Overall Rating 3.88525/5Overall Rating 3.88525/5Overall Rating 3.88525/5rating 3.88525rating 3.88525
Overall Rating 2.35/5Overall Rating 2.35/5rating 2.35rating 2.35rating 2.35

GM
Garrett M.
Swedesboro, NJ
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Job Well Done
Springfield Hyundai went above and beyond for me and my car’s service. They provided excellent customer service every step of the way. AJ was incredibly helpful, and I would recommend this location to anyone looking to buy or service a vehicle.

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service, poor fix
My service was excellent while in a few days ago, and my car was ready in a timely manner. However, I paid to have my front right tire fixed, because it had a slow leak, and it’s still leaking! They didn’t fix anything! This is hurting my view of an otherwise great business
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Hi Garrett,
I am sorry you are still having issues. I will have a manager call you.

CK
Constance K.
Collingdale, PA
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
On my most recent visit, to correct 4 recalls, I did have a good experience. I asked questions about other things that need to be checked, and the service writer gave me answers, and was friendly and knowledgeable. He apologized for the service taking longer than he had thought it would. I have put off having the recalls done, because of past experiences. I would recommend HYUNDAI to everyone, because they make a good product. I hesitate to recommend your dealership for service. My feelings have nothing to do with the gentleman I dealt with on my recent visit

08/31/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
Why is it, no matter what you bring your vehicle for, you are always told that you need additional service? And constantly receive letters, email, phone calls, etc. asking to buy the car so they can sell you a new one. Customers don't like being taken advantage of by the service dept, and being harassed by the sales dept.
HYUNDAI makes a good vehicle, but I wouldn't recommend your dealership to anyone. I know a lot of people who feel the same way.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Hi Constance,
We will have a manager call you.
Thanks,

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Getting over on females who dont know much about vehicles.
This place called my phone acting like they care only to have me come in the next day to tell me I have more problems with my vehicle than they saw the week before. I could not believe what I was hearing. They had me drive to the dealership to basically tell me it is my fault and facts will show it's my fault for not speaking up sooner about the issue I was having with my vehicle. I will now take my business some where else.

06/16/2019 Category: Service
D
D
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

I am sorry that you did not have a great experince here. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues that you may of had.
Service Department

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
A J Henry was very helpful I appreciate that he was wonderful advisor

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Change the behavior of the service advisories
Good
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I am sorry you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss.

East Lansdowne, PA
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Misunderstanding resolved
Due to misunderstanding it was resolved. They worked with me and is appreciative of the service today.

05/26/2019 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Dissatisfied with unauthorized service
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry that you did not have a great experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss.

CR
Cecilia R.
Springfield, PA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction
I'm particularly impressed with AJ, who handled the visit for me.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Scam
My car was in for a recall. They tried to get me to agree to additional, very costly repairs which, because I'd had my car inspected the week before, I knew I didn't need.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Hi Cecilia,
I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues. Hope you have a great day.

Brookhaven, PA
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Very Satisfied.
Thank you for always taking good care of our vechiles. We have purchased at least 10 hyundai's from this dealership.

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied but disgusted
Upon leaving vechile I along with another family member were told that the 1st ans 2ns inspection and oil changes were free; a new feature for 2018, not true. No inspection is free, actually was told at check out that nothing is free at Hyundai. Vechile was returned without valve stem caps and the service required screen not reset.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Hi anonymous,
Thanks for taking the time to speak with me. Hope you have a great day.
AJ Henry

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for the rescore.

Broomall, PA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
2nd try
Spoke to service manager, took my car back in since the issue was not resolved. They are looking deeper into this problem at no cost. Just for the sincerity and willingness of the service department to work with me as their customer I'll update my review of Springfield Hyundai.
Thank you Ms. Miller

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Drive train parts adjustments.
Service department lies and charges thing on drive train part like EBCS(electronic boost controller) adjustment. Other dealers will fix it under warranty. This is when your car goes into limp mode or over boost and hit fuel cutoff.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. We spoke about this issue a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, the adjustment is out of warranty. It is not a powertrain issue, you are out of the 5/60. I also told you that I would give Hyundai any information to help you out. I understand that you are upset but the 1 star was not deserved. Have a wonderful day.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

You are very welcome.

