1941 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5Overall Rating 4.9166625/5rating 4.9166625
Overall Rating 2.20833/5Overall Rating 2.20833/5rating 2.20833rating 2.20833rating 2.20833
Latest Review 30 minutes ago

Clinton M.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
2008 Hyundai Entourage
10/23/2018 Category: Service
St Charles Hyundai
Service is excellent and friendly.

SR
Sharon R.
The best service!
I'm always impressed with the service I get from St. Charles Hyundai. I can count on them to keep track of my vehicle and let me know what maintenance is due. On my last visit, they even vacuumed out my floor mat. And the staff is always pleasant and knowledgeable!
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you next time.

BF
Bradley F.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Everybody is friendly and explains what is going on with your car
The advisor explains what they did to your car and everyone is very helpful

Great customer satisfaction
It was fast
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the positive 5 star review. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
My service was acceptional, but Chris was flawless. Wonderful and constant communication the whole time so it made everything go so well.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the positive 5 star review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

Dardenne Prairie, MO
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Easy
Professional
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Scott B.
Quick, professional, efficient.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to see you for your next service.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The staff.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the great survey on your recent service with our dealership. We hope to see you soon for your next routine check!

Great Service Department
Every time we have regular maintenance or service done to our Sonata, the Service Department has been professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I recommend St. Charles Hyundai for the great service.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great people to deal with
Except for the low tire pressure issue, my service was on time and completed promptly.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the great survey we do apologize for the low tire light being on. We will be happy to reset and check that light anytime we are open! Thank you!

Joseph A.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Answers to service received.
Your Service personnel are very good and helpful in all circumstances.

Judy C.
Missouri
10/16/2018 Category: Service
We were in St. Louis for vacation and in need of a oil change. Brother-in-law recommend you the oil change. You were a little hard to find but once we found you everything was outstanding. Thank You
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks for the five star survey! We appreciate your business at St. Charles Hyundai with us and we hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance. Safe Travels!

John H.
Two trips required
The service was supposed to include a software update. This was not communicated to the mechanic and was not completed. This required another trip to the dealership.
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

We appreciate your business and appologize for the extra trip to complete the update. We hope to see you soon for your next scheduled maintenance.

Susan W.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Engine was shot in my Elantra
Hyundai took care of everything with getting me a new motor in the Elantra. I had 2 brand new cars to drive at no expense to me while they fixed my car. It took a little over 2 months to get a new motor but I had no complaints.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your patience for us getting your engine. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Stacey
Everyone nice and got me in and out on recall on SUV and also provided free rental car
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

10/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellant servce and great people.
I will recommend this dealership to my friends. Mr. Brown and his service personnel have delivered excellent service every time. However, the Hyundai vehicles I can not recommend. I have a 2011 Sonata that has constant and ongoing recalls. The quality of Hyundai in this vehicle is beyond terrible. It is a disappointment to own. If this dealership sold another band of vehicle, I would have bought two more vehicles from them.

WK
Willard K.
O Fallon, MO
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Best Car Dealer Ever
St. Charles Automotive is the best car dealer I have ever dealt with. Professional and friendly staff from top to bottom, in every area. Entire area of the building is always very clean and comfortable for customers waiting for service.

O Fallon, MO
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Cool place, nice staff
Easy to setup appointments. Friendly staff
TYLER R. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Mark B.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
OK
Most the time repairs or whatever I have preformed on my car goes great. But this time not so much. Counter person (Brad) was really good about taking my complaint and getting it taken care of.
Brad D. from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

We do apologize for the inconvenience from your last service appointment. We will be in contact soon about your last service with our dealership.

RE
Robert E.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
A+ Service
Had some warrenty work done and service department was exceptional! Would highly recommend.
Chris J., Service Advisor from St. Charles Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.