LK
LISA K.
04/23/2019
Consistent service
I had an oil change today. I made an appointment and waited and it took about 40 minutes.

JOANNE S.
Audi Q5
04/19/2019
Again. Great service & they stand behind the work!! Only place I take my automobiles
Great work, they stand behind it as well! The only garage we take our automobiles to!

JON W.
Volkswagen Rabbit
04/18/2019
Service excellence
Steller’s never fails. Prompt, fair, knowledgeable. My recommendation is without reservation.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/19/2019

Thank You! You both are great people!

TC
TOM C.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
04/17/2019
Always reliable
Tom is always very helpful and accommodating. Was able to quickly diagnose the problem and make the appropriate repair

Thanks!

GP
GARY P.
Ram 3500
04/16/2019
Great service. And great customer service been taking care of us for years. Also offer tule items for all needs.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you! Thanks for trusting Us all these years.

Bozena S.
Oxford, CT
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Bozena said the repairs were done in a timely manner. She added she would like to thank the business for the awesome service.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/17/2019

Thank You for the kind review, we are happy to help.

Joe M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Joe said that the place was really good.

Thank You!

CT
CHUCK T.
Jeep Patriot
04/11/2019
Satisfied
Being able to claim satisfaction from a service provider these days is unfortunately not the norm. But, I can say I was more than satisfied with the vehicle service as well as the customer service I've received from Stellers.. And I'm happy to report that they stand behind their work. Give them a chance to serve you. You won't be disappointed.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/12/2019

Thank  You! As  a team here, we all try our best.

AV
ANNA V.
Jeep Compass
04/11/2019
I have been going to Steller's for years with different vehicles and have always been satisfied with their service. They are friendly, professional, and honest. Other people in the area always speak highly about them. I would definitely recommend them!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks for the nice review. Word of mouth travels fast, it's kind words like these we love to hear.

DA
DONNA A.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/10/2019
Great job!
Great job, prompt and accommodating service. Such a pleasure to work with.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/10/2019

Thank You! It's great to hear you were happy with our service.

MARY B.
Trumbull, CT
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/08/2019
1st time client
From the moment I walked in it was a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Prices are realistic not inflated and the service was prompt and expeditious, and done correctly as asked. 2 thumbs up, would recommend.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/10/2019

This is AWESOME! Your review is what all of us at Stellers strive for with every customers experience. Thank You from all of Us!

ANITA B.
Trumbull, CT
04/06/2019
In ten years of using Stellar's for car-related issues, I have never been disappointed.
Stellar's is reliable, efficient, and fairly priced!!!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/10/2019

Its always a pleasure  to have you visit! Thanks for your continued patronage.

LU
LORI U.
Bridgeport, CT
Top notch team
I chose Stellar’s as they work on our work vehicles so I decided to go there as well especially since it’s convenient and close to our office. Tom and team are very professional and top notch.

Thank you!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/10/2019

Great to hear! Thank you and your Company for trusting in Stellers.

MICHELLE D.
West Haven, CT
Hyundai Tucson
Honest, Trustworthy & Friendly
The guys at Stellers are great! They have been servicing our cars for about five years & we have had nothing but great experiences with them. We also bring used cars to them before purchasing to get them checked out. So worth the money as they have saved us from purchasing headaches!! I definitely recommend them, 100%.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/10/2019

Thanks! We always hate  to deliver bad news, but when it comes to a pre-purchace inspection bad news isn't so terrible. Thank You.

SD
STEVE D.
Seymour, CT
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/05/2019
Great people, great work.
Steller's is great. They were personable and did a good job fixing my trailblazers power steering.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/10/2019

Thank You for the nice review!

ROBERT C.
04/04/2019
a4
great service at a great price as always
wouldn't tak my cars anywhere else

Thank You!

PI
Phil I.
Seymour, CT
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the people at the business are very considerate, very observant, very clean, very proficient and they always do a great job with answers to questions.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/10/2019

Thank You Sir! We are here to help.

Naugatuck, CT
Kia Spectra
03/28/2019
Super Trustworthy
Great people who do great work... I never ever feel uncomfortable or taken advantage of. Always have the wisest of reccomendations and super helpful but also realistic at the same time with their approaches!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/10/2019

Thank You, We try our best!

GV
Gerald V.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Gerald said the business is excellent, he never has any issues. They picked his vehicle up and dropped it back off when they finished. They are all nice.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/10/2019

Great to hear! Thank you for the review.

GI
Gus I.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Gus' wife.She said the staff at this business is phenomenal and is like one big family. She mentioned even when she calls them on the phone, they are laughing and having a good time. She has been bringing her vehicle to this facility since 2004, and she said they keep it running like it is brand new. She also mentioned if they find a small problem, they will fix it right there on the spot.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 04/10/2019

It's nice to hear from our Stellers Family how pleased you are. Thanks for the years of  patronage.