Latest Review about 1 year ago

Bob E.
BMW 335i
04/13/2017
BMW 335i starter
I had my BMW towed to Stadium service when the starter failed suddenly. The guys at Stadium were careful to check for battery condition, and wiring problems before diagnosing the starter. They replaced the starter in one day, and did an excellent job.

ES
Edward S.
Saline, MI
04/02/2017
Great Work
Brian is the best Mercedes technician I have ever met. Thorough, articulate and friendly. If you drive a Mercedes and it is out of warranty, say good-bye to the Dealership with confidence. Staff at Stadium Auto is also helpful and considerate. It is a wonderful operation.

Sunil B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/24/2017
Service experience
Professional and courteous. Knowledgeable.

Bill H.
BMW 328xi
03/23/2017
Excellent service at a fair price.
I've been going here for a few years and am always completely satisfied with their work. Thier bmw tech is very good.

MT
Michael T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/21/2017
Quick service
Routine maintenance indicated a need for a front wheel alignment. I wanted to schedule it before a road trip, which was easy. The car was in and out quickly and ready to go.

HS
Hekouran S.
Kia Sedona
03/18/2017
Shahin hekouran
Great proffetional car service

Karla M.
03/16/2017
clean and quick but watch out for price gouging
They did good, quick work on my car but charged 10% more than the top YourMechanic price for the brake job that they did. Even in Ann Arbor, we deserve better. They also gouged on hours for other, smaller work that they did on the car. I prefer working with skilled technicians I can trust - I don't want to do battle with my auto repair experts!

GS
Gary S.
Ford Expedition
03/16/2017
Thorough and Friendly
Staff is always knowlegeable and friendly.

SR
Simon R.
Dexter, MI
Mercedes-Benz GLK350
03/04/2017
Excellent and prompt service. Friendly and helpful staff.

Khris S.
Clinton, MI
03/03/2017
Rapid Service
Great customer service: very accomodating to immediately getting me in for service, assisted with getting car rental, attention to detail when going over bill, and car was done on time!

LD
Linda D.
02/19/2017
Thorough and knowledgeable
It'sounds clear that the mechanics at Stadium Auto are professionals. They are knowledgeable and thorough. They took the time to explain everything to me and helped me to prioritize work.

AD
Aaron D.
Dundee, MI
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/12/2017
Great experience
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Repaired our car properly the first time on time at what seemed like a fair price. Very happy with our transaction and would highly recommend.

Curtis W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Mercedes-Benz R350
02/11/2017
Great Service!
Very professional. I love the website.

DO
David O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/10/2017
Very pleased with the work you do
At least so far I am very pleased with the work you've done, and unlike many auto repair shops I feel like I can trust the work you do, and for the most part I don't feel like I'm being taken advantage of. I very much appreciate that this last time I brought my car in the final repair bill was about a $100 less than the estimate I was given. Thank you.

Jerome H.
Leslie, MI
Mercedes-Benz S400
02/09/2017
Right to the point
This is my second time here and it was right to the point, helpfull. I know how much the repair would run me before the work was done.Benz is running fine. Price was fine but I'm always looking to save money.Good job.

AD
Alexandra D.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/05/2017
Great service.
Stopped in because of a low tire. They helped me out in a pinch despite being busy!

Jerri A.
02/05/2017
Great Place
This was my second time using Stadium Auto and I feel comfortable with them and trust that they will do the best they can for me when repairing my vehicle.

Sarah S.
Scion xA
02/03/2017
I have never had a bad experience at this shop. They are always very up-front and clear about what needs to be done to your car, explaining every single charge and why it is needed. Everyone is always very polite and friendly as well. I recommend this shop to anyone who asks for my recommendation.

EH
Elizabeth H.
Grosse Ile, MI
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/01/2017
Recent Visit
More than pleased to repeat what I told the guys at Stadium. I was looking for a great mercedes mechanic when a chance acquaintance at a gas station told me about Stadium Auto. This was my second visit and I could not be more impressed with the professionalism and courtesy of the staff. Great information on what was done and what may need to be done in the future. All of this at a more than reasonable cost. I found my great mercedes mechanic at Stadium!

Duane R.
Nissan Quest
01/21/2017
very customer focused
I have had three different vehicles in for repair work over the last three years and they have done an excellent job each time. I definitely recommend using these Stadium Auto.