VS
Vanessa S.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
ALIGNMENT
COMING IN FRIDAY TO GET IT DONE AGAIN...

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Make sure the service is done
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Vanessa,
I am sorry that you did not have a great visit. A manager will call you to discuss any issues. Hope you have a wonderful day.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

MF
Michael F.
Drexel Hill, PA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Issue solved
Mike from service dept called me and we discussed issue that I had and he promptly resolved it!thanks for the positive and fast response!

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Just got an oil change but the tech forgot to put sticker on windshield for next oil change plus all 4 tires were low that same night all at 29 psi I understand cool weather does this but they all must have needed air earlier in the day when it was in shop anyway leaves me guessing when you bring your car in they say they check stuff like that! Don’t think they do they just tell you they do!
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hi Michael,
I am sorry that you did not have a great experience. A manager will call you today to discuss. Hope you have a great day.

Bridgeport, PA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Awesome job
I had a check engine light problem and they fixed it in less time than expected. My appointment was 10am I was out of there by 11am. Thanks again

11/06/2018 Category: Service
The worst first time oil change
Make sure to go through all steps required
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

I am sorry that you did not have a good visit. I will have a manager call you to discuss. Have a wonderful day.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the rescore.

Ronald B.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Sonata sport
Krista the service rep has provided above and beyond service for telling me how to keep the engine light off for now.

10/26/2018 Category: Service
Sonata
I came in for an oil change and found out my vehicle had a major recall. They did a service update to the onboard computer, afterwards my car begin to malfunction all the time. The engine block had to be replaced, that didn't resolve the issue because I keep having a malfunction light come on every other day. No one in the service center knew what was going on, twice at the keep the vehicle for an extended amount of time. As I'm writing this review, the car seems to be performing okay. I'll write another review in a month and hopefully it can be a full five stars. I recommend when you purchase the vehicle that you also purchased the extended Platinum warranty just in case you have bought a defective vehicle.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Aston, PA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Love Hyundai~
What awesome customer service! Wow, I said I was disappointed with the amount of time i was waiting for my inspection and oil and WOW Phone call RIGHT away asking if they could give me a free oil change or car wash! Now that is to be applauded. Thank you Krista Cherry and Hyundai!
More customer service businesses should take this lead!!!!

09/25/2018 Category: Service
Pleasantly Surprised and Dissappointed
So happy they didn't "find" anything wrong at my inspection! I went in thinking oh boy what are they gonna tell me I need--well NOTHING. They didn't try to sell me anything!
BUT I waited for my vehicle, for 3.5 hours!!!! OMG I would have made my appointment a different day if they were so busy.
Kristen Cherry is the best though, she is very helpful.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Krista. We greatly appreciate it.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Mary M.
Swedesboro, NJ
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Employees are great. All are professional and courteous . The service was done in a reasonable time, I did not drop off my car , but waited for the duration. My only complaint is the waiting area smelling of smoke, which affects the employees as well as customers. I waited in the showroom and was called as soon as the car was ready. This is something that the dealership can correct.

08/15/2018 Category: Service
Waiting area and check in desk area
Smoke smell is disgusting!
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Hi Mary,
Thank you so much for sharing and posting your review.  We try to exceed your expectations. We do apologize that you had less than a perfect visit. We appreciate you and your business. I will have a manager call you and discuss. Hope you have a wonderful day and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

James L.
Glenolden, PA
2016 Hyundai Azera
Service review
Sense a Misunderstanding has been resolved The service representative was courteous and professional

Unsure of future
Because I received no response from my message to the service manager I’m not sure if I will continue using your place of business

Hi James,
Hope you are well, yes I did get your message but you did not leave a phone number. You said that I could reach on this number but no number came up. Please email me your contact information and I will be more than happy to call you or have another manager call you since I am out of town.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Sorry did not email my response.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Avondale, PA
Great employees
Even with issues the employees go above and beyond to get it figured out and get it covered. Thanks for the hard work.

Limited powertrain warranties
Now days, cars don't know how to work without the computer chips telling the parts what to do....computer chips are not covered by warranty and they are expensive! Not the best technological advancement of our times!

