KRISTIE S.
Cadillac SRX
01/16/2020
Excellent!!!
Excellent customer service!!! First time there and I was so pleased and happy. My family use to own a garage 15 years ago so I know the business very well. I felt like as I was at my family’s place because they made me feel like family!!! Also they are very honest! I went to a place three months ago to get my oil change and they told me I needed my rear differential fluid changed. When I went to Stellers today for the first time to get my oil changed I asked about my rear differential fluid and they said no it’s not recommend for 120,000 miles. My car only has 75,000 miles on it. Thank you sellers for being so honest!!!

DQ
DON Q.
Trumbull, CT
01/16/2020
Great customer and mechanical service
Very professional efficient service

GP
GARY P.
01/15/2020
Staff
Great staff. Great service.

CARL H.
Trumbull, CT
01/14/2020
Stellers garage
Great service, honest, best around and I recommend them to all. Five star service consistently over the years.

KH
KAYLA H.
01/14/2020
Wouldn’t want to take my car anywhere else !
I have been taking my car there since I got it, is hard to find a trustful garage especially being a younger female. These guys are always honest and real with me, they have saved me multiple times either squeezing in an oil change or fixing my car before the weekend! Appreciate them a lot!! The one time I took my car somewhere else I regretted it

PK
Pete K.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Pete said he's been taking his vehicle there for over 20 plus years. He said he appreciates everything they do for him and the community there. He lives close to them. They're very professional and honest. He said they're great people and they have great service.

Kathy M.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said the staff is very thorough. They take the time to talk to her when she drops off her vehicle and picks it up.

YG
YEVGENI G.
Stratford, CT
01/12/2020
Honest and Affordable Service.
Honest and affordable service. Highly recommended. Thank you very much!

PM
Pat M.
Derby, CT
Nissan Rogue Sport
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Pat said the business always takes good care of her.

FM
FRANK M.
Derby, CT
Cadillac Escalade ESV
01/10/2020
Polite, professional and knowledgeable staff
Another satisfied customer . Staff is always polite and they keep me informed on my vehicle service.

DAN M.
01/08/2020
Always get work done on time and friendly
They are always able to accommodate me at a convenient time. They do what I need make recommendations and are reasonably priced.

LOUIS M.
01/08/2020
Excellent auto repair
I’ve been doing business with Stellar’s for years in both a business and personal capacity. They repaired my commercial and personal vehicles expertly on time and at a very fair cost every time. The entire team are experts in all aspects of vehicle repairs and extremely professional.

AV
ANNA V.
Jeep Compass
01/04/2020
I have been going to Steller's for years for routine service and any major repairs. They have always been professional, efficient, and honest. I have recommended them to friends who have also had good experiences there. If you need any work done on your car, Steller's is the place to bring it!!

SUE C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/03/2020
Confident to say, I have been very happy with the service provided at Stellers. A great group of qualified mechanics have kepy my 16+ year old car going strong.

CG
CLAUDIA G.
Nissan Sentra
01/02/2020
Super honest, reasonably priced!
Took car to Stellar's Garage, for what I thought was a leaky exhaust system. Fellas decided it wasn't the exhaust so didn't replace it. Found the problem, which was nothing that needed repairing, right now. Charged me only $33, for diagnostics! If you can find more honest, friendlier garage.....well, ya can't! These guys are great!