Allentown, PA
Scion xB
09/27/2018
Did not reach out prior to service
The place was very clean and very busy. But is not very accommodating to anyone outside of the area. I got stuck and this shop was the closest place I could get to in the pouring rain. Because they were so busy at first they were not going to be able to look at it until Thursday the following week. So I was okay either I'd find away to get my car home or I had at least a week to get the money together if I was going to have them make the necessary repairs. How I looked at it I had time, I asked prior to making my final decision would I be charged a lot fee since they couldn't get a look at my car right away. I was told no. When I called to say I would be picking up the car to have it towed, I was informed they put my car in for diagnostic and they didn't call to let me know that they were doing it beforehand so I had to pay $41 on something that I actually didn't approve of because they didn't call me to let me know.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 09/28/2018

We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our service. We try our best to accommodate all our customers and treat them fairly. When your vehicle was left here on Tuesday we explained our labor rates and what it would cost to have your vehicle diagnosed. At this time, we were not aware that you were going to have the vehicle towed elsewhere to have the work done. Our schedule was booked for the rest of the week, but when the guys got a break Thursday morning they pulled your vehicle in to see what it was going to need. They had a half an hour of time into your vehicle and you were charged half of the hourly rate explained to you. It was a surprise to us Thursday afternoon when you called and said you were getting the car towed to your garage for the work. We are sorry for the misunderstanding on our end

TN
Tomasz N.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Yolanda. She said she did not like the people at the business. They were very sensitive, and she had to be careful of what she said.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/09/2018

Yolanda, we are sorry you feel that way. When our customers have issues we are more than happy to help. We feel like we did everything in our power to recifity the issue at no cost to you.

SR
Shawn R.
Pennsylvania
Ford Econoline
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Shawn said his vehicle was at the business all day and they should have known that he needed it as soon as possible. He would not recommend them as a result of this delay.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/13/2015

The customer never stated at the time he set up his appointment or dropped his vehicle off that he needed the vehicle by a certain time.

We always accommodate our customers needs, and adjust the daily schedule accordingly.

PW
Peyton W.
Volkswagen Jetta
12/05/2019
Normal oil change
Waited longer than normal because the new filter was not there in advance......

James W.
Saab 9-7X
10/04/2019 Category: Service
James said the business had good service and they were friendly.

GY
Gerry Y.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Gerry said he would recommend the business for service.

BG
Bettyann G.
Freeland, PA
Subaru Legacy
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Bettyann said the service was not perfect.

EW
Elizabeth W.
Honda HR-V
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the staff provided good service, but the price was expensive.

TD
Thomas D.
Drums, PA
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said he takes his vehicles to the facility all the time. He likes the work they do.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Tom, we appreciate your business!

John S.
Dodge Dakota
09/26/2017 Category: Service
John said he was satisfied with the service this business provided.

MICHAEL S.
08/28/2017
Clean, curtious, relaxed atmosphere.
Repairs are timely

NP
Nicholas P.
Saint Johns, PA
Chrysler 300M
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Michelle. She said this business is good and she likes them.

TD
Thomas D.
Drums, PA
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Thomas said this business accommodated him. They completed the service quickly.

MICHAEL S.
06/18/2017
service is personal
Easy to deal with.

Jennifer H.
Nissan Rogue
05/16/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business took a little longer than usual for the service to be completed.