TC
TOM C.
Orange, CT
07/22/2021
Brake Service
Friendly, honest service always.

LORI S.
Nissan Rogue
07/22/2021
Needed an oil change and heard some noise on the front side of the car. They found the problem, explained everything and fixed the problem all in a day. My family and friends have gone there for many years. Honest, friendly and quick service. Highly recommend!

ASHLEY S.
07/20/2021
Great place!
Very friendly and professional place.

FM
FRANK M.
Derby, CT
07/20/2021
Stellars once again did a great job for us. They are always efficient and stand by their work. Repairs are timely and everyone we interact with is pleasant and professional.

SCOTT B.
07/15/2021
Outstanding Service 👍🏼
Always Outstanding Service from Brass Tacks Mechanic's and Staff✌🏼

Buick Envision
07/14/2021
Highly recommend for any kind of service.

JOHN B.
OXFORD, CT
07/14/2021
Go to Steller’s. Do not go to a dealership!!!
Took my 2002 civic to Curtiss Ryan Honda. Was told mechanic can’t figure out what is wrong. They charged me $150.00 for nothing. Took my civic to Steller’s, they figured out what the problem was quickly. I am now their customer for life. All the staff and mechanics are super polite and helpful. I will never bring my car to a dealership again ! Go to Steller’s !!!!!!!!!!!

Volkswagen GTI
07/14/2021
Always a good service experience at Stellers.

BW
BOB W.
Watertown, CT
Honda Civic Cpe
Always great service
Always great service. Always very helpful.

JOE P.
07/13/2021
Friendly people
Always a friendly and fair experience!!!

NM
NICK M.
Volvo S60
07/09/2021
Simply the BEST
Great people, great attitude and honest. I do not go anywhere else.

DIANE D.
Naugatuck, CT
07/09/2021
Quick Service
My car died three miles down the road. Steller’s was extremely helpful in providing information on where I could get a tow, something my Roadside Service failed in doing. They took my car in right away and had the repairs done the same day. I am extremely pleased and grateful for their courteous and quick service.

NM
NICK M.
Nissan Versa
07/07/2021
Awesome as usual
These folks are the best and I refer them to everyone I know. They are busy for all the right reasons.

MEGAN R.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/02/2021
Very helpful and friendly. We’re backed up and squeezed me in.

JOANNE S.
Audi Q5
07/02/2021
Quick oil change!
STELLERS, is my go to for all my families auto repairs and maintenance, fir over. 30 years. Always kind and courteous. Fair priced and the work is always spot on!