LA
Lucy A.
Lexus ES 330
10/17/2018
Best car repair place in Boise
I’ve taken my car to State Street Auto repair for years, and can tell you that they are excellent in all areas of car repair. They are honest, fair, and efficient, and I feel that my car and I are well taken care of here! Thank you Roger and Darrel, for the great service.

Dennis S.
10/17/2018
Best service
Best service, every time! And we have two old vehicles to test anyone. Roger’s sage advice: Never buy a new vehicle. I like his philosophy...my wife not so much...

BL
Brian L.
Nissan Maxima
10/10/2018
Honest, trustworthy, great mechanics
Thought we needed a tuneup and brakes for a used car we bought for our daughter. Roger checked and assured us brakes were OK and no tuneup necessary. However, he let us know he found cracked belts. Had those replaced. Roger saved us unnecessary repairs and we feel great now that our daughter has a safe car! Highly, highly recommend!!!

Randy G.
Meridian, ID
10/09/2018
Honest mechanics
Always a pleasure having my cars worked on by State Street Auto. Honest mechanics doing great work. Thanks

John H.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
10/02/2018
Great people, great service
We have much appreciated the services of State Street Auto for a good many years and have always been more than satisfied.

DK
Dan K.
10/01/2018
These guys are committed to excellence!
Roger and Darrell provide amazing service and expertise. I have gone to them for my automobile repair needs for over 25 years and their consistency is unmatched. I would and do highly recommend their service to my family, friends and clients.

Miste B.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Miste said the service was amazing. Roger and Darrell were wonderful to work with. They were fair, informative and saved her money.

Colan M.
Idaho
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Colan said he likes Walt.

BQ
Bret Q.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Bret said the employees were very honest.

08/31/2018
Friendly - honest - competent -efficient
Good reliable service

EM
Emile M.
Toyota Land Cruiser
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Emile said the staff member who helped him was responsive and helped him out. The business finished the service quickly.

MK
Mike K.
08/16/2018
great
it's is a good feeling to know that i can bring my cars to you guys and get quality work at a fair price without having to worry about invented problems.....thanks for all the years of peace of mind...

Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
08/05/2018
Timely and knowkedgeable
State Street Auto's professional thoroughness gives me peace of mind. They recognized a simple fix instead of the costly one I suggested. They never disappoint me.

GP
Grace P.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Grace said the staff at this facility were honest and pleasant to work with

PL
Paul L.
Saturn LW
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the business looked at his vehicle and gave him their honest opinion about whether or not it would be worth fixing his vehicle.

Cindy S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/21/2018
Prompt service
They were able to get my car in for repairs in just a few days and were able to lend me a car so that I could get to work which was really helpful. They were done with the car and just one day. Friendly, fast, reliable.

Jim K.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Jim said Roger and the staff provide great service on his vehicles.

TR
Turk R.
Wilder, ID
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Turk said the staff at this business went above and beyond in the servicing of his vehicle.

TH
Tammy H.
06/28/2018
Excellent!
As always, fair and honest. Great service, courteous, trustworthy, and they have always been reasonable in their prices.

Mark R.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Cindy. She said the staff were helpful over the phone. They got the vehicle in quickly. From the beginning to the end the staff provided great customer service.