Buick LeSabre
09/26/2013
Very good and quick service
When issue arise regarding cost of parts they do a great job at working out what is best for customer. Whether new or used they find the best , Angela's experience in parts really helps.

MYLES W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/26/2013
AWESOME!!!
ANGELA IS AWESOME! OH YAH, THE
REPAIR WAS GREAT TO.

MARK P.
09/16/2013
the people and service are both outstandig !
I had trouble with my blower fan,,they did the job right !

CINDY C.
Dodge Neon
08/29/2013
very honest people
Always been happy with the results of the work that was done on my vehicle. They stand behind their work I wouldn't go ANY where else

SJ
STEPHANIE J.
Buick Regal
08/27/2013
I trust them.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/27/2013
Accommodating Appointments / Oil
Always accommodating to get in the service work. My schedule is a mix of open times but SCA always can fit me in for the work.

MARK P.
08/13/2013
Awesome customer service
Very pleased

CP
CHRIS P.
07/29/2013
Continued Excellence
They always take good care of my families automotive needs. They're timely and I enjoy going there. Always smiling and accommodating.

JESSIE S.
Cadillac SRX
07/29/2013
Always Awesome service
I have grown to love St Croix Automotive. They are open and honest with everything they do. The best review is whether you would recommend them to a friend and I do at every chance I get. They fixed my A/C for less than the estimate. Thank you!

PB
PAM B.
Roberts, WI
Buick Century
07/18/2013
Outstanding
Thanks for the excellent service, again!

DAVID G.
Chevrolet Astro
07/10/2013
Fine Job
My van was fixed in a timely manner, they let me know about other problems and what it would cost . It was taken care of right away. Great !!!

JANE H.
07/08/2013
repairs and service
I would not trust my car to anyone else. This is the only place that I have found to be honest and trustworthy.

MA
MEGAN A.
06/28/2013
Honest, Considerate and Exceptional
We have taken 2 of our 3 vehicles to St Croix Auto recently and have been more than pleased with their customer service, knowledge and integrity. They are a rare find in this industry - we feel fortunate to have them in our town! We will take our vehicles to them before anyone else in the future and will recommend them to everyone we can! THANK YOU for outstanding service.

LW
LYNN W.
Somerset, WI
Cadillac DTS
06/27/2013
Very friendly
Work done right and fast
Did not set my computer, I'll be back for that

DAVID G.
Chevrolet Astro
06/09/2013
Beyond great service
We came in for an oil change and the people at St. Croix Automotive caught another significant problem we were unaware of. They called and asked if would like it repaired and after a lengthy conversation, agreed that this needed to be done. It was finished in under 2 hours. Normally I can't get an oil change in under 2 hours. Excellent service, very friendly and informative, and way beyond the scope of what we would have expected from any other business. We'll be back!

RL
ROGER L.
06/09/2013
Great quick service
They always get my vehicles in quickly.

AA
ANDREA A.
Osceola, WI
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2013
Knowledgeable technicians. Fair price.

Buick LeSabre
06/03/2013
Innovative Service
Buick was one of the first to complete cleaning on the new equipment for the intake system. Runs smother and better immediately, this is great.

PB
PAM B.
Roberts, WI
Buick Century
05/17/2013
A/C Service
Great service. The A/C works great now!

BOBBY S.
Ford Econoline
05/10/2013
Did all work for a fair price and in one day. I've been using this shop for years for numerous vehicles. They are HONEST mechanics in the business for the long run....not the quick buck.