HT
HARRY T.
06/20/2020
Excellent service!
As always, excellent service, with a smile! Steinbrenners is a family owned and operated business on which you can rely. They will never "fix" something that does not need to be repaired just to make money. They are very accommodating, such as providing a loaner vehicle or having Saturday hours. Plus, they have a great, clean and comfortable waiting room! We highly recommend them and won't go anywhere else 😁.

MICHAEL B.
Acura TSX
06/20/2020
Great
Super nice people, the garage is very clean, prices are reasonable, and they are reliable and get the job done as quick as possible.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you Michael! We are always happy to help. Thank you for your business

TD
TIFFANY D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
06/19/2020
Amazing service
This shop makes me believe there are still great family orientated people who truly care about others. I am blessed enough to have broken down near their shop. They helped me gave my children water and guided me to get further help I would need.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for leaving us a review Tiffany! We are always happy to help. Safe travels!

John G.
06/18/2020
John G
Always satisfied with their work. Have been a customer since they opened!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you John! We appreciate your support over the years and when times get tough!

DV
DALE V.
06/18/2020
Inspection Service
They provided a quilty state inspection, definitely can trust Steinbrenner Auto to perform only work required, no hidden charges or repairs that are not required. Great customer service.

Thank you Dale! We appreciate your business

TJ
Thomas J.
Chrysler TC
06/16/2020
Special service request completed with usual professionalism and promptness
I bring my 31 year old car to Steinbrenner's for service (and have since moving to Pennsylvania 11 years ago) because I feel I can trust them to give me an honest assessment of work required and competent completion of the job. Have never been disappointed.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for the great review Tom. Your support over the years means a great deal to us.

Leesa B.
White Haven, PA
Chrysler 300
06/15/2020
Great service!!
These guys make everything so easy for the customer. They work around what you need. Extremely thorough and always communicates every detail with the customer. No shady business done here. Very professional, courteous, and knowledgable. Thank you to the entire staff!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you Leesa! We appreciate your business and thoughtful review. It's a pleasure working with you

DEBBIE M.
06/13/2020
I love this place. !!!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you Debbie! Your support over the years means a lot to us!

DK
DAVE K.
Nissan Rogue
06/12/2020
Very thorough in meeting my needs for maintenance of my vehicle.
Excellent work ethic and very thorough in the inspection of my vehicle. Service manager treated me with respect and genuine concern for my vehicle.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for the great review Dave! It's a pleasure doing business with you and we hope to see you again soon!

PM
Paul M.
Subaru Legacy
06/11/2020
Love this garage!
Great people, great service and prices.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you Paul!! We appreciate your business

DAN G.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
06/10/2020
professionalism of the entire staff
as it is every time I bring one of our vehicles to Steinbrenner's for service , it goes extremely smooth and effortless . Thus far , its a pleasure working with their staff .
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you Dan! We appreciate the review. It is always a pleasure doing business with you. Take care!

CINDY B.
Danville, PA
Acura MDX
06/09/2020
Awesome first experience!
Easy to schedule, honest, and fixed everything! Rob was careful to ok anything recommended. The warm smile and inviting atmosphere at the front desk was greatly appreciated. Relocating to the area from out of state and finding our auto service friends was just crossed off my “to-do” list.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Cindy! It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to working with you in the future!

David C.
Mazda CX-5
06/09/2020
Great Service. Great Folks
Been coming here for years. Always honest and do very good work.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/10/2020

Thanks Dave! We appreciate all your support over the years and now during this difficult time

FH
FRANCINE H.
Hazleton, PA
GMC Terrain
06/06/2020
Fast and dependable service
Bought and always get serviced here love the workers always professional and polite never had a bad service. Great family dealership
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you Francine! We appreciate your support during this difficult time. Take care!

Jean F.
06/04/2020
very accommodating to my needs!
Always treats me like family! Does not add services not needed, snacks tv and newspaper is available while I wait as well as friendly conversation by Ms. Steinbrenner, the owners’s daughter! I leave there knowing both me and my car were treated well!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Aunt Jean! It's always a pleasure to see you and catch up. Take care!