Overall Rating 3.9152549/5Overall Rating 3.9152549/5Overall Rating 3.9152549/5rating 3.9152549rating 3.9152549
Overall Rating 2.34483/5Overall Rating 2.34483/5rating 2.34483rating 2.34483rating 2.34483

CJ
Catherine J.
Holmes, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2019 Category: Service
I believe her name was Krista ? Or Kristin ? I wish I could remember her name. She was great. She explained everything to me, told me how long it would take etc... She was very personable and pleasant. It makes coming here for service so much more enjoyable. I do believe she needs to be rewarded for being such a great employee !! I hope I see her again next time.
Thank you.

RT
Reeshma T.
09/15/2017
I Took a Chance
I took a chance after noticing several cars in my neighborhood were purchased from Springfield Hyundai. I was amazed by the professionalism of Gardner Civil who walked me through the entire car buying process. I did not intend to purchase a car ( I was just looking but secretly wanted a new car). Gardner was superb! He did not pressure me at all and assisted me with exploring options available to me. I mentioned a car I saw online I was interested in and he found it despite my failure to write down the VIN number. Gardner was able to obtain financing for me and worked within my budget! The whole process was less than 3 hours...Gardner even showed me how to connect my prepaid cell phone to the blue tooth feature in the car..

Drexel Hill, PA
09/13/2017 Category: Service
good

MV
Matt V.
Drexel Hill, PA
04/17/2017
Cheryl Hinton
Cheryl is the consummate professional. She let me know about great lease deals available, and worked very hard to help our son take advantage of the opportunity. She was very patient in explaining everything, and was extremely helpful. She is a wonderful ambassador for the Hyundai brand, and for this dealership. We hope to continue doing business with Cheryl for many years to come.

Theresa S.
02/26/2017
Great experience
Ms. Rosa and Alarm are a dream team!

RF
REGINA F.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Service was great
Did not take a long time.

CHRISTINE H.
PA
11/17/2014 Category: Service
Great to have a dealer with Saturday hours. Service was quick and simple. Was out in an hour.

RA
ROBERT A.
Newtown Square, PA
10/07/2014 Category: Service
Sales and service
Very helpful and competent.
Flexible scheduling, and friendly service.
I have purchased 3 Hyundai's from this dealership in a 1 year period.They are all serviced at Springfield Hyundai.

RD
Robert D.
Media, PA
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/06/2014 Category: Service
in and out or stop and drop
Had my Santa fe for little over a year , so far so good. I have to go back and get my service lite reset , that's the only thing that has ever happen overall 100 percent happy.

Havertown, PA
10/01/2014 Category: Service
Easy to deal with
only used dealership for Recall of vehicle, every step in process was very good to excellent

AH
AMY H.
PA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2014 Category: Service
Thorough explanation of repair
My problem was with my tires and it was speedily diagnosed and repaired

SUZAN C.
Broomall, PA
09/27/2014 Category: Service
I thought that the repairs took a little long
Overall I was pleasure with the service

Media, PA
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/25/2014 Category: Service
serice
work performed in a timely manor

SANTO M.
Upper Darby, PA
09/24/2014 Category: Service
It's an inviting atmosphere
Aside from the computer problem that delayed my repair only a few minutes, everything was perfect. Free coffee (maybe some donuts or cookies wouldn't hurt for the early morn customers), tv and magazines helps the time fly by.

KATHLEEN M.
Chester Heights, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/23/2014 Category: Service
I was in for some routine work. I was greeted as soon as I drove up. The staff was friendly and professional. The dealership is clean and very comfortable.

EY

KEN B.
Monroe Township, NJ
08/04/2013 Category: Service
The Best
appointment next day. great communication, quality work. Friendly people
great system.

PL
PATRICE L.
Wilmington, DE
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/02/2013 Category: Service
very attentive and accommodating..
I love my Tucson

RP
RENEE P.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2013 Category: Service
The staff
my service center,that my car doctor

ST
STEPHAN T.
Aldan, PA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/30/2013 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
This makes my 2nd. Hyundai acquired through this dealer. They continually provide great customer service in both sales and service departments and I would definitely look to get another great vehicle from this dealer in the future.