Jodie G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/15/2020
Excellent service, trustworthy repair shop
Whenever I have gone there for repairs or to have a car looked at that I was thinking of purchasing. They have been upfront and honest about what it needs, what the estimated cost will be and even if the vehicle is worth putting that money into.
Great people would not go anywhere else.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jodie! We appreciate you putting your trust in us

Joann L.
02/11/2020
Quick and reliable service
Got quick turn around on some tire issues. Same day service!@

Thank you Joann! We are always happy to help

TO
TERESA O.
02/11/2020
Awesome friendly place to do business
So glad we found this place to have our cars serviced. Fast response about getting you in. Very reasonably priced. Very friendly and personable people. Clean and comfortable waiting area.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great review Steve! We really appreciate your business and trust!

Jill L.
01/31/2020
Honest
I’ve been bringing my car for service for years at this establishment. Never once have I felt they were trying to repair or offer services that weren’t necessary.They are smart, talented and honest business people I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a car service company to count on.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/01/2020

Thank you Jill we appreciate your support over the years! We are always here if you need us

Joseph G.
01/27/2020
I am from out of town and was visiting my parents. I appreciated you squeezing me in.
Good communication with problems encountered and time frame to fix it.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/01/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We were happy to help, good luck with your jeep!

Michael M.
01/27/2020
Great service as always! I always feel that my car is safe. You never miss anything that needs to be done on my car! Denise
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/01/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Denise, we are always happy to help!

Maryann D.
Hyundai TUCSON
01/21/2020
Mrs. Maryann Diccicco
Greg and his employees know each customer.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you Maryann, we appreciate it!

Crystal M.
Jeep Cherokee
01/20/2020
A slow leak
Called on my way home from work and the team at Steinbrenner slid me in their busy schedules to recur my tire from a slow leak. Customer service was great and quick. Fixes and back on the road in under an hour. I would recommend them. Very professional.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Crystal, we are always happy to help! We appreciate your business

LA
LAURA A.
Subaru Legacy
01/15/2020
Personal service
Your treated like family when you visit Steinbrenner auto

Thank you Laura! We appreciate your business

John B.
01/11/2020
Always friendly & dependable service!
We have been steady customers of Steinbrenner 's for many years. The staff is friendly and professional. They are willing to give us a lift back home if they need to keep the car for an extended period of time. Their work is completed in a timely manner. We always purchase tires for our vehicles and trust that Greg will give us a good product at a fair price.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review John! We appreciate all your support over the years

Carol S.
12/31/2019
Always terrific service!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you Carol! Always a pleasure doing business with you and the family

Michael D.
12/30/2019
Great Shop
Great Shop known Greg from his "early" days in the business,and followed to the present location. They always helped us with repairs,inspections,maintenance,even bought two vehicles from them.The staff are great,easy to work with they exceed all of our expitations !!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you Mike! We appreciate all you and your family's support over the years

MICHAEL B.
Acura TSX
12/30/2019
Car repair
Clean, timely, reasonably priced, friendly

Thank you Mike! We apprecaite your business

CK
Candy K.
White Haven, PA
12/18/2019
longtime custimer
As always, completely satisfied with the service.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you Candy! We appreciate all your support over the years

12/18/2019
Happy customer for many years
Steinbrenner’s provides quality work.
Greg personnel handles the process . The car is serviced as if it was their car or their families. And he keeps you informed of changes. The vehicle Is completed in a timely manner too.
I feel safe to drive my car out of their parking lot every time.