Larry S.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Great service at St Charles Hyundai!
I take my car in for oil changes and tire rotation. The staff is always friendly, professional and willing to answer my questions. The time spent waiting for my car is always as they predict—sometimes sooner!

AD

Marty A.
O'Fallon, MO
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/29/2021 Category: Service
st. charles hyundai is the best dealership that i know of that you can purchase a new or used vehicle , and get an excellent deal, or to have your current vehicles serviced .
i have came to st, charles hyundai for many years , and all of the employees are very friendly, and helpful, i am totally satisfied with st, charles hyundai. i will always come back, and definitely refer everyone that i know to st. charles huyndai .

RZ
Raymond Z.
St. Louis, MO
04/26/2021 Category: Service

Saint Charles, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Service is important
The service person was prompt and friendly. I appreciated the call regarding my concerns.

04/22/2021 Category: Service
Slow service
Slow service
JOSHUA H. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for the survey glad we could speak about the issues and get them resolved. We hope to see you soon!

Brad Dean
Express Service Advisor
St Charles Hyundai
636-441-4481

FW
Franklin W.
Dardenne Prairie, MO
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Very professional. But hard to reach by phone later in the day

RA
Ross A.
O Fallon, MO
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional help by all technicians
Have been working with Bob Reck for over14 years and he is the best. Trust is A+

Maryland Heights, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Saturday Service Appointments Are Fast!
This is the first time I had an oil change (not even mentioning the tire rotation) and was out in less than 90 minutes! In fact this took 28 minutes, fantastic! I ALWAYS have an appointment yet the waits before were longer than desired by far. If this is the service early on a Saturday morning (08:00 appointment, arrived roughly at 07:45) then I will continue to choose Saturday morning for the Elantra's needs. Thank you for FAST service! (An explanation of the service of the vehicle (what state/condition it is) would have been helpful)

MO
Michael O.
Saint Louis, MO
04/19/2021 Category: Service
ur people and timliness getting in and out.
you have my past remarks on file, they do not change from visit to visit. if i had more to say i would.

Raymond B.
Saint Charles, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Their service department personnel
Their service department personnel In the overall atmosphere of the dealership.I have recommended this dealership and Hyundai Genesis to many of my friends

CK
Cindy K.
Wentzville, MO
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Excellence
When I called to make a appointment for a oil change reservations got me in the same day I called.
Brad was my service advisor, he is so polite and explains everything that they have done.

PH
Phillip H.
Saint Louis, MO
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Honest, Courteous Dealership
The staff is courteous. The staff is honest. They do good work. They charge a little too much, so I only go every other service visit. I don't want to pay the price every time. If another place tells me I need work done I check with St. Charles Hyundai before I get the work done.

Swansea, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Great Team!!!
Great team!

04/14/2021 Category: Service
Great Team!!!
Great team effort on Sat 4/10. There was less staff there for services, but the team did a great job of filling in for the gaps that wasn't there. I commend the 2 Check In & Out staff members (not sure his/her name) & Brad the mechanic who primarily takes care of all my work done on my vehicle. I hope management knows how awesome of a team you have working for you.
JOSHUA H. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time on the phone today and understanding that we were short staffed and we are working on that. We look forward to all of your future business with us.  Thank you again for rescoring the survey for me because this is my personal report card.

thanks

Debra K.
Saint Peters, MO
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Great people great service
Brad Dean was awesome. He listened to my concerns and started the repair process for me. I was set up in a very nicer loaner, not some small compact car. Overall, I was very pleased with my experience.