Overall Rating 3.88525/5Overall Rating 3.88525/5Overall Rating 3.88525/5rating 3.88525rating 3.88525
Overall Rating 2.35/5Overall Rating 2.35/5rating 2.35rating 2.35rating 2.35

GM
Garrett M.
Swedesboro, NJ
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Job Well Done
Springfield Hyundai went above and beyond for me and my car’s service. They provided excellent customer service every step of the way. AJ was incredibly helpful, and I would recommend this location to anyone looking to buy or service a vehicle.

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service, poor fix
My service was excellent while in a few days ago, and my car was ready in a timely manner. However, I paid to have my front right tire fixed, because it had a slow leak, and it’s still leaking! They didn’t fix anything! This is hurting my view of an otherwise great business
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Hi Garrett,
I am sorry you are still having issues. I will have a manager call you.

Aston, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Not sure what was done
Requested 30,000 mile maintenance as recommended in manual. Only know that oil change and tire rotation done. Service rep not even sure what was to be done
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry the communication between you and the advisor was not clear. I will have a manager call you to answer any questions you may have. Hope you have a great day.

NH
Nicole H.
Aston, PA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/06/2019 Category: Service
HORRIBLE
IF YOU WANT your car damaged take it to Springfield Hyundai!
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Hi Nicole,
I am sorry you had a bad experience.  We strive to make every visit a good one. I know that you voiced to your advisor that you were not happy because noone touched base with you about the parts that were ordered a year ago. Which I have emails trying to touch base with you about the parts. Again, I am sorry that you are upset.

CK
Constance K.
Collingdale, PA
Recall Service
On my most recent visit, to correct 4 recalls, I did have a good experience. I asked questions about other things that need to be checked, and the service writer gave me answers, and was friendly and knowledgeable. He apologized for the service taking longer than he had thought it would. I have put off having the recalls done, because of past experiences. I would recommend HYUNDAI to everyone, because they make a good product. I hesitate to recommend your dealership for service. My feelings have nothing to do with the gentleman I dealt with on my recent visit

Recall Service
Why is it, no matter what you bring your vehicle for, you are always told that you need additional service? And constantly receive letters, email, phone calls, etc. asking to buy the car so they can sell you a new one. Customers don't like being taken advantage of by the service dept, and being harassed by the sales dept.
HYUNDAI makes a good vehicle, but I wouldn't recommend your dealership to anyone. I know a lot of people who feel the same way.

Hi Constance,
We will have a manager call you.
Thanks,

Chester, PA
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Better service when it comes to recalls
The titles says it all
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review. Thanks for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit.

GL
Gregory L.
Wilmington, DE
Very efficient
I brought my Hyundai Sonata in for a recall campaign and they did the work very quickly. They recommended new brake pads and brake flush and coolant flush for $864 plus tax. As the price seemed excessive, I had the work done at Mavis. They installed 4 brake pads and 2 front rotors and did I a brake fluid flush for $450!

So Hyundai is great for warranty work and specialized jobs. But when you are on a budget it’s overpriced.

KG
Karen G.
Brookhaven, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept Stinks
You take your care in for a simple oil change and end up at another mechanic to fix what they messed up.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Hi John,
I am sorry you did not have a good experience. As you requested I removed all of your information. Have a wonderful day.
Stacey Miller

2015 Hyundai Accent
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Review
n/a
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit.

Maryanne S.
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Needs better communication
The seri department needs better communication with the customer .
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Hi Maryanne,
I will have a manager call you on Tues when he returns from vacation.
Management Staff

Philadelphia, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Dislike overall customer service
I would not recommend this location.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

This is not a service issue this is a sales issue.

Uppr Chichstr, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Dirty
Car was returned dirry
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

We are sorry you did not have a great visit. A manager will call you to discuss.

Susan S.
Morton, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Going elsewhere.
Service for a routine state inspection took much too long. At first, I was told that I needed over $1000 in repairs. When I declined, I was later told that most of those repairs would be covered under my next maintenance visit for much less. I shopped around and found that I can have said repairs completed for a fraction of what the dealership was charging.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Hi Susan,
I am sorry that you did not have a good visit. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues. Hope you have a great day.

Philadelphia, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Getting over on females who dont know much about vehicles.
This place called my phone acting like they care only to have me come in the next day to tell me I have more problems with my vehicle than they saw the week before. I could not believe what I was hearing. They had me drive to the dealership to basically tell me it is my fault and facts will show it's my fault for not speaking up sooner about the issue I was having with my vehicle. I will now take my business some where else.

06/16/2019 Category: Service
D
D
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

I am sorry that you did not have a great experince here. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues that you may of had.
Service Department

MO
Mary O.
Media, PA
2016 Hyundai Azera
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer Waiting Area
The service advisor Christopher Davenp was excellent. The waiting room area is unpleasant, especially the opening and closing of the door to the repair area.

The survey is requiring the "Would you recommend this business to a friend" question to be answered. I checked the no box because I don't make recommendations and not because I think that there was a problem with the service
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Hi Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit.

AK
Adama K.
Bronx, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
A J Henry was very helpful I appreciate that he was wonderful advisor

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Change the behavior of the service advisories
Good
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I am sorry you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss.

Havertown, PA
06/03/2019 Category: Service
I don't care for the service at Springfield Hyundai
I think they overbook their appointments in the service dept. Two hours is entirely too long to wait for a simple inspection, especially since I had an appointment. I had no work done only state inspection.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

I am sorry you did not have a good experience. A manager will call you to dicuss any issues you may of had.

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
05/20/2019 Category: Service
X
X
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

I will have a manager call you.

Julie S.
Ridley Park, PA
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Ok
It ok
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Good Afternoon
Ms. Shaw. Thanks for taking the time to speak w/ me yesterday. I, do apoligise once again for your fluids not being at the correct level. I can ensure you we take pride in servicing your vehicle and hold ourselves to highest level. Your next service is us and questions please contact me Aj. Hnery - 484-470-2100 ext. 2302

DV

CR
Cecilia R.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction
I'm particularly impressed with AJ, who handled the visit for me.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Scam
My car was in for a recall. They tried to get me to agree to additional, very costly repairs which, because I'd had my car inspected the week before, I knew I didn't need.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Hi Cecilia,
I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues. Hope you have a great day.