Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/16/2020 Category: Service
(Aj) good service rep
Made sure my issue was handled and free car wash👍🏿

09/16/2020 Category: Service
2019 Hyundai
Warranty work should be done when appointment is scheduled especially when it’s something as serious with something to do with steering
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you. Hope you have a great day.

TR
Trisha R.
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous !!
Jillian has been so helpful in trying to help me with my car concerns. It’s nice to feel that someone is there for you when you feel clueless about a situation especially with a car. Thanks so much I look forward to more of your courteous service.

07/29/2020 Category: Service
Answer all your questions!
The staff is courteous and they attend to your concerns.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I am sorry that you had a bad experience. I will have Jill call you to discuss the issues and try to resolve.

VS
Vanessa S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/09/2020 Category: Service
THANKS FOR ACTUALLY READING CUSTOMER S INPUT
I WASNT SATISFIED WITH MY LAST EXPERIENCE..
SPRINGFIELD...CALLED..GOING TO FIX MY ISSUES

06/09/2020 Category: Service
WHEEL ALIGNMENT
WAS NOT..IS NOT HAPPY WITH IT AT ALL..
THE CAR DROVE BETTER BEFORE I GOT THERE
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Hi Vanessa,
Aj will give you a call.
Springfielg Hyundai

Richard R.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Revised Customer Service review
Manny did a phenomenal job detailing my car. The 30,000 mile maintenance service was thorough. After the injections were cleaned I noticed an increase in performance. The black eye on this service department is A.J. He is very rude and arrogant. He did nothing to address the scratches that were on my car around the hood area. He stated, in no uncertain terms, that the shop did not do it. Yet, when the valet guy greets you he walks around the car with his sheet inspecting the condition of the car. There was nothing on the sheet because there wasn't any scratches on the hood area. For A.J. to say to me that "This is me not doing anything about it. ", and go sit behind the counter is wrong. His attitude is little to be desired. For him to insinuate , by his actions, tone and mannerisms, that I am lying, is unacceptable. Manny addressed the scratch issues. He removed the scratches. He was professional, polite and genuinely cared about my concern.

04/23/2020 Category: Service
Bad Customer Service
If you use this place make sure you take pictures of your car before you release it to them for service. That way if there is any damage from them servicing your car you will have proof.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 04/24/2020

Hi Richard,
I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience. I am extremely sorry that AJ did not help you. Manny the detailer called you and left a message to speak with you about the review. He was asking since he was the one to fix your car that the 2 stars reflect him as well. I will have a manager speak with AJ about this and if you wouldnt mind since Manny helped rectify the issue if you could rescore to a 5 star. This 2 star doesnt reflect Aj, he was not the one that worked with car or that had written you up. Again, I am so sorry. Please feel free to email me.
Thanks so much for your time.
Stacey Miller

04/22/2020 Category: Service
Tire plug update
The service representative called and was very polite and offered me a coupon. They apologized for having left the hood open, but all good. This people here are the best.

04/22/2020 Category: Service
Tire plug
The repair itself was excellent. The service workers were friendly as usual. Time was great. But they left my hood ajar when they returned my car and I only realized it after I got back home. Attention to detail, post repair could improve.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 04/23/2020

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Springfield, PA
02/07/2020 Category: Service
I appreciate the kindness and service received when having my oil change. Will definitely be back. Thank you!!

02/07/2020 Category: Service
I got an oil change and the service department was very nice and friendly. My only complaint is when making the appointment the girl on the phone told me it would only take 30 minutes when it took 1 hour 15. other than that it was fine.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Hi Anonymous,
I am so sorry that you had to wait. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues that you may of had. Hope you have a great day.

Clifton Heights, PA
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Fixed the issue
Thanks to Chris, the issue I had before is now resolved. I will be returning to Hyundia for future business now

01/01/2020 Category: Service
Damaged my car
My window tint to chipped and scratched and AJ was unbelievably rude and unprofessional about it
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Hi Anonymous
I am sorry that you feel that we chipped your tint. I was sitting next to AJ when he spoke to your wife. He was not rude at all. The oil change stickers are clings, all you do is grab them to take them off. There is no possible way that the tint was scratched from taking off an oil change sticker. Hope you have a great day.
Stacey Miller
Service Director

GM
Garrett M.
Swedesboro, NJ
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Job Well Done
Springfield Hyundai went above and beyond for me and my car’s service. They provided excellent customer service every step of the way. AJ was incredibly helpful, and I would recommend this location to anyone looking to buy or service a vehicle.

