FA
FRANK A.
07/22/2015
One stop, full service
Knew the car from the previous owner and knew the needs of the top of their heads. Great work, reasonable rates. I'll be back......and my car too.

HB
HEATHER B.
07/17/2015
2003 Dodge Diesel
I was extremely impressed at the work that was done on our truck. I brought the truck in for what I thought would be just new brake pads and rotors but it turned out to be much more than that. Angela called me prior to doing the extra work to inform me of what the service guys found. I appreciated that she informed me prior to beginning the work and also what it was going to cost. I would highly recommend St Croix Automotive.

RL
ROGER L.
07/10/2015
The people
Great service. Took me back to work and picked me up again.

KEVIN M.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/08/2015
Great service in and out in one day
Took my vehicle in in the morning and done the same day

Cadillac STS
07/08/2015
Caddie
Always prompt, efficient and fair ,,it took a long time to find and honest car repair in New Richmond, wi

MARK R.
Somerset, WI
Ford Edge
07/07/2015
Wanting to make things right.
Thank you for your willingness to make things right and your flexibility. I will come back here for service in the future.

Chevrolet Silverado
05/08/2015
Perfect
Fair and Honest

Bruce H.
05/04/2015
Honest Thorough Repair Work
Thank you to the team (especially Angela) at St. Croix Automive for their thorough and very honest assessment of my transmission woes. Because they did not have to replace the transmission, I was able to save $1000. (Another transmission shop wanted to replace the entire transmission for over $3000.) I would highly recommend this honest automotive repair business.

TOM B.
05/03/2015
Money Saver
St Croix Auto saved me 50% over the dealer's estimate.

Cadillac STS
05/01/2015
The Best
Always fast and Fair Service

04/29/2015
I'm always a satisfied customer
It is a great feeling to have a competent, friendly automotive repair business nearby that I know has my best interest in mind. St. Croix Automotive is that business and has gained my trust from the getgo. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else.

MIKE H.
04/18/2015
2006 dodge caravan
We will continue to bring our vehicles to St Croix automotive, they provide dependable service

MYLES W.

MARK K.
Mazda 6
03/25/2015
Oil Change
St Croix Automotive got my car in at the appointed time. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. Car was done in a timely manner, staff was friendly and courteous. Great experience, will go again.

NG
NICOLE G.
Marshfield, WI
03/24/2015
Fantastic!
I'm not from New Richmond and ran into car problems that needed immediate attention. I was towed to St. Croix Automotive and they were able to fix my car that very afternoon. They helped me find lunch and made sure I was comfortable while waiting for my vehicle. A very stressful situation was turned into a relaxing afternoon! Extremely reasonably priced! Very honest, caring people.

MK
MARK K.
Mazda 3
03/24/2015
Home town auto service
St. Croix consistently provides quality service at reasonable rates. I had run over a pallet on my way to work and had the car towed to St. Croix Automotive. Even though I didn't have an appointment, they got me in, attended to my tire issue and upon my request for an oil change, managed to get that done as well. I would highly recommend St. Croix Automotive.

PB
PAM B.
Roberts, WI
Buick Century
03/18/2015
Super service
Great service as always. It was wonderful that I could have my alignment done as well as my oil changed in one scheduled visit.

JEANETTE B.
Glenwood City, WI
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/07/2015
Honest and effeciency
it is super that I do not have to worry about integrity with this company!

GMC Sierra
02/26/2015
Excellent Service!
I needed an oil change and a module installed to handle a trailer with electric brakes. St. Croix Automotive also replaced 2 burned out bulbs. I always appreciate that they check my vehicle over from stem to stern. The electric brake module was installed to my pleasing.

02/24/2015
Quality Service
As always, I received top notch service. The battery died on me in these frigid temps and Angela worked me in to their already booked day. I appreciated that and the fact they use quality parts, which means St. Croix Automotive takes care of their customers. My wife is now happy and that makes me happy.