Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

David G.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
5 Star
Been dealing with these people for years and for good reasons..trust, quality, friendliness.
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

01/09/2019 Category: Service
good work
Finally made the schedule work to get the parts & car in with enough time for Eric & crew to do their magic. Works well now; thanks!
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

WF
William F.
Merkel, TX
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
Customer service in the service department is quite good.
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank You again so much!

LF
Leo F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Always treated with kindness and respect! Great bunch to work with!
Great people to bring my car to.
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank You!!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service dept
Every aspect of service was great
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank You for the response. Happy New Year!

Mark D.
Cisco, TX
12/31/2018
First time buyers here
We just bought a Kona for our granddaughter who is going to college. One of the best experiences we have had with a dealer. We got Jason as a salesman and he was great to deal with, when he took our granddaughter out for a drive he stopped and expained all of the feature of the car to her and how they wok. First time I have seen a salesman take that kind of effort in a long time. Very refreshing to see someone to take that time with someone. We had a really good experience at Star, you can't say that about car dealers in this day and time. We recommend buying a vehicle from these guys
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank You so much!

Brenda B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/24/2018 Category: Service
my appointment was for 4pm and I arrived a few minutes early. My car was serviced immedietly . This was my first oil change on my new Kona.
I made an appointment and they serviced my car when I arrived. Very pleasant and friendly. However, I told the service manager about a warning light that had been coming on on the dash. He told me it was just letting me know that it was time for the car to be serviced.. I did not drive the ccar on Saturday but on Sunday I went to my daughters for the day and the light came on again shortly after I got out of town and it stayed on the rest of the way to Olney. When I left there, light was not on until I was about half way back home and it came on again and stayed on until I got home. I think they should have checked out everything while I was there to be sure of what the problem was. I will most definetly have it back to the dealership immedietly after Christmas.
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks for letting me know about this. Please contact Eric when you come in so he can fill me in on the status of the light.

Jeff Clement

Richard S.
Manor, TX
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Good. Job
Friendly and efficient. Just had regular service oil change, etc, but got right in. Eric does a good job.
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 12/22/2018

Sweetwater, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness
People are always so friendly and they always makes me feel at home. Great service!
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

LC
Larry C.
Sweetwater, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
12/07/2018 Category: Service
2011 genesis
The only people to have touched this car, they have kept it running like the day we drove it off the lot!
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks very much!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
We appreciate the consistently good, friendly service we receive!
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 12/02/2018

Thank You very much!

MV
Melinda V.
Quanah, TX
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/20/2018 Category: Service
I'll keep returning to Star...they always exceed my expectations!
I now live more than 2 hours away from Star, where I purchased my Hyundai Genesis (second vehicle purchased from this dealer). I honestly don't care how far I have to drive...I'll keep returning here. I have always been treated well, whether it be from the sales staff to the service department, and I don't see any need to go anywhere else. Eric Davis, service manager, has helped me immensely with any service problems, and checks in with me often while my car is being serviced. Frankly, I don't think a dealership gets much better than this!
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks so much for your loyalty!

VJ
Van J.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Eric and the gang were quick and efficient as usual. Really appreciate their efforts
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks very much!

TL
Tommy L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Always fast and personal service.
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
quick & efficient
Eric & crew take good care of us. Thanks.
JEFFERY C. from Star Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Margaret C.
Ranger, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Eric always hel[ful he is soooo nice when I ask dum quesgtions
service dept is awesome and are quick with your needs

Donald W.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
QUALITY TREATMENT / FRIENDLY SERVICE DEPT.
THANK YOU STAR HYUNDAI SERVICE FOR ALWAYS PROVIDING *STAR* TREATMENT! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

Thanks!

BF
Betty F.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Good service, good people!
Always a good experience dealing with Star Hyundai.