Kimberly M.
04/28/2020
Tire Change/ Maintenance
After getting a flat tire over the weekend, I called Monday morning in a panic to have it repaired quickly. They were able to take the car that day, pick It up for me to keep social distancing and repair. Rob kept in touch with some needed recommendations and and added service On the car at my request. We will not go anywhere else! We greatly appreciate Greg and his team! Highly recommend!!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/28/2020

Thank you so much Kim! We appreciate you and your family's support over the years and especially now! Stay safe

David C.
04/23/2020
Great Service. Really takes care of you and you wallet
Great job to the Steinbrenner Team. Really took care on my vehicle and did all the right things.

Thank you Dave, we appreciate your support during this time! Stay Safe

Michelle M.
04/23/2020
Friendly, and knowledgeable
All around great service! I like that they keep you informed about work being done and anything that might need work done later.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/28/2020

Thank you Michelle! We appreciate your business and support, stay safe!

CP
Candice P.
White Haven, PA
04/20/2020
My Van Repairs
Hello. This entire company is so accommodating and does wonderful work. During Covid crisis they picked up my van, did the repairs and then returned it safely back home the same day. I reccomend everyone to please check them out. You will not be disappointed! Thank you all again.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you so much for the great review Candice, we appreciate your support and patience during this time!

John M.
Jeep Cherokee
04/11/2020
Great customer service!
As always, friendly, efficient service! We've purchased several cars from Greg and would never go anywhere else for service!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you John! We appreciate your support during these tough times

John G.
04/08/2020
Outstanding customer service.
Thanks Greg, your kindness is appreciated. We can always count on your outstanding customer service.

Anytime John! We appreciate your business

PW
Peyton W.
Honda Ridgeline
04/07/2020
Paying attention in a time of crisis
Had two tires replaced - comes with balance and rotation advised me on the condition of the other tires
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you Peyton, we are always happy to help!

John M.
Jeep Renegade
04/04/2020
Great customer service, as always! Fast, reliable and reasonable cost! Thanks!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/28/2020

Thank you John! We appreciate your support over the years and during this difficult time. Stay safe!

Jeff L.
04/03/2020
Excellent service!
Another pleasant experience as always ! Thank you Steinbrenner Auto for fitting me in during my crazy schedule.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/21/2020

No problem Jeff, it's our pleasure! Thank you for your business

LP
Lora P.
Acura TLX
04/02/2020
Transmission fluid change
They always keep me up-to-date on the status of my car what they come across that was wrong with it. They always kept me up-to-date on the cost of the material and the labor so I won’t to be surprise when I get The bill. They were very friendly, Personal and professional
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/03/2020

Thank you for the great review Lora, we try our best. We appreciate your business!

Kevin B.
03/30/2020
Great Group
THANK YOU Greg and your whole team for the many wonderful years of great service. The group has always been very accommodating when scheduling service appointments or having a special request. Your shop has always been very clean but I applaud you for increased cleanliness and disinfecting efforts as well as your willingness to pick up and deliver our vehicles during these uncertain times. Wishing you and the team continued success!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for the great review, Kevin. We appreciate your and Michelle's support over the years and especially now during these difficult times. We are fortunate to have customers like you!

AK
Amy K.
Wapwallopen, PA
Ford Police Interceptor
03/26/2020
Excellent!
Steinbrenner’s is an excellent organization to work with. Service is always good and staff couldn’t be nicer!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Amy. We appreciate all the support from you and Dean over the years!

Carol S.
03/23/2020
As always, service was spot on.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you Carol! We appreciate your business as always

WE
William E.
03/21/2020
Wonderful support
Had a problem with tire. Steinbrenner repaired tire quickly and had us on the road again. In these challenging times, it is great to have confidence that our local small businesses still have our backs. Thanks so much.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for the great review, Bill. We are fortunate to have customers like you and Sue during these tough times. We appreciate it!

CK
Candy K.
White Haven, PA
03/21/2020
longtime custimer
As always, nice to have a place you can trust. Hope their around for a long time.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for the great review Candy and Ken, we appreciate your continued support!