Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5rating 4.9166625
Overall Rating 2.20833/5Overall Rating 2.20833/5rating 2.20833rating 2.20833rating 2.20833

DT
David T.
2016 Hyundai Azera
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service, very people friendly
I had a great experience with the Hyundai folks getting oil changed, tires rotated, and new whipers. While it's easy to replace my own whipers, it's cheaper to get the Hyundai brand and have them install!

Richard M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/20/2018 Category: Service
The Best place around for any car, especially Hyundai's!
I have bought my last 5 cars from SCH. So, with that being said, that should tell you everything you need to know about my experience.
I have bought 2 sonata's, an Azera and 2 Genesis' from here. I always go to Nathan Nazarri and he is always professional and courteous.

Go expecting to be treated like family.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service with our dealership. Glad we can always make your time here as comfortable as possible! Hope to see you soon!

Jerry R.
Super Store
From the minute I enter the facility till the time I leave the staff does a complete and great job. I have always been treated with respect. The service department is the best I have ever dealt with from start to finish. They carefully take care of my vehicle and pay careful attention to any and all problems that are current or may occur based on the point check. The sales staff (Nathan) who I have purchased four vehicles from is the best I have ever worked with in purchasing a vehicle. He is a professional in every way.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey, glad we can always make your time with us a five star experience. We hope to see you soon for your next routine maintenance check!

EH
Egle H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Good first service experience
Our Santa Fe was ready for an oil change when St. Charles Hyundai sent us a discount coupon, so we elected to take advantage of it. The dealership made scheduling a time and date convenient, and they took care of the oil change quickly. We really appreciated being able to get that service done on a Saturday as well for an extra bit of schedule convenience. We are likely to continue bringing our Santa Fe to this dealership for service going forward.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for the great five star review on your recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you soon for your next routine maintenance!

Mary M.
Chesterfield, MO
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Promptness and customer service
Very good/ reliable and dependable
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Matthew S.
Saint Louis, MO
2017 Hyundai Accent
Great, friendly service.
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service with St. Charles Hyundai. We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance.

NS

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to make your next visit a 5 star visit

Joseph S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
they are remarkable
The service is great. They are courteous, friendly, thorough and understand the problem I'm explaining to them. They found a dead mouse that was smelling up my car!!! I love St. Charles Hyundai service department! laura spradley
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service trip to our dealership. We hope to see you soon for your next routine service!

O'Fallon, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
GREAT SERVICE!!!
This is the way automotive service SHOULD be..... THANKS!

VV
Virginia V.
Lonedell, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness. And prompt service!
I love bring my Santa Fe up to your dealership. Always fast service and very nice people.

Ginger Voigtmann
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on our recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you soon!

O Fallon, MO
Service team is great.
The service team are friendly and quick to get the job done.
The sales team is also great. Finance man not so much. Very, very pushy. I purchased an extended warranty that I did not want because he wasn't going to give up pressuring me until I did
I cancelled it after I left.

Tyler Rodriguez

Scott B.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Ok
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the survey on your recent service with our dealership. We will be in touch shorty regarding the concerns with the cabin filter and blower motor. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

EB
Evelyn B.
Wright City, MO
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Better then last time!
No strike this time! The employee greeted me at the payment counter this time unlike the last 3 times. Thank you to the employee who waited on me this time very polite I did not mind giving her my $250.00 for the service on my car. Sorry but I must go here the employee who waited on me the other times I was in the dealership. Walked by me twice never said a word. All the other employees acknowledged me. This employee must hate her job, she should not have access to your customer!! The most valuable part of your business!
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

thank you for the great survey on your recent service with our dealership. we hope to see you very soon for your next scheduled maintenance.

AD
Adeline D.
O Fallon, MO
Oil change , rotate tires
Quick service, very happy. Thanks!
JAY B B., Service Manager from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback about your experience with out Express Service Team. Your business is important to us. We look forward to your next visit.

Jay Brown
jay.brown@stcharlesauto.com

CG
Cynthia G.
Service Dept
Service was great but I was very disappointed with my car wash.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the great survey on your recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance.

Joe A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Fast oil change
In and out in under 30 min. w/ over/all service check & explanation. Reasonable price.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

SA
Sarah A.
Warrenton, MO
08/14/2018 Category: Service
BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT EVER!
I always have an excellent experience at St Charles Hyundai!
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the great five star survey on your recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance.

SL
Sang L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Clean , Fast , Honest & Organized
St.Louis Best Automotive dealer we can trust !
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

MF
Michael F.
Alton, IL
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience and Future Customer.
I purchased my Elantra and my past 2 hyundai cars from another hyundai dealership in the area. When my Elantra had a mechanical issue my dealership couldnt find a issue and really showed no concern in repairing it for me. I decided to come to St. Charles Hyundai for service. From the minute i was greeted by the service advisor i could tell this dealership is on another level. They found the issue within 30 min and repaired my Elantra for me. They kept me updated while i waited in their lounge area. I will definitely bring my car here for any future needs. I will for sure come here to purchase my next Hyundai vehicle even though its farther from my residence.
St. Charles Hyundai proved to me they take care of their customers.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the great feedback! I am glad we were able to repair your vehicle in a timley manor. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Dennis M.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
2017 Elantra
I was taken care of right away when I pulled in.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you next time.