hope you have a good 2019 year. I hope to see you at your next visit.

East Lansdowne, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy
The staff was pleasant. When I call I'm taken care of.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience. Hope you have a good new year. I hope to see you at your next visit.

12/23/2018 Category: Service
Communication
All people were very plesant
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Rafael B.
Glenolden, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and staff was nice. Pacific Hyundai gives free car wash with service, Herrick Hyundai vacuums interior with service. Springfield did neither.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Rafael
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind word. Hope you have a great holiday.
Springfield Hyundai Management Team

NT
Najaah T.
Chester, PA
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable staff..
Great service over all, just need my airbag sensor fixed.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Hi Najaah,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the kind words and value your loyalty to us. We are very sorry about the power outage. Hope you have a great holiday and we will see you on your next visit.

MV
Mary V.
Nether Providence Township, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change took an hour
Had issue with feature and I had to be insistent that it was an issue.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Hi Mary
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the kind words and value your loyalty to us. Hope you have a great holiday and we will see you on your next visit.

FT
Faith T.
Media, PA
11/28/2018 Category: Service
great service
Too expensive
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the good review and value your business. Hope you have a great holiday.

Wallingford, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Please change brochure maintenance service guide
Prompt service
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Drexel Hill, PA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Ron C
As I said before--I was glad it took the time that they told me
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018