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service, poor fix
My service was excellent while in a few days ago, and my car was ready in a timely manner. However, I paid to have my front right tire fixed, because it had a slow leak, and it’s still leaking! They didn’t fix anything! This is hurting my view of an otherwise great business
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Hi Garrett,
I am sorry you are still having issues. I will have a manager call you.

CK
Constance K.
Collingdale, PA
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
On my most recent visit, to correct 4 recalls, I did have a good experience. I asked questions about other things that need to be checked, and the service writer gave me answers, and was friendly and knowledgeable. He apologized for the service taking longer than he had thought it would. I have put off having the recalls done, because of past experiences. I would recommend HYUNDAI to everyone, because they make a good product. I hesitate to recommend your dealership for service. My feelings have nothing to do with the gentleman I dealt with on my recent visit

08/31/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
Why is it, no matter what you bring your vehicle for, you are always told that you need additional service? And constantly receive letters, email, phone calls, etc. asking to buy the car so they can sell you a new one. Customers don't like being taken advantage of by the service dept, and being harassed by the sales dept.
HYUNDAI makes a good vehicle, but I wouldn't recommend your dealership to anyone. I know a lot of people who feel the same way.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Hi Constance,
We will have a manager call you.
Thanks,

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Getting over on females who dont know much about vehicles.
This place called my phone acting like they care only to have me come in the next day to tell me I have more problems with my vehicle than they saw the week before. I could not believe what I was hearing. They had me drive to the dealership to basically tell me it is my fault and facts will show it's my fault for not speaking up sooner about the issue I was having with my vehicle. I will now take my business some where else.

06/16/2019 Category: Service
D
D
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

I am sorry that you did not have a great experince here. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues that you may of had.
Service Department

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
A J Henry was very helpful I appreciate that he was wonderful advisor

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Change the behavior of the service advisories
Good
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I am sorry you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss.

East Lansdowne, PA
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Misunderstanding resolved
Due to misunderstanding it was resolved. They worked with me and is appreciative of the service today.

05/26/2019 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Dissatisfied with unauthorized service
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry that you did not have a great experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss.

CR
Cecilia R.
Springfield, PA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction
I'm particularly impressed with AJ, who handled the visit for me.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Scam
My car was in for a recall. They tried to get me to agree to additional, very costly repairs which, because I'd had my car inspected the week before, I knew I didn't need.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Hi Cecilia,
I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues. Hope you have a great day.

Brookhaven, PA
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Very Satisfied.
Thank you for always taking good care of our vechiles. We have purchased at least 10 hyundai's from this dealership.

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied but disgusted
Upon leaving vechile I along with another family member were told that the 1st ans 2ns inspection and oil changes were free; a new feature for 2018, not true. No inspection is free, actually was told at check out that nothing is free at Hyundai. Vechile was returned without valve stem caps and the service required screen not reset.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Hi anonymous,
Thanks for taking the time to speak with me. Hope you have a great day.
AJ Henry

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for the rescore.

Broomall, PA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
2nd try
Spoke to service manager, took my car back in since the issue was not resolved. They are looking deeper into this problem at no cost. Just for the sincerity and willingness of the service department to work with me as their customer I'll update my review of Springfield Hyundai.
Thank you Ms. Miller

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Drive train parts adjustments.
Service department lies and charges thing on drive train part like EBCS(electronic boost controller) adjustment. Other dealers will fix it under warranty. This is when your car goes into limp mode or over boost and hit fuel cutoff.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. We spoke about this issue a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, the adjustment is out of warranty. It is not a powertrain issue, you are out of the 5/60. I also told you that I would give Hyundai any information to help you out. I understand that you are upset but the 1 star was not deserved. Have a wonderful day.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019