ROBERT C.
12/14/2018
great
great experience again wouldn't go anywhere else
these guys know what they are doing

LYNN M.
12/10/2018
Friendly and honest people to work on your cars.

MICHELE L.
12/07/2018
Love Steller's
Steller's Garage is a fair and honest repair garage. They are pleasant to deal with and always make time for me whenever I have a concern about my vehicle. I highly recommend them.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/11/2018

Thank You, we try our best.

LK
LISA K.
12/07/2018
Fast service
I called on a Friday and they were able to squeeze me in for an oil change. They completed the job in less than an hour.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks! We try to fit everyone in, It's not always possible. :)

Oxford, CT
Nissan Titan
12/05/2018
Great service ,great people
I've always dealt with Eric, one of the owners, and I have always been very happy with the quality of work and quality of service always at a fair price.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/06/2018

Erik was happy to hear you were satisfied!

DIANE M.
12/04/2018
Outstanding
First time customer. I was very pleased with the the service and respectful staff. Will absolutly be going back.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/06/2018

Thank You for visiting Stellers Garage, We look foward to seeing you again!

TG
TIM G.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
12/04/2018
Most recent visit. Car died on the weekend and AAA towed it in.
Not having an appointment, is usually the case when you come in on the back of a tow truck. AAA dropped the car in the lot on a Saturday, and Monday the problem was fixed. Steller's made sure I knew exactly what the problem was, and what they did to make sure it doesn't happen again. The general atmosphere of making customers comfortable about the needed repairs that we all have from time to time is one of the things I like best about Steller's. I highly recommend this garage because they are all about making you feel that getting your car serviced doesn't have to ruin your day.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks! I'm sorry we didn't talk on Saturday when we were closed, I know you saw us doing work then. It's a pleasure to read that you were happy with our staff and that we were able to take care of you in a timely fasion. Thanks again!

RJ
Randy J.
GMC Envoy
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Randy said they treated him well and got the job done quickly.

Thanks!

MICHELLE D.
West Haven, CT
12/03/2018
Great Service & honest guys
So happy to have a garage that i can trust. Great service & reasonably priced
Totally recommend them!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/04/2018

Thanks for trusting us, thank you for your patronage.

12/03/2018
Dropped car off in am. Problem solved and running smoothly in the afternoon.always friendly and excellent service
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you, we try for same day turn around but some days go better than others.

TD
Timothy D.
Nissan Maxima
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said the employees made him feel welcome.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/04/2018

We are happy to hear that, We try and treat everyone like family.

CR
CAM R.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/02/2018
Honda Accord service
The service as always been first class. I would recommend you guys to anyone.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/04/2018

Thank You! We try our best.

TD
TONY D.
12/01/2018
The staff
The employees are all very helpful answering question and taking time to explain the procedures.

Thank you Sir!

MELANIE G.
Seymour, CT
Volvo S40
11/29/2018
Great experience!
As usual, I had another great experience at Steller’s! Always treated with respect and never feel taken advantage of...so glad I took a friend’s recommendation and made Steller’s my garage!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/04/2018

We are so happy you have found us! Please thank your friend from all of us at Stellers.

SEAN H.
Ansonia, CT
11/29/2018
Honest trustworthy garage!
I’ve been bringing my family’s vehicles here for over 20 years. The gentlemen at Steller’s garage have always been trustworthy, honest, hard working, extremely knowledgable, and put customer service at the forefront of everything they do! Eric and Kevin have always been extremely accommodating! I would highly recommend steller’s garage!
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks! We are happy to help! Thanks for trusting us for all these years.

LR
LAURA R.
Ford Excursion
11/28/2018
Amazing, knowledgeable, honest customer service!
Always ready to go above and beyond to find and remedy my vehicle’s problem(s)!

Thanks we try our best!

TG
TIM G.
11/27/2018
Free shuttle to and from the garage after dropping off the car..
I've had both my cars serviced with Stellers, and every time there has not been any problems with the repairs, the cars were clean and returned properly. The friendly staff has always been helpful and knowledgeable. Only the work I requested was done, there has not been any pressure to by things I don't need. On the most recent oil change I asked if they could reattach a part that came off and they did it without charge. I found Stellers from a Facebook recommendation looking for a garage in Shelton, and the responses were very positive, and I can nite agree, correct.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for the awesome review. We try our best to help every customer the way we would want  to be treated, as well as our family. It's nice to hear others recommend us as well!

Subaru Legacy
11/24/2018
Always Honest
Great place. Always honest.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 11/24/2018

KAREN M.
Seymour, CT
11/23/2018
Extremely Professional
Excellent service. Very professional.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 11/28/2018

JEB S.
11/23/2018
Always very professional friendly service here.
Kevin R. from Steller's Garage responded on 11/23/2018