CR
CY R.
Wapwallopen, PA
06/22/2014
Very accommodating service
Greg and the crew do great work and are VERY accommodating with their scheduling. A+ garage!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/23/2014

Thank you for the 5 star review Cy! We are always happy to help and hope to see you again soon!

PK
Pete K.
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Pete said this business has very good service.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/27/2014

Thank you Pete, we appreciate the great review!

Margaret P.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Honda Accord
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with William. He said they did a good job.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/27/2014

Thanks for the review William, we appreciate your business!

MK
Marie K.
Drums, PA
Kia Optima
06/16/2014
This is my second year having my vehicle inspected at your garage. Being a single mom,and not mechanically inclined, it was very important to find somewhere to take my car and not feel like I was taken advantage of. From my first visit, the employees always did what they could to explain to me what needed and should be done. Then they let me make the decisions. I value their opinions but more so that they tell me what has to be done and never push unneccessary repairs. It is hard to find honesty today but I can say this garage has always been fair and honest with me. I will continue to tell people this and recommend they take their vehicle there.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/16/2014

Thank you for the great 5 star review Marie! We value your business and we are always happy to help out! Stop by and see us again soon!

Alix B.
06/16/2014
Brakes/tires
Greg always makes an superior effort to fit an appointment into my schedule.
Excellent service!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/16/2014

Thanks for the great review Alix! We are always happy to help and hope to see you again soon!

Kelly S.
06/14/2014
Great owners
Greg and Bob are great people who do excellent work. I bought a vehicle from them also and no problems with it. Great place to buy a vehicle or to get work done to your own vehicle.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/16/2014

Thank you for the 5 star review Kelly! We value your busniess and we are always happy to help!

Robert G.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
06/11/2014 Category: Service
Robert said the business always provides good service. The staff is congenial, and friendly.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/13/2014

Thanks for the great review Robert! We value your business!

Shad S.
06/10/2014
Oil Change
Service was quick
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/11/2014

Hope to see you again soon Shad!

DF
David F.
Coraopolis, PA
06/10/2014 Category: Service
David said they do good work at a good price. He is happy about it.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/12/2014

Thanks David, we value your business!

Joann L.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/10/2014 Category: Service
Joann said they did a good job.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/12/2014

Thanks Joann, hope to see you again soon!

Ruth M.
Kia Spectra
06/06/2014 Category: Service
Ruth said she has been going to the facility for years. They were very cooperative, and completed the job she asked them to do.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/10/2014

Thank you for the review Ruth! We hope to see you again soon.

Shawn M.
Toyota Tundra
06/05/2014 Category: Service
Shawn said he is happy this business was able to fit him in an appointment the same day he called, and received quick service. Overall, it was a great experience.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/07/2014

Thanks for the great review Shawn! We are happy we could help and hope to see you again soon!

LG
Larry G.
Nissan Sentra
06/04/2014
the competence of staff
the personalized & professional service from Greg & staff. leaving there knowing I was explained everything I needed to know & understand about my vehicle
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/04/2014

Thank you for the great review Larry! We are always happy to help and value your business!

James T.
Drums, PA
Infiniti Q45
06/04/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with James' wife. She said she is very happy with this business. The personnel are very nice and very fair.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/06/2014

Thank you for the great review, we are always happy to help out!

JACK W.
06/02/2014
I actually enjoyed myself
Clean, comfortable and courteous! I enjoyed a fresh cup of coffee and read Joe Kubic's History of Mountaintop. Knowledgeable and polite staff. I actually did enjoy myself! Thanks everyone!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/03/2014

Thanks for the 5 star review Jack! We are happy you enjoyed yourself, hope to see you again soon!

RP
Robin P.
Honda Accord
05/30/2014
Trust
Take the extra step to provide excellent service.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 05/31/2014

Thank you Robin, we are happy we could help!

BZ
Brandon Z.
05/29/2014
Great customer service, shows concern over cost.
Every time I had service done, it is quick and never hard to get an appointment. Anytime I had problems with a vehical, I always received a phone call from Greg on what the problem is and what they can do to fix it. Greg also shows concern over cost and gives me different options on how to save myself money. Any big auto business look to soak you for money, but these people do all they can to help and that's what makes them great to work with.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 05/31/2014

Thank you for the great review Brandon, we are always happy to help and we value your business!

Jean F.
05/29/2014
great reliable service.
great service. I have fun in the waiting area. always coffee, coke, water, snacks, a newspaper, customers to talk to, tv, the tire to rest my coffee cup on. great atmosphere with the antiques. and I especially like the hang grenade!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 05/29/2014

Thanks for the great review Jean, we are glad you enjoy yourself! Stop by and see us anytime!

VG
Vicki G.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
05/22/2014
Auto maintenance and repair
The service is excellent as well as there professionalism.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 05/23/2014

We are happy to hear that Vicki, thanks for the great review!

EL
Edward L.
05/20/2014
Excellent service, fair pricing
Steinbrenner mechanics are outstanding, they are prompt, and they finish their work when they say they will.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 05/20/2014

Thanks for the excellent review Ed, we value your business!