BC
BRENDA C.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/08/2013
Great Communication
I took my daughter's car in for some work. They staff was very good about contacting me as the work progressed to inform me if other parts were going to be needed and how this would affect the overall cost. They also communicated when they had to order a part that wasn't going to be in until the following day to let me know that the car wasn't going to be ready at the end of the day as originally thought. I appreciated their keeping me informed of what was going on. They were also very courteous and friendly.

DIANE G.
Toyota Matrix
05/07/2013
Very friendly and great service!!

AA
ANDREA A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2013
Fair prices. Knowledgeable staff.

EC

DOUG O.
Osceola, WI
Buick Century
04/28/2013
honest and complete job always
You guys always do a great job. I recamend St Croix Auto to people all the time.

JESSIE S.
Cadillac SRX
04/13/2013
Great place with honest people
I took by truck to St. Croix Automotive with a thumping in my front end. They responded within minutes and test drove it and then put it on the hoist to evaluate. They presented an estimate and we scheduled the appointment all within 10-20 minutes. I had them do the repairs and they were within the estimated cost. Great people

KIM S.
Nissan Xterra
04/08/2013
The people are very personable. They answer all my questions and they are always happy to see me.
Keep up the Great work guys!

BO
BILL O.
Buick LeSabre
04/05/2013
Bill OC
St Croix Automotive on the repair trip this week has extended the perfect performance on service and repairs I have experienced. I will continue to do business with the top line professionals at SCA in repairs and service.
Great work again Team SCA.

RL
ROGER L.
03/31/2013
personal service
I had a oil leak from the oil pan. They solved the problem very quickly.

AC
ANITA C.
Kia Rio
03/22/2013
Always trustworthy, always does the job right!
Very few businesses have consistently good service. Your service is always good. I know when I take my car to you, whatever the issue is, your mechanics know what to do, will do it well, and will be honest about it.

NM
NICK M.
03/22/2013
great help and honest people
fixed my van cheap and fast, thanks a lot guys

AK
AMY K.
Chrysler Sebring
03/20/2013
Everyone
Angela was fantastic to talk to on the phone and service quickness was appreciated. Will recommend to everyone I know and a big thank you for finding the problem on my daughters car.

LO
LISA O.
Star Prairie, WI
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/09/2013
Awesome service and staff!!!!
Very knowledgeable, friendly, and prompt! Kept us in the loop and made great recommendations'

AJ
ANDREW J.
Dodge Neon
03/04/2013
Timing belt change and water pump
I had my timing belt changed and the water pump done. It was done 11/20/12. The serpentine belt developed an severe squeel and I found a grounding wire from the frame to the engine not connected. This was my first time at St. Croix automotive and I am unsure if I would like to try them again. I normal give companies three tries and if they screw up three times they will never get my business.

RL
ROGER L.
02/18/2013
The personal honest service that I receive.
I get great service when I bring my vehicles in for service. They do not look for things to fix. They tell me what needs to be done now and what can wait.

BECKY H.

AH
ANN H.
01/29/2013
Great Service/Dependable
I have a older car with a lot of miles....I trust St. Croix Automotive to look it over and make sure there is nothing wrong. I know they always have my saftey in mind.

KC
KAYLA C.
Mitsubishi Galant
01/25/2013
St. Croix Automotive is great!
very fast fix and return of my car and friendly, knowledgable staff

SK
STEVE K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/25/2013
Always a solution here
No matter the sound or squeek, you guys always figure it out and have a solution ready and at a very reasonable cost. Thanks so much for being there and offering great service.

AG
ADRIENNE G.
01/24/2013
1996 Ford F150 repairs
They are very helpful from beginning to end. I explained what I needed, we discussed what the issue might be, they gave me an estimate so I could make a decision and they were flexible around my schedule. There was a miscommunication, but they went out of their way to rectify it. They make it clear what was done, what needs to be done and if I have any questions or issues to contact them and they will fix it. I am comfortable with their service and would (and have) recommended them to others.