Hi Anonymous,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I will have a manager call you to discuss. Hope you have a wonderful day.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

Roberto B.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
I am satisfied with the result of the service.
Overall I am very satisfied with the Springfield Hynday service. Next time you visit the dealership , my suggestion is to ask for Michael Davis . He is a very nice, courteous and competent Service Adviser.

07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service is very good
I am satisfied with the result of the service. I was expecting a lower price for the brake jobs. Definitely the cost for the cabin air filter and engine air filter replacements is too excessive infact I did not ask for their replacement.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Hi Roberto,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues you may have. Hope you have a wonderful day.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Springfield, PA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
No comment
Actually I did bring in the car, waited and then had to call multiple times and come back for them to fix their mistakes. But dont worry their manager was not concerned about charging me for something that was 100% covered by a warranty or wasteing my time or that he was in the wrong. Please take my advice and go somewhere else, I hear from others that their are conpetant hyundai garages somewhere in the philadelphia area.

05/12/2018 Category: Service
1 star is too nice
Easier to sell your car than to take it to Springfeild hyundai
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

This is not the cusotmer who brought the car in and waited for the vehicle.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

KO
Khalilah O.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Displeased
After receiving an email telling me that my feelings of poor service is invalid based on the Managers opinion, I'm at a lost of words. As a consumer, if I'm dissatisfied with a service, I have every right to express that and use whatever term if feels I choose. Yes I've had my vehicle serviced at Springfield Hyundai on several occasions and at one point in time, the service I received was great. Over the years, it went from great to poor. Mentioning the services provided and not listing the other times I've been to this location for this same issue and was told they couldn't find nothing wrong with my vehicle and to ignore the warning light is poor service. Waiting 3+ hours to get your car serviced only to have the same issue return within 24hrs is poor service. Receiving an email from a manager telling me that "they" wouldn't label my experience as poor service based on how "they" feel is POOR SERVICE! I believe Hyundai needs to do better in the quality of customer care/service they offer because as a Hyundai consumer for almost 3yrs, this experience has been nothing but a headache.

02/05/2018 Category: Service
Poor Quality Servicing.
This is not my 1st review but I'm hoping it will be my last. I haven't had a great serving experience in quite some time and have wasted hundreds of dollars over the years hoping things would get better but they haven't. The customer service is good but true quality of service is poor. I would think twice about going to Springfield Hyundai if I was you.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/05/2018

Hi Khalilah,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I am sorry that you are having issues with your tire light. I wouldn't say that the quality of the service is poor because of a tire light. If there was more than that, that wasn't fixed properly then I would agree that the service may be an issue. The car is out of base warranty and you have a service contract so if something is not covered under the contract it would be an expense to you. I did check the history and the only things that I see you have paid for was maintenance items. Yes you are correct it looks like the tire light has been coming on. History: you had 22569 miles there was a nail in the tire, 30868 miles the light was on because you needed two rear tires, 31124 miles we replaced 2 sensors, 31941 miles there was a history code for radio frequency (which we cleared there was no problem), 45939 adjusted the pressure. The only things that you had to pay for were tires and tire repair no other costs were accrued for the other visits. Yes tire lights are frustrating but we can only fix what the issue is at that time. I will work with your schedule to get you back in and get it checked. Please let me know what day and time that you are available. Again I apologize for the inconvenience. Hope you have a nice day.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/06/2018

My apologies that you thought I was telling you how to feel. That was not the case I was just stating that a tire light can be frusterating and they can come on for many reasons. We value our customers opinion and if something is wrong we try and fix the issue. Yes the reviews are important to us but so are our customers. You do always have the optin of getting a second opinion. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Keshia S.
12/27/2017 Category: Service
The service received on 12/23/17 was good thanks to AJ Henry...
The service received on 12/23/17 was good . It made me realize there are people out there who love there job and value customers. Before this visit I wasn't so sure but I really appreciate the technician/service representative A J Henry for his concerns and caring about my issues. There should be more like him.

12/27/2017 Category: Service
Okay
Okay
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

Hi Keshia,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We will have a manager call and speak with you to see what went wrong. We value our customers and their time.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/28/2017