TO
TERESA O.
Drums, PA
07/10/2019
Awesome personable service.
Took our car in same day we stopped in. Complete safety check and very reasonable pricing for the brake job. Very happy we tried them. Have driven by them for years and did not realize that they were a service center in addition to selling cars ... our mistake!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for the great review Terry, we appreciate your business! Hope to see you again soon

James W.
Nanticoke, PA
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said their prices are wonderful. They're knowledgeable of the vehicle. Everyone is really friendly and accommodating. They've used them since they opened and will go there until the end.

Thank you for the 5 star review Karen! We are always happy to help

MF
Michael F.
Port Byron, NY
Volkswagen Passat
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Michael said every thing went well at this business.

WB
Wayne B.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the service was quick and the price was good. The people were polite and they do a good job.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you Wayne, we appreciate your  business!

Carol S.
07/06/2019
Quick service
Quick service whenever I need it!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Carol, it's always a pleasure!

CARRIE S.
Gilbertsville, NY
Nissan Versa
07/06/2019
Many thanks!
I am so grateful for the folks at Steinbrenner Auto- especially Rob and Gregg- for servicing my vehicle after breaking down a few miles from their shop. I don’t remember if I have ever encountered mechanics that communicated as clearly, who took the time to explain (and drew a diagram to help me understand) what was wrong- and offered a couple of options of repair. They were just terrific! Efficient, hospitable (I spent many hours in their waiting room!) and very reasonable! I am very happy to add my recommendation to their long list of happy customers! My only disappointment is that I live too far away to be able to use their services on a regular basis!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Carrie! We were happy to be of help. Best of luck with your vehicle

07/01/2019
Inspection visit
As always, inspection done in a timely manner with clear explanation for work needed Work completed and we were called when complete. Always trust that no unnecessary work is done
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your putting your trust in us!

ET
Elizabeth T.
Drums, PA
06/30/2019
#1 Customer service
I'm very impressed my the customer service and quality of service offered at Steinbrenner's. I will be back! Thank you!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Liz, we are so happy to hear that!

DAVID D.
06/19/2019
Great service as usual!
This time they did some work that they hadn't previously done. The work was perfect and much less than Chevy wanted to charge.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the great review Dave, we appreciate your patience and your business!

DA
Douglas A.
Dodge Durango
06/11/2019
Fast service and reasonable prices
I had one of my cars there for service when my other car broke down. They were very helpful at getting me on my way.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Doug, we are always happy to help!

John R.
Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2019
Excellent job , was finished on time and delivered car to house.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the great review John, it's always a pleasure!

KA
Kathleen A.
Ford Edge
06/07/2019
Service/pa state inspection
Prompt and courteous service. My vehicle was ready ahead of schedule! Highly recommend Steinbrenner’s for all your vehicle needs.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the great review Kathy! We are always happy to help

AH
Angie H.
Dodge Challenger
06/06/2019
Always takes great care of me!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Angie! It's always a pleasure doing business with you

GH
Gregory H.
Bloomsburg, PA
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Gregory said they always do a very good job.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Greg, we appreciate your business!

Justin B.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Justin said they're good.