SR
Shawn R.
Pennsylvania
Ford Econoline
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Shawn said his vehicle was at the business all day and they should have known that he needed it as soon as possible. He would not recommend them as a result of this delay.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/13/2015

The customer never stated at the time he set up his appointment or dropped his vehicle off that he needed the vehicle by a certain time.

We always accommodate our customers needs, and adjust the daily schedule accordingly.

AH
Angie H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/25/2020
Best in mountain top
As always great service and timely turnaround!! ❤️❤️❤️

Alix B.
09/21/2020
They are always convenient, courteous, and professional. This is my "go-to" place!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 09/21/2020

Thanks Alix! it's always a pleasure doing business with you

TJ
Thomas J.
09/19/2020
Again, exemplary service by the gang at Steinbrenner’s. It’s a good feeling knowing that you can trust this company to “do the right thing” when it comes to servicing your vehicles. Any questions are answered with knowledge and respect, and I don’t know how many times they have gone “above and beyond” in taking care of my vehicles. A gem.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Tom! We are very fortunate to have customers like you. It is always a pleasure

Jack C.
Wapwallopen, PA
Hyundai Accent
09/17/2020
Excellent Customer Service
We needed new wiper blades, they were shredding every time we used the wipers.
Called Steinbrenner and asked if they could install new blades. Of course they said what time do you want to come up?
Went in and within less than 5 minutes they were installed.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for the great review. We are always happy to help!

Kathleen B.
09/16/2020
Friendly, exceptional service!
Greg has been servicing our vehicles for over40 years! The service is exceptional! We purchased our tires here also! When you purchase tires at Steinbrenner’s they always include FREE TIRE ROTATION. The mechanics have always finished the work when they promised. They also have complimentary rides back to your home, if you you need one!

Thank you Kathy! We appreciate your support over the years

Darlene M.
Subaru Crosstrek
09/16/2020
I know Greg Steinbrenner will always take great care of my car to keep me safe! I trust him with my life!
Great work always keeping my car in good condition and keeping me safe. Reasonable prices.

Thank you Darlene! It is always a pleasure working with you. Take care

MJ
Michael J.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/10/2020
Excellent service.
We have been going here for several years. Honest, professional service is always. We have found that they are extremely knowledgeable and extremely professional.

Thank you Mike! We are always happy to help

MAUREEN H.
Jeep Cherokee
09/10/2020
Fast and trustworthy service
This place was recommended by a friend and I have been very happy with the service. I feel confident with their service

WS
William S.
09/04/2020
Outstanding service
I purchased a vehicle and have had vehicles repaired and serviced at Steinbrenner's. Professional, friendly, and honest people. Sincerely concerned with providing the customer with the best service.

CK
Candy K.
White Haven, PA
09/01/2020
longtime custimer
satisfied as always. more important, I trust them!

Jack C.
Wapwallopen, PA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
08/31/2020
Very reliable and thorough with our vehicles.
Scheduled a oil change for our Ford Truck with Steinbrenner’s. We bought the truck only a year ago and this would be its first oil change and we asked to have the tires rotated.

They did oil change and noticed that our inspection was only good till the end of the month, so we were happy they noticed. They were finishing up on the truck and did a routine check of fluids filters etc. they called us to say the air filter was black and they can replace it too. Wonderful no need for another appointment and now it’s good to go. Thanks everyone at Steinbrenner’s!

Thank you Jack! We appreciate your business over the years

WE
William E.
Outstanding service
Outstanding service always. Went above and beyond and delivered our car to our home when we needed it.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you Bill! We appreciate you and Sue's support over the years!

NS
NANCY S.
08/31/2020
Service is fantastic ..small town feel
I have bought two vehicles from them and have been very pleased when I need another no need to shop around Your treated like family
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you Nancy, we are always happy to help! It's a pleasure doing business with you

KK
Kimberly K.
08/26/2020
Oil change wait visit
Fast, courteous, efficient, and affordable as always.with the garage.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you Kim, it's always a pleasure doing business